View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 07:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Missy

Cool is this inappropriate??

If this is inappropriate let me know and I will close it out..

My AH is intoxicated 6 out of 7 days a week. I guess he feels so rotten on the 7th day that he takes a rest none the less starts up again.

Anyhow, He comes home smelling like "bar" waking me up by pounding on door to let him in and does his dance of screaming at me and accusing me of doing thing that are unheard of...

So now I'm way more awake than I want to be and angry as H---! I keep quiet in my al-anon way and typically blow it off.
However, in the morning his third leg is sticking straight up and proceeds in wanting sex. I have been rolling him off and saying "now way" as long as you smell of a bottle of vodka. Well then the accusations start again.
Sometimes I give in to shut him up and I feel like running into the shower like a dirty pig. This is my husband. I do love him but don't "want him".
any of you have this experience and can I have you knowledge, strength and experience? I feel uncomfortable to bring this up at an Al-anon meeting. Not sure it would be appropriate but it bothers the crap out of me.
Havent told my sponsor either and is this something I should talk to her about?
Thanks and Not even sure if it is appropriate here... just taking a chance.
Karen xo