View Single Post
Old 07-09-2003, 08:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
2many2count

Angry I totally went off the map yesterday!

Okay...yesterday was like the worst of all days here lately! I had 5 kids in the house. 1 was Bi-polar without meds and my son ADHD,my daughter who follows Miss Bi-polar around acting out with her and the 2 and 3 year old getting picked on by Miss Bi-polar and Miss Copy Cat! Well, my husband didn't get home until 8pm last night and to say the least I was MAD! Those kids drove me almost to the drinking point! HA ha!! Anyhow, I was so sick yesterday with vomiting and extreme nausea etc....Then in walk Mr. Jacka$$ holding a 40 of BUD! He hadn't had a drink in a week or so. I went off like a rocket before I could hold my tongue and WOW WEE!! What a night I had. I started the whole thing by calling him every SOB in the book, including self righteous. Well, I failed miserably but I sure felt better. Released alot of built up tension! Slept well. Don't even feel guilty. Should I? So maybe I should've kept my mouth shut but he knew before he came home that my day was really from sh**! He shouldn't have even thought of going there. If he has the nerve to go there even after knowing my day was so crappy the he deserves every thing he got. And guess what? I'm still Pi****!

I'm not gonna apologize for anything. I'm not going to bow down to him anymore. I usually keep my mouth shut but I truly lost it!

Oh well, maybe I'll do better next time. Or just paint his ugly toenails again except paint them lime green instead of pink. Stupid little man!

Venting!
2many