SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   Hop on the newbie Bus PART 2......it's getting ready to roll........ (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/93873-hop-newbie-bus-part-2-its-getting-ready-roll.html)

OVERIT 05-25-2006 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by nogard
Ype Monkesy is cold and its even colder this morning, I will come and see you and Ang eddie :)

Kevin

We'll give you a good old Southern welcome!

:Val004:

nogard 05-26-2006 06:22 PM

nice nice nice and good morning ;)

eddie z. 05-26-2006 08:10 PM

:ham4 :sun2 :ham3

Love and hugs,
Eddie

nogard 05-27-2006 06:24 PM

good the bus is somewhere hot, can't see much, perhaps we are in the desert outside Los Vegas?

Kevin

nogard 05-27-2006 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Rusty Zipper
how bout Club Med!!!.... just kid'n.... seen enough of them for awhile...... Yikes!, Ouch!, Oooh!............. ta-ta fn...........Z

lol I would drool to much :D

Kevin

eddie z. 05-28-2006 05:55 AM

No, not Las Vegas. Right here in North Carolina. I think it's supposed to be up around 90F today.

Love and hugs,
Eddie :brain

OVERIT 05-28-2006 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by eddie z.
No, not Las Vegas. Right here in North Carolina. I think it's supposed to be up around 90F today.

Love and hugs,

Here too Eddie. Too darn muggy though!!!!

Happy Sunday all!

eddie z. 05-28-2006 08:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Let's visit Reynolda Gardens again today!!

Rusty Zipper 05-28-2006 02:08 PM

Happy Memorial Day!... ang, kev, and all the gang at SR... ohoh!, why of course the lovly Miss ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ also... :ny9 ... just got back from the flea market, selling my wares.... antiques, collectibles, bric'a'brac, used brasieres and plain old junk..... gunna mabe tommorow round up trishsis and the boys, fire up the old weber :bbq hey Big Unit, please , not 20 hot dogs this time lol...................... agw & gol, (_pattee_)

nogard 05-28-2006 02:26 PM

lol North Carolina sounds greta :)

eddie z. 05-29-2006 04:45 AM

Hey, Pattee!! Tell trishsis and the boys "hey" from Eddie, OK??

Kevin,
North Carolina IS great!! We have beautiful beaches on the Eastern end and the highest peak East of the Mississippi in the Western mountains. I'll try to find a photo of some of the area around our place in the mountains sometime, but now I have to get dressed for work. :yuck:

Love and hugs,

OVERIT 05-29-2006 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by Rusty Zipper
Happy Memorial Day!... ang, kev, and all the gang at SR... ohoh!, why of course the lovly Miss ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ also... :ny9 ... just got back from the flea market, selling my wares.... antiques, collectibles, bric'a'brac, used brasieres and plain old junk..... gunna mabe tommorow round up trishsis and the boys, fire up the old weber :bbq hey Big Unit, please , not 20 hot dogs this time lol...................... agw & gol, (_pattee_)

That sounds great Pattee! Did you make any money at the flea market?

Have a fun day!!!!!!

xo

Ang

OVERIT 05-29-2006 05:26 AM

Originally Posted by eddie z.
Hey, Pattee!! Tell trishsis and the boys "hey" from Eddie, OK??

Kevin,
North Carolina IS great!! We have beautiful beaches on the Eastern end and the highest peak East of the Mississippi in the Western mountains. I'll try to find a photo of some of the area around our place in the mountains sometime, but now I have to get dressed for work. :yuck:

Love and hugs,

Yes, North Carolina is beautiful. Can we go see the lighthouse? I am a lighthouse freak and that is one that I have always wanted to visit?

:dancer5:

nogard 05-29-2006 01:17 PM

sounds good eddie, I must get ready for work too.

Ang, lighthouses, we better take a few batteries then?

Kevin

eddie z. 05-29-2006 03:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm assuming you mean the Cape Hatteras lighthouse. Here it is!

OVERIT 05-29-2006 05:48 PM

Yep Eddie that's the one. Sorry, I didn't specify. I just love it!! It is gorgeous.

nogard 05-30-2006 01:19 PM

great lighthouse.

Kevin

bats_haven 05-31-2006 12:07 AM

Hey Everyone
Sorry I am late.
Eddie told me about this and I lost the thread.

Glad I found it again.

Mike

eddie z. 05-31-2006 03:25 AM

Hey, Mike!! Better late than never, eh? We were hoping earlier that you could show us around Vancouver a little bit. Got any nice snaps you could share with us?

I miss Penny. And Kat. And Val. And Sherry. Where is everybody?

Love and hugs,

OVERIT 05-31-2006 05:33 AM

Hey Mike, welcome to this crazy bus! Glad that you are here!