SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   Music Helps Sober Weekender Sept 2 Part 2 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/397091-music-helps-sober-weekender-sept-2-part-2-a.html)

Dee74 09-04-2016 06:02 PM

Music Helps Sober Weekender Sept 2 Part 2

last part here:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...rt-1-a-20.html

D

LBrain 09-04-2016 06:05 PM

dare I
shotgun for Bodhi

and good night

brynn 09-04-2016 06:10 PM

Crud I just lost a post!

Congrats on the Brain-bodhi shotgun :)

Melina 09-04-2016 06:11 PM

Shotgun Jr!

brynn 09-04-2016 06:11 PM

Get in line Mel :lmao

brynn 09-04-2016 06:13 PM

Y'all I feel disgustingly full! Just had Mexican food out again and now I've got to even it out with some ice cream! Can't wait to get back on my regular eating schedule!

Jsbodhi 09-04-2016 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by LBrain (Post 6121956)
dare I
shotgun for Bodhi

and good night

I knew you'd have my back brain!

MLD51 09-04-2016 06:19 PM

I'm in for part two!

LadyBlue0527 09-04-2016 06:38 PM

Present and accounted for!

Upward2Enlightenment 09-04-2016 06:40 PM

Nerf gun ........ pew pew pew. :lmao

Jsbodhi 09-04-2016 06:45 PM

I'll be here for the night too- lazy night at home

Ruby2 09-04-2016 06:59 PM

I skimmed through the last five pages of the first portion. Venecia, I'm sorry to hear that your mom had to go to St. Paul but I'm glad that they seem to have caught the culprit. I'm sending warm wishes for a speedy recovery.

Happy birthday SC!! How exciting!

São, keep posting the pics. I enjoy them when I can see them. I'll have to go back and view the thread on my iPad and not the phone.

Busy day here. Meeting, church, picnic, baking ribs in oven, laundry, sorting my crossword puzzles to get rid of extra paper. The Sunday newspaper has three crosswords in it and I save them for down time. They've rather accumulated due to lack of down time. And inclination. I check on here when I'm on the train lately.

Anyway, time to do a bit more. Hugs to everyone! MB, you're going through such a tough time. I wish I had a magic wand.

Tomorrow is grandpa's 96th birthday. Going out to lunch with the family. Go Gramps! We're already planning on 100.

Jsbodhi 09-04-2016 07:02 PM

(((( midnight))))

MesaMan 09-04-2016 07:02 PM

Chillin' now by the Campfire. See the view West from the Fire Ring here a while ago. A lovely early Evening sans Clouds & Wind. Started the Fire with some of the plethora of Pine Needles and Limb Scraps all around.

Downright toasty in Town for the daily Dog Park visit River-side. Met a nice Gal who drove up ~3 Hours from the Indian Rez she works on as a Physicians Assistant. There's all kinds of Dog Abandonment that goes on, so she had 3 Dogs. The most recent one sauntered up to her at a Gas Station, and chased her Car after she petted this Pooch for a while. She's been driving this Pooch ~3 Hours South to Phoenix weekly for Chemo on a previously-unknown condition now in remission. She's sure that was the reason for the Abandonment. A Good Dog-lovin' Soul, obviously...

With this area Demographic, there are some Folks on the Street battling Alcohol. So, more Thanks vibed Sky-ward by me today for having dodged that Bullet.

With the Touring Bikers clearing out some, Town seemed downright empty in comparison. Amazing, rugged Topography here, so I did a little Sightseeing on the way back from stops at the Store and the Gas Station.

Some nice Campsite Neighbors have sold themselves on acquiring a Trailer identical to our's, so I gave them the Mesa Tour of the Trailer Interior so they could suss it out w/o a Salesman hovering nearby.

MesaMate is having Gal Fun in Denver with her Pals, and a Gal Pal's Daughter is giving her a Pro Hair Trim tomorrow. She helped this younger Gal move to a new Flat today, and it's always illuminating to see what the Tattooed 30-something Crowd is up to. We've watched them all grow up from their Kiddie Days.

The Radio Station had an Ad for a local Pot Dispensary having a 'Hash Bash' Sale today. 10% off all Purchases. There's 8 Dispensaries in this Town of ~17,500 People. The new Landscape of Colorado.

No complaints about this Sober Life...

http://i64.tinypic.com/2800ej9.jpg

cwood3 09-04-2016 07:13 PM

brynn, as a fellow Texan, I can say that Mexican food is my regular eating schedule.............it's not just for breakfast!!!!:wink:

Jsbodhi 09-04-2016 07:28 PM

Mesa when I lived out of the city I actually had 4 reserve dog rescues at one point!!!
They were eating me out of house and home!!!!

happyandfree 09-04-2016 08:26 PM

I'm in for part 2...
I've been busy watching 24 all night. Almost done with season 2 and then I'm going to take a break.
My soup turned out great. Weasel, your pasta looked wonderful.
Ok...time to get to sleep. See you all tomorrow.
I hope you had a Happy birthday soberwolf! !

Ruby2 09-04-2016 09:15 PM

Good night everyone. Soup is good food, HaF.

Soberwolf 09-04-2016 10:15 PM

Thanks for the new part D

Morning

MesaMan 09-04-2016 10:23 PM

Happy Birthday, Senor.

It's still ~35 minutes short of Midnight here... :cool2: