SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   Party, party, party!! (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/33820-party-party-party.html)

sam082602 07-13-2004 02:12 PM

Party, party, party!!

:celebrate Here is what I hope to be a continuing post that gets replies everyday from each and everyone of ya'll!! Here are two miracles to celebrate: Russell has 169 clean & sober days; and I have 687 clean & sober days!! Now, how many clean & sober seconds, minutes, hours, days, etc. do each of ya'll have to celebrate with me? Please reply today & everyday there after so that our party can get bigger & badder than anything that any of us ever seen!! What do each of ya'll have to say? Are ya'll gonna party with me each and every day? I sure do hope so!! Anyways, ya'll have a fantastic day and a wonderful; and I will see ya'll tomorrow!! Thanks for all of ya'll's prayers & my prayers are sent right back to each of ya'll!! Smile, Celebrate ya'll's sobriety & recovery, and I love each of ya'll!! P.S. Hey, will ya please rate this post so that I know what ya'll really think of it?! Thanks, love ya'll!!:wavey:

lulu70 07-13-2004 02:35 PM

:fest30: 141 days!!!!

2stop 07-13-2004 02:39 PM

Way to go Sam!! That is awesome!!
Now for me..LOL..I have no idea how many days I have. I have to stay so much in the moment..It just never worked for me to count the days. So for me..I will post a huge

~24!~

It's my favorite number and how I live my life now.........

Rock on everyone.....It's GREAT to be alive!!!!!!!!! :rose

TorontoGuy28 07-13-2004 03:18 PM

3 !! It's so nice to be sober and finally getting support which was missing from the previous attempts.......

Love ya all!~

Kim 07-13-2004 03:23 PM

30 Days in the Whole!!! :headbang: I can't believe I made it this far! :party:

vegancat 07-13-2004 03:26 PM

six :band. But I'm struggling BIG time right now :sweat....

behind blue eyes 07-13-2004 04:52 PM

376! woooooooo hoooooooo, i love a party!

twoboys 07-13-2004 05:19 PM

Like vegancat, I'm at Day Six.

Are you serving nuts at this party? Then I can stay.

sherbear5104 07-13-2004 06:56 PM

:spectacle 73 days. Don't have any nuts, but here's some popcorn!

vegancat 07-14-2004 07:59 AM

I made it a WEEK :dance: .......last night SUCKED, though; my worse night so far.

Hey, in jubilant celebration of my accomplished feat, *I* will bring the nuts. AND I'm bringing cheesecake, too. Let the party begin :funjump: .

godsonmyside 07-14-2004 08:05 AM

145, But the most important, Just For Today

sam082602 07-14-2004 08:32 AM

Good morning, ya'll!!

:party: Guess what?! There are three miracles in my area to celebrate!! Wanna know what they are? Okay, I will tell ya!!Russell has 140 days clean & sober!!I have 688 days clean & sober!!My best friend, Carmen, has 4 years, which is 1461 days, clean & sober!!Talk about it being party time!! We are taking Carmen out to eat, we got her a card, we got her a meditation book called Each Day A New Beginning which is for women, and we got her a bookmark to use in her new meditation book...plus, I am meeting her at our AA home group for her birthday cake celebration!!Damn it feels good to be clean & sober & damn it sure is a damn good day to be clean & sober!!I hope to see more replies to this continuing post!! Have a great day & night, ya'll!! Party, party, party!! Smile and I love ya'lll!!
LOVE, SAMANTHA, GRATEFUL RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC/ADDICT :slaphappy
Thanks for all the replies & support!! Congrats to all of us!! Keep on trudging the road to happy destiny just as I will be!!

lulu70 07-14-2004 08:42 AM

:banana: 142 days!!!! (I love the dancing banana...) Could someone please pass the nuts??!!

needtogrowup 07-14-2004 03:03 PM

14 days...for me..Now this is a party I want to go too. randa

TorontoGuy28 07-14-2004 05:14 PM

Day 4 complete... I even hung out with my touch football team at a pub sippin' on soda/limes... Sure they kept asking and offering me drinks, but I was strong enough not to drink !!!!!

Alive 07-14-2004 05:31 PM

3 days and counting!!

kckman 07-14-2004 05:48 PM

today is tuesday lets see i have 7 weeks and 4 days working on day 5. so that would mean i have 53 days sober. working on day 54 exellent. today is a good day to die but i would rather be sober. life is good.

kckman 07-14-2004 06:13 PM

wait a second today is wednesday that means i have 54 sober days and i am working on day 55. all that vodka, gin, rum, and wiskey i drank messed with my short term memory. life is still good

eddie z. 07-14-2004 06:43 PM

sam082602 07-15-2004 11:08 AM

Let's keep the party going!!

:thanks: For all your replies!! Okay, let's see....Russell is on day 141 and I am on day 689!!Let's party on down & celebrate with some music and chinese food!! I get the first fortune cookie!!

I will be gone all weekend and so this is my last reply until Monday, 07/19/04 after 9 a.m. central time!! First, the AA Caprock Convention starts today and ends on Sunday (library is closed on Sunday).Second, from 6 pm central on Friday until sometime after 10 a.m. on Saturday, Russell & I will be camped out in front of Ralph's Records so that we can get awesome seats for the Metallica & Godsmack concert on September 4rth!!Third, We are going to spend the night in a hotel room located in the hotel that the Convention is being held on Saturday to celebrate Russell's 36th belly button birthday!!Finally, the library is closed Sunday & at 9 a.m. central on Monday, 07/19/04, I am having another tooth pulled & so right after that is done, I will drop off my prescriptions at the pharmacy and go to the library to wait for them & so I will talk to ya'll on Monday morning!! Have wonderful weekend because we will be even though I will be missing all of ya'll!!PLEASE KEEP THIS PARTY GOING WHILE I AM GONE BECAUSE WHEN I GET BACK, I WILL BRING SOME CAKE AND ICE CREAM WITH ME FOR ALL OF YA'LL!! Love ya'll!! Love, Samantha :grouphug: