SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   Help (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/29512-help.html)

Dan 05-31-2004 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by CRS3
I'll explain the CRS3 thing tomorrow. Not that anyone really cares but it's a big thing to me.

I friggin' care.
And so do others.
Stop that.
:biglaugh:

mackat 05-31-2004 07:05 PM

not only do i care- but i will mos likely play stupid mind games over WHY until you tell me....!!!

CRS3 05-31-2004 10:54 PM

Well, It's late(for me these days) Only got a few hrs sleep last night so Im ready to hit th pillow. Had a great day though despite how I felt.
14 days without a drink. I just cant believe it. Yes I screwed up on the pills but I didnt drink. This is huge for me. 20 yrs of non stop,now 14 days. Im just, well I actually feel kind of good for the first time in long time.
Till tomorrow---J,CRS3 or whatever thehell my name is. I hope all are well.

Jon 06-01-2004 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by CRS3
All of you are just damn stunning.

Well, yeah.....we are stunning, aren't we?

kckman 06-01-2004 03:42 AM

CRS3, congrats on the 14 days, best of luck to the lakers.

CRS3 06-01-2004 09:12 AM

Re-invented

Hi all,
Ok, finally the long awaited name change explanation. It's really not that big of a deal(except to me) and the drama of it all will just let y'all down but here it goes.
Jayzuma is a ficticous charatcter(like many others on an anonymous website)
While I kind of like the name itself it was created for some not so nice reasons and did some not so nice things on the internt.
When I first entered the crazy,wonderful world of SR I was pretty desperate like many of you) It all seemed so surreall But as days went by things started changing. I started changing. You must understand what a huge thing this is for me. To Drink avery day for 20yrs. Go through all the fun drunk stuff to not-so-fun drunk stuff to a living hell. And then staying in that hell for almost two years living with constant withdrawals wondering how in the hell I ws going to survive. For me, not to drink,not to pass out every night, I mean I dont know how to do anything sober. Work,play,talk,socialize,treat my kids,wife, eat, have sex ect... Everything is new. everything is scary. Everything in my life to this point has been fake,altered and I suddenly realized whats happening to me is very real. So I had to make this site real,
for me. Im all for anonymitiy,I would not be here if it was not for that. But for me to succeed further I felt a part of it HAD to be the real me. No made up character. I have to make it psychologically real ro me. So my new name is very boring,nothing exciting, just my real initials. Mt grandfathers and my fathers initials are also CRS thus the CRS3. I go by Robert or Bob. Just a common nothing out of the ordinary can spell it backwords of forwards the same plain old "Bob" or CRS which I ususlly use for identification. You all still dont know my full real name. But I do. And what Im posting is real. And when Im signing I know its really me. Nothing phony I wll miss jayzuma. I like the name, Zuma was for zuma beach in malibu. Jay,who knows. Just a name that was not mine.
Ok, thats my story and Im sticking with it. Now back to sobriety and what ever pain or joy it will bring me. It's all a mystery to me at this point
----CRS

Silverback 06-01-2004 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by kckman
CRS3, congrats on the 14 days, best of luck to the lakers.

(The Lakers?--I still cant believe the Nets got beat!!)

Keep on keepin on CRS3--hang around and watch the miracles happen---by the way, nice to meet you. I havent been here long but I have been following your posts---I'm really glad your here

Dan 06-01-2004 10:20 AM

Nice to meet ya Bob...:biglaugh:

kckman 06-01-2004 11:05 AM

"what about BOB"

tryinagain 06-01-2004 12:12 PM

Hey Dude

Excellent explanation Bob. That is the same reason I actually started using my real name of Roy, makes it real.
Thanks Man,
Roy

CRS3 06-01-2004 12:13 PM

You Win Kckman,
I waswondering holw long it would take for a "what about bob" reference.
Maybe I should of just stuck with Jay!
Off to the Docs. I'll be on and off today, lots to say still. Will be online all day tomorrow though. Cant wait. I have not had a chance to roam the forums. Something Ive kind of gotton addicted to. OHHH KNOWWWWW
CRS

True Blue 06-01-2004 12:15 PM

Nice meeting you Bob.:)

Your Sister in Recovery
True Blue aka Janet

kckman 06-01-2004 12:24 PM

CRS3, some of my best friends are named Bob. Bob that name has a nice ring to it.
the winners circle

tryinagain 06-02-2004 03:28 PM

Crs

How are you hanging in there today man? Just dont make the same mistake I did because I am feelin the pain....again. Stay on the bus and ignore the whisper of the disease. Thanks for everything and you are doing great!!
Keep it up,
Roy

CRS3 06-02-2004 04:33 PM

Roy,
You feel like $hit and you are consoling me. Remarkable.
Im doing pretty crappy at the moment,just a time of day thing.
But im not sweating. Hang in there. You got my number!
CRS Aka bob,robert,jayzuma- I think there are many of me in here.
Uh oh
:newthread

oops, this is my damn thread, shut up, no you shut up.
See what I mean!

Roy, Stand and be true

Dan 06-02-2004 04:55 PM

Goodnight Bob.

kckman 06-02-2004 04:56 PM

crs and roy i have been feeling that old pull off and on today. it is not a good feeling but if we work together we will rule. i am in there fighting with you all. if we dont drink a day at a time we win the day. the good fight continues. today we will win the match. hangin with

tryinagain 06-02-2004 05:19 PM

Hey Kck and Bob AKA....

Lol Dan
Good to see you are hanging on. I have been on the boards since I got home today. Toxin pretty bad again but I know this passes, I even know when to expect it to. You know the shakes, the irritability, all that crap :aargh4:
I am sitting here thinking of ways to break the cycle because I dont know how many more times this poor body of mine can take this. It should not last as long this time but I did saturate my body pretty well, especially this last weekend. Three day weekend, six cases of beer and a couple of twelve packs. Sad part is, I am the only one in the house that drinks so I had to realize that even the garbagemen had to say...oh god, hes at it again. Well, all I can say is :nana: because today is 24 hours and the clock moves forward not back. Sober for one day but tomorrow will make it two. Thanks for being there/here guys, YOU ROCK!! And yes Kck, we will make it!!
Peace,
Roy

kckman 06-03-2004 12:40 PM

crs, thanks i am gettin and sendin good radar energy threads. thanks for sending them out. from one weido to another. weirdness rules. keep on bein weird.
the times they are a gettin weird.

tryinagain 06-03-2004 07:07 PM

What do ya think CRS

1 Attachment(s)
I could not help myself here....that was just too good of a laugh to get away.