SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   I need some structure... (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/284929-i-need-some-structure.html)

OneLessLonely 02-21-2013 07:48 AM

My silly procrastination thing to do today: mail a form with a quick note to my tax guy. For some reason, I've been unable to get a piece of paper, a pen, an envelope, and a stamp all at the same time! Of course I'm at work now and will probably forget when I get home, but I'm throwing it out there.

MyTimeNow 02-21-2013 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by ReadyAtLast (Post 3828905)
Your DD's bed sounds great :)

Glad you've got your stuff done. It feels better doesn't it

I'm in a great mood. I appealed my council tax band couple of months ago and they've downgraded me :c029: so chuffed! I get a rebate of the difference for the last 9 years from when I bought the house

:)

Oh wow! That is amazing news!! Really pleased for you :D

Yes feeling better for doing stuff, tomorrow morning will be my main challenge when DD is at nursery - must not sit!

Yes it's a very cool bed, headache putting it together, one of those how hard can this be really moments? 11pm... you can go to bed now darling!!

MyTimeNow 02-21-2013 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by OneLessLonely (Post 3828921)
My silly procrastination thing to do today: mail a form with a quick note to my tax guy. For some reason, I've been unable to get a piece of paper, a pen, an envelope, and a stamp all at the same time! Of course I'm at work now and will probably forget when I get home, but I'm throwing it out there.

I feel your pain, those 4 things are notoriously hard to get together in the same place at the same time ;)

Put a reminder on your phone (then switch it off and forget about it lol!)

MyTimeNow 02-21-2013 11:37 PM

Did you get your letter posted OLL? Don't make me nag you today ;)

I was procrastinating over getting out of bed this morning... and snooze... and snooze... and snooze... not the best start lol. I did have a super warm cosy sleep though :)

ReadyAtLast 02-21-2013 11:55 PM

Morning:)

Don't you find it takes ages to wake up,come round and get out of bed when sober. When drinking I'd leap out straight to bathroom

Hope you have a good day and a happy,healthy and sober weekend.Enjoy the racing thingy -sounds good fun and great to do something active with DS:)

I'm checking out now-see you on Monday.xx

MyTimeNow 02-22-2013 12:56 AM

Ah sorry I missed you, just back from the nursery run... ONE cuppa then will get into cleaning attack mode.

I don't think I've ever been a fan of waking up regardless of being sober or not, especially when it's so cold!

Have a great 4 days, , enjoy the peace and relaxation (lucky thing lol!) :) xx