SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   sick & tired (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/155727-sick-tired.html)

All About Love 08-16-2008 03:18 AM

sick & tired

done recov b4 thru na in s.a.
i dont want peoples sympathy
i wanna feel effing better
i hate my life
im 1 day clean
my skin effing hurts
meth sux
my kids deserve better than me
i hate me
i need masses of help
my brain is fried
x:skillet

CarolD 08-16-2008 03:37 AM

Welcome to our recovery community
:wave:

Lenina 08-16-2008 03:47 AM

Welcome! You've found a good place! Hang in there! Hugs to you.

Love,

Lenina

Anna 08-16-2008 04:59 AM

Welcome!

I'm glad you found us.

Dee74 08-16-2008 05:13 AM

Good to see another Aussie here fried...
Got no meth experience but the first few days are tough no matter what it is
I'm sorry.

if it was easy we'd all be somewhere else instead of here :)
Hang in there :)

welcome
D

least 08-16-2008 06:02 AM

You've come to a great place for support and encouragement! Keep coming back! You can do this! Never stop trying!

:ghug2

All About Love 08-16-2008 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by CarolD (Post 1872553)
Welcome to our recovery community
:wave:

:e088:i feel abit like a little kid.....lol.....like this dudette!!!!!
its like 7.30am an my boy has woken me a 4am with his stoooooopid truck noises!!!
gaaaaaaaaah!
thanx to all for the warm welcome
so far so good...tough times....but its only day2
many hugs n stuff to u:ghug

Lenina 08-16-2008 03:40 PM

I'm glad to see you posting again! Please keep coming back! Take care of yourself. May I suggest that you read through the stickies in the Substance Abuse board if you haven't already? You'll find lots of experience and get a good education on addiction. It's helped me immensely. All the boards have!

Love,

Lenina

All About Love 08-16-2008 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Lenina (Post 1873102)
I'm glad to see you posting again! Please keep coming back! Take care of yourself. May I suggest that you read through the stickies in the Substance Abuse board if you haven't already? You'll find lots of experience and get a good education on addiction. It's helped me immensely. All the boards have!

Love,

Lenina

hey thanx. cuz i was just in what i thought was a chat space but fiik!
no-one would talk to me so i just get pissed with that cos real meetings are cliquey an thats y i stay away from m....so any help with negotiating ma way here will be gratefully jumped upon!
lol
god i need food got2go eat:wave:

Aysha 08-16-2008 04:08 PM

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...cs/Welcome.gif

nogard 08-16-2008 05:48 PM

hi brainfried, welcome to SR, as D said good to have another Aussie here.

Good that you know about na cos you what to do then?

We all got sick one day at a time and we get well one day at a time, welcome to the healing :)

Kevin

Rusty Zipper 08-16-2008 06:06 PM

dont ever give up that hope!

bostonluv 08-16-2008 08:31 PM

Hi brainfried:

I can relate to feeling like my brain was fried when I was a daily meth user about 10 years ago. What a fabulous drug at first. Then it really turns on you doesn't? Took me about 7 months to get off that sh*t and I have never gone back to it. The link below really helped me when I was coming off meth and I even posted my story there many many years ago.

Meth Stories and Letters from meth users and loved ones including family, parents, spouses

Meth seems like such a different drug because so much of your idenity gets wrapped up in it and your mind feels really numb and apathatic. I remember everything looked really dirty to me and I thought I was seeing things as they "really were." So not true.

I hope you'll keep posting and find the right recovery program for yourself. Even if it's just via web and getting outside more often. Hey - I promise your brain will come back but it does take awhile. Remember you've literally poisining your system with chemicals and it's going to take awhile for your mind and body to recover. Be nice to yourself okay?

Put the frying pan away. ;)

-Kathleen

All About Love 08-17-2008 02:45 AM

im a winner!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by bostonluv (Post 1873378)
Hi brainfried:

I can relate to feeling like my brain was fried when I was a daily meth user about 10 years ago. What a fabulous drug at first. Then it really turns on you doesn't? Took me about 7 months to get off that sh*t and I have never gone back to it. The link below really helped me when I was coming off meth and I even posted my story there many many years ago.

Meth seems like such a different drug because so much of your idenity gets wrapped up in it and your mind feels really numb and apathatic. I remember everything looked really dirty to me and I thought I was seeing things as they "really were." So not true.

I hope you'll keep posting and find the right recovery program for yourself. Even if it's just via web and getting outside more often. Hey - I promise your brain will come back but it does take awhile. Remember you've literally poisining your system with chemicals and it's going to take awhile for your mind and body to recover. Be nice to yourself okay?

Put the frying pan away. ;)

-Kathleen

oh my
u r such achamp
im stillsoooooo scared
im ready though
with beautifull people like u to support me an for me to support i feel like a winner
thankyou friend:ghug2:Dance7:

All About Love 08-17-2008 05:35 AM

thankyou

im feeling heaps better guys
i just wanna say hey! thanx for the support today an for the poeple that befriended me:ghug3:bounce

All About Love 08-17-2008 05:38 AM

when all is getting to much
you are feeling lost
& in need of spirits touch
then watch this please, i do say
all it will do is brighten your day
animals can love as u an me do
this is so beautiful
they love us too.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/adYbFQFXG0U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/adYbFQFXG0U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

least 08-17-2008 06:10 AM

I've seen this, and cry my eyes out every time I watch it again. It is proof to me that Love is the most powerful force in the universe and that animals never forget a kindness.

All About Love 08-17-2008 06:22 AM

its sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful isnt it.
i love feeling again

Krissy41 08-17-2008 10:34 AM

that is a great video it makes me cry happy tears everytime I see it, thanks for posting it I needed that. Glad you are here brainfried SR is a wonderful place with lots of love and great advice :ghug

IO Storm 08-18-2008 11:39 PM

My daughter showed me this just a week ago and I did not know where to

find it! Thanks so much. Gotta go get kleenex...