SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Class of April 2018 part 16 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/451891-class-april-2018-part-16-a.html)

Erratic 04-05-2021 12:08 AM

morning all, guess ur bz with easter xx hope you all are having good time xx

I am back to day 1 but still hanging in there to get as much AF days in but also try and get long stretch and month in x hub ended up having a drink also, but he is starting again like me so its new day new week, we can do this x

anyway will leave it there, have good monday everyone xxx

Daisybelle 04-05-2021 12:59 AM

Good morning Aprils, I hope you've all had a lovely long weekend and eaten lots of chocolate. All good with me, just been busy with the g.children and tidying the garden after winter. We had a drive out to a lovely local park yesterday for a couple of hours, it was good to get some fresh air and blow away the cobwebs. There's a big change in the weather today, it's cold, very windy and looks like it's going to throw it down.
I'm going to have to leave it there for now as I need to go and pick up Owen from his dad, he stayed with him last night for the first time in over a week but he's coming back this morning.
Lots of love to you all and have the best Monday you can. xxx

Erratic, keep it up, you know you can do it. xxx

Erratic 04-05-2021 04:30 AM

winters over? lol we have snow here since last night lol
good to hear from u daisy xx

Daisybelle 04-05-2021 04:12 PM

Thanks Erratic, back to the winter woollies for you then, lol. It's really cold here too but no snow.....yet.

I'm off to bed so goodnight you lot.

Lots of love xx

Daisybelle 04-06-2021 07:45 AM

Good afternoon Aprils, I hope you're all okay. I took the g.children to see Loki kitten this morning and we had a bit of a surprise, turns out that he is a she!! I'm still having her though and she will still be called Loki
The weather is awful, it's blowing a gale and it's trying to snow, freezing.

Lots of love xxx

Erratic 04-06-2021 08:24 AM

hey there daisy xx glad ur still having her x she is adorable.
congrats on 3 years hun xx there is a post about u in newcomers hun xxxxxx
luv u too xx you have been a great friend and supportive to me for all those years x aswell as snitch, where is out snitch?
ive just been sitting with feet up watching police intercepters for 3hrs and now im on mrs marple, not going out, will get some dinner and stay AF xx

snitch 04-06-2021 02:43 PM

Daisy, congratulations 🎊🎊🎊 3 years, what an achievement, you should be so proud of yourself I am so glad I am in tb
this class with you ! Well done and thanks for being so inspiring, so caring and just for being you 🌻🌻🌻🌻

Erratic, you can do this! Let's be celebrating your year sober next April! This is the month for you and this is the right time for you!

Easter was a bit hit and miss. We went to my mum and dads on saturday and we had a lovely day, my sisters came over and my niece and nephew but it's just so hard seeing my mum as she is. She looked so poorly and frail. She now has blood clots in her leg but she is having treatment and it is working. It was nice tk spend the day with them.

Seren was meant to go to her dads Sunday and monday but she didnt want to go so she ended up staying with me which was fine but I hadnt planned anything and no one was around and there wasn't much to do so it was a but boring really plus I felt for her dad, I've been trying to set up alternate weekends with a say in week and then alternate birthdays/xmas and share the holidays but he just doesnt seem to be receptive to anything I say.

Today we met friends and went to the lagoon in Brighton but it was so cold and we ended up going back to my friends house and then stayed for dinner and we actually had a really good laugh.

Ahhh Daisy same as me then, different t gender haha. It's so hard to tell the difference when they are so small ! Loki is a good gender fluid name though lol.

Off to bed now. And need to get back ti bootcamp. I was doing so well and then Easter happened (oh excuses I love 'em haha)

Night xx

Daisybelle 04-06-2021 04:57 PM

Thank you Erratic, I've just seen the thread in Newcomer's, what a lovely surprise and thank you for writing such lovely things about me. My head will be that big soon it won't fit through the doorway. Sounds like you've had a quiet t.v night and there's nothing wrong with that. I hope you have a restful nights sleep, lots of love to you.xx

Thank you too Suze, you're too kind. I am actually proud of myself, I can't believe I've managed 3 years, I'm so grateful and I'm glad we're on this journey together and with Erratic too. I'm sorry that your mum is so frail but it's good news that her treatment is working. She and you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Yes, same as you, lol, he's a she, I'm bringing her home next Tuesday, goodness knows what Lulu cat will make of her.
Sleep well, sweet dreams.

Congrats again Dee on 14 years, I'm planning on being there myself one day. Thanks for everything you do.

Goodnight all

Love you loads. xxx

Erratic 04-06-2021 11:46 PM

morning all x
still glad to be u and snitch and viper on this journey and yeah hoping this is going to be my month xx have been sticking closer to SR past week, but back to work tomo which better not put spanner in the works, which sure it wont.
sry to hear about ur mum snitch x hey it will be your turn for 3yrs soon snitch and then viper xx
guess what i bought and got in the post? yup me the stationary freek lol, bought another journal with 60days worth of prompts for me to write in and this one goes with one of my set of cards, oh and i bought another set of cards aswell, hey more i have the more chance of me doing one of them lol this ones tells me to do things more than the others, so see if that helps. i ended up watching mrs marple and then poirot and then went off to bed. so i watch i think 6hrs of tv yesterday! normaly i would have to drink to watch that amount or any amount x
we still had more snow through the day yesterday and woke up to more snow this morning, i think today is last day of it though. have no clue what i shall do today, only got keys to pick up for work and prob be better to go to shops for dinner before the witching hr happens, so wont be any excuse to go to shops after hub work for dirnk.

anway will leave it there for now, off to grab more tea x have good day all xx

Daisybelle 04-07-2021 04:17 PM

Good evening all

Erratic, this will be your month if you want it to be, focus on making it that way and posting more will help too, I'm glad you're doing that. I would love you to have a sober April, well I'd love you to have a sober life, you deserve it.
As I'm another stationary freak, I'd have done exactly the same and bought whatever took my fancy, lol.

Lots of love to you all.

Night night. xx

Erratic 04-07-2021 09:15 PM

morning x
just had my shower, your right daisy, its only me who can make it this month, im giving it my all just now to get into a routine which i am posting more and holding myself accountable, just worried when my mood shifts is that i will pull away again. Here on day 3 my usual point where i end up drinking, but im working long shift today, so that will push me forward in getting past this day.
Not long until u get ur little girl kitten daisy x
snitch how is your bunny girl doing? she still sleeping near the bed?
viper how is everything going with u where u are?

right im off again, need my cups of tea in the morning, im now taking 4 in the morning before work now lol.
have good day and here thinking of you all xxx

Dee74 04-07-2021 11:28 PM

I know its hard when your mood shifts but that's the time you need to make yourself come here and post the most, erratic?

D

Daisybelle 04-08-2021 12:15 AM

Good morning all, it's a cold, grey, wet one here, not sure what I'm going to do today yet, I've only got Owen, the other 2 are being looked after by their Auntie for a few hours. I may take Owen to the skate park this afternoon if it stops raining and if he behaves himself, lol.

Morning Erratic, day 3 was always my hardest day and I had to focus on keeping my mind occupied to get through it. You're 80 per cent there if you're working a long shift, so I'm sure you can find something to do to occupy the rest of the time. Posting here would be good.
5 more days and counting to me getting Loki, I'm all ready. Just about to make myself another cup of tea, my favourite is Yorkshire tea, it's good and strong, the way I like my men, lol.

Morning Suze, I hope all is good with you, whatever you are doing.

Good evening Dee, have a peaceful night.

Hi Viper, I hope all is well if you're reading this.

Love to all of you, have the best day( night) you can. xx

Erratic 04-08-2021 08:23 AM

evening x
thanks dee and daisy, will try hard to post when i become withdrawn or looks like im going quiet x I dont have a problem in not wanting to drink tonight, i started this morn at work to feel really sick and was sick which was only the once, but had pain in bowel and back and was feeling sick over through out the day while there, then bang came home was sick again,not sure whats up, feel cold and shivery. so nope i cant even think about having a craving lol its prob just a bug maybe, nvm wont bore u more about my ailment todayx so thanks for your replies and here i am posting xxx daisy i hope u got out to the park x

will leave it there for now, will catch you all prob tomo morn x prob head to bed early again xx

snitch 04-08-2021 03:03 PM

Evening,

Oh so sorry to hear youve been sick Erratic. I hope you're feeling better now? I feel sick as well but thats because Seren has a friend for sleepover and we had a macdonalds for dinner and I am feeling really stuffed and uncomfortable 🤢

Marley is doing great, she has really settled in and I let her out in the garden during the day , she loves it and the piggies have been going out there all day too, seriously I do not need a lawnmower it's amazing they just chomp all the grass down haha.

Daisy you like your tea like your men ?? Omg blush haha. My tea is weak and milky and that actually does sum up most of my exes. Hopefully the next one will e more like your brew lol. How is your son doing by the way ?

Erratic, yes I definitely agree with Dee and Daisy that the best time to come post is when you really don't feel like posting. I know how hard those early days are but there is only one way to sobriery and we have to go straight through it but it does getting easier and much better and I honestly couldnt think if anything worse than a drink now.

Gotta dash off as Seren wants me. Night

Daisybelle 04-08-2021 03:12 PM

I'm really glad you're going to give it a go Erratic, nothing would make me happier than you staying sober. I'm sorry you've not been feeling too well today, if you are still the same tomorrow maybe it would be a good idea to have a Covid test, just to be sure. I didn't get to the park today, it was far too cold and windy so we just stayed home. I hope you feel much better tomorrow.

Good night everyone, lots of love to you. xxxx

Daisybelle 04-08-2021 03:21 PM

Hi Suze, we were posting at the same time then. I hate that stuffed and uncomfortable feeling when I've eaten too much, it's horrible. I'm glad that Marley has settled in nicely with the piggies, she sounds very spoilt, lol.
Weak and milky tea :a102:yuck! Baby tea, lol.
My son, ermmm, well how long have you got and I would need an A4 stash of paper. Same old, same old, I'm afraid, nothing changes with him. I'll talk about him another day xx

Lots of love to you all, xxx

Dee74 04-08-2021 04:05 PM

It might be something going round erratic- take care of yourself ok?

D

Erratic 04-08-2021 09:00 PM

morning all, just a quick one as u know got work.
thanks for your replies, im still feeling sick this morning, will see how i get on later this morn, so on to day 4 and going to fight not to drink tonight, just thought makes me want to be sick, nvm, its great to see u both posting and sry i havent got time to respond, but will do later after nap after work and to keep me close to here. xx
have good day all xx

Daisybelle 04-09-2021 02:00 PM

Hi all,

Sorry you're still feeling sickly Erratic and keep fighting the urge to drink, it will only make you feel worse. Take good care of yourself and I hope you feel better tomorrow.

All okay here, I've just had a bath and I'm chilling right now.

Lots of love to you all. xx