SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Class of October 2019 Part 2 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/442722-class-october-2019-part-2-a.html)

venuscat 11-01-2019 04:53 PM

Fantastic Izzy!!!! :) :hug: s

And quiet yes it is dear Citrus love.....bet we will hear from everyone in the morning.....it has been a LONG week for me, maybe for lots of us. :) :hug: s

And if I don't see you again tonight.....so much love and goodnight.....and moosh alert.....it makes my heart sing to see you every day and know that your life is in good hands now.....I adore you my friend. :hug: ❤️

Citrus 11-01-2019 07:49 PM

Awe Suze you made me tear up! I think the world of you dear friend. I wish I could give you a giant hug in real life. You are something very, very special. :hug:

Citrus 11-01-2019 07:50 PM

Great job on 11 days Izzy! I love that you where brave enough to get the help you need to quit.

Citrus 11-01-2019 07:54 PM

Headed to bed. Big day tomorrow. I'm feeling the pre race anticipation in the house big time. Top 15 advance to state in his class, my son has done the work all year to get to this place. It will be an emotional day for sure. Hope I can sleep!

Much love to all! Proud of each and every one of you. ❤ :grouphug:

theVman31 11-02-2019 12:13 AM

Hello everybody.

I don't check in too often but still here and sober.

Hope everything goes well for you're son Citrus. Isn't he lucky to have you there beside him. Cool.

We are getting pretty close to a part 3 :)

Take care all.
:You_Rock_

JazV36 11-02-2019 05:00 AM

Good luck to your son Citrus!

Hope everyone else enjoys their weekend too! I知 happy it痴 the weekend and I have everyone home with me, gets a little lonely at times during the week. Today is day 28 for me...I知 still amazed at that number, honestly never thought I would be here. Once I get past this weekend and starting the new week I値l be at 30 days...what?!

Citrus 11-02-2019 05:30 AM

Good morning all!
Thank you for the well wishes. I just dropped my son off at the bus. Run time is in 3 hours. I let the rest of my family snooze a little before we leave.

Vman and Jaz it's great to see you both! Let's rock this sober weekend!

venuscat 11-02-2019 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by JazV36 (Post 7301757)
Good luck to your son Citrus!

Hope everyone else enjoys their weekend too! I知 happy it痴 the weekend and I have everyone home with me, gets a little lonely at times during the week. Today is day 28 for me...I知 still amazed at that number, honestly never thought I would be here. Once I get past this weekend and starting the new week I値l be at 30 days...what?!

:biggrin: Fantastic dear Jaz!!!! Smiling big with you. :) :hug: ❤️

Originally Posted by Citrus (Post 7301770)
Good morning all!
Thank you for the well wishes. I just dropped my son off at the bus. Run time is in 3 hours. I let the rest of my family snooze a little before we leave.

Vman and Jaz it's great to see you both! Let's rock this sober weekend!

Hope your son does really well today love. :) :hug: xx ❤️

Misc72 11-02-2019 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Dee74 (Post 7300760)
At the end of the month we move the last monthly thread to the Daily Support Forum, so that the new months thread - Class of November - can take its place here.

I've already started the new months thread - I'll move this thread to its new home in a few hours.

D

What does this mean? Sorry....

Day 14! Feeling great~ Going to the UNC Chapel Hill Vs. Virginia College football game tonight. My son is on the Cheer team and this is his first game Cheering. Don't get me wrong, he isn't out there with pom poms. He is stacking girls on his shoulders and flipping them in the air and catching them... It is crazy cool...

venuscat 11-02-2019 09:26 AM

I wish I could see that....there must be videos. But I appreciate if it's private. :hug: s

OK....so what it means is this:

https://i.imgur.com/R9ioVuA.jpg

If you are looking up this thread in the forums, it used to be in the forum with the pink heart and now it is in the forum with the green heart. :) ❤️

Citrus 11-02-2019 03:33 PM

Whew crazy long day. But the awesome news is that my son qualified for state as a freshman!!! I am so stinkin' proud of him. He will be the first guy from his school to go to state for cross country(XC). After he finished he looked at me and said "I did it Mom!" And we both got a little teary. It maybe one of my favorite moments of my life. He has trained SO hard. I am so so happy that I was totally clearheaded and not fighting back a hangover.

Citrus 11-02-2019 03:36 PM

That is the best way I have ever seen that explained Suze! :You_Rock_

Dee74 11-02-2019 04:41 PM

Sorry to anyone who misunderstood my explanation :)

congrats on 28 days Jaz 11 days Izzy and 14 days Joy - and congrats to your son Citrus!

D

Citrus 11-02-2019 04:45 PM

Thanks Dee!

venuscat 11-02-2019 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Citrus (Post 7302087)
Whew crazy long day. But the awesome news is that my son qualified for state as a freshman!!! I am so stinkin' proud of him. He will be the first guy from his school to go to state for cross country(XC). After he finished he looked at me and said "I did it Mom!" And we both got a little teary. It maybe one of my favorite moments of my life. He has trained SO hard. I am so so happy that I was totally clearheaded and not fighting back a hangover.

Oh Wow honey. That is awesome!!!!! :)
Please tell him he rocks. He does. :) ❤️

Dee74 11-02-2019 05:16 PM

New thread time
https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...-part-3-a.html

D