SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   24 Hour Recovery Connections Part 426 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/435396-24-hour-recovery-connections-part-426-a.html)

tgirl 01-13-2019 01:19 AM

Another 24 please

Neoo 01-13-2019 01:27 AM

24 more please...Love to All :grouphug:

stargazer016 01-13-2019 01:29 AM

In for another 24 at 4:28 am.

Have a good day all!

Daisybelle 01-13-2019 01:33 AM

24 more for me please on this wild and windy Sunday.

Be well, happy and sober xx

Canadian Koala 01-13-2019 02:14 AM

24 more please!

:thanks

Guener 01-13-2019 02:27 AM

24 hours, please

gatorman 01-13-2019 03:09 AM

24 more please

ChloeRose63 01-13-2019 03:23 AM

24 more.

goose333 01-13-2019 03:31 AM

I have not been here for a few days. Just saw the news about Kathy. :(

for Kathy...

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Sunflowerlife 01-13-2019 03:50 AM

Not feeling my best. I just have this general sense of "not fitting in" or "not feeling important." I'm not sure where it's coming from really.

It snowed last night and the boys will be so excited this morning when they wake up. I am grateful that I at least have that to look forward to.
Here for 24 more.

For those in snowy areas, may you stay safe today.

Sunflower79 01-13-2019 03:55 AM

Good morning. I am committing to another sober day.

💕Sunflowerlife💕

yukonm 01-13-2019 04:01 AM

Signing up for 24 hours drink and drug free. 7:01am in Jacksonville, Florida!!

Congratulations to all those celebrating milestones today!! :a122:

FBL 01-13-2019 04:08 AM

It's 6:08 AM and I'm in for another sober 24.

joandmelandhan 01-13-2019 04:28 AM

Morning all. Having a bad day today but nothing that warrants having a share here as we are all healthy etc. Just down and low. Sober though so that counts for a lot still. Lots of love and 24 more please :grouphug:

Sunflowerlife 01-13-2019 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by joandmelandhan (Post 7098318)
Morning all. Having a bad day today but nothing that warrants having a share here as we are all healthy etc. Just down and low. Sober though so that counts for a lot still. Lots of love and 24 more please :grouphug:

Me too Jo. I hope we both feel better. I am going to take this energy and transmute it to productivity- going to go clean/purge the basement and put away Christmas stuff. Is there a way you can take the energy you are feeling and channel it for your greater good?
xoxo

I found this and thought I would share. We don't have to be victims of our emotions:

"When pain comes up, the most important rule is: Don’t fight it, don’t blame anyone or yourself but just accept this as a necessary part of your healing and be grateful for the release. This will transmute the low fear frequencies into high love frequencies quickly. Don’t identify with it. WE ARE NOT OUR EMOTIONS, these are just energies we are experiencing. They do not define who we are. So accept them, embrace them and then let them go. And that is done by acting out the emotion. If you feel sad, cry, if you feel angry scream and hit a pillow, go running etc. whatever helps you to get it out of your system. Follow what your body and system wants you to do and feels like doing in that moment. You are guided perfectly – also in dealing with the pain. In those challenging and painful situations, tell yourself, that this too shall pass."

H379 01-13-2019 05:08 AM

Day 14 for me.

I have been through many 14 days and longer sober days but never experienced such a feeling. I am in a state of mental confusion and forgetfulness. Everything is bit fuzzy. These 14 days have been different from the last attempts. May have had one episode of strong craving but nothing that I could not easily debate myself out of, unlike the previous times where I would constantly battle the AV. I have been meditating, trying to be mindful, be present. I don't have any stress. But the weirdness of last 2 days has been bothering me.

I should be happy I have the boys with me. But can't figure out what is wrong.

Anyone experience anything like this in their early sobriety days?

In for another 24 sober. Will start again to keep cigarettes away from me.

Hope everyone has a joyful rest of the weekend.

venuscat 01-13-2019 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by EternalNow (Post 7098138)
Thanks Dee, you have been there to help, so I am recommitting to another 24 hours

Wonderful to see you love. :hug: ♥♥

venuscat 01-13-2019 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by goose333 (Post 7098283)
I have not been here for a few days. Just saw the news about Kathy. :(

for Kathy...

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Amen dear goose. :hug: ♥♥♥

If no one minds, (well I hope not), I am going to use yesterday's tribute post again..... xx

:grouphug:

venuscat 01-13-2019 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by Sunflowerlife (Post 7098296)
Not feeling my best. I just have this general sense of "not fitting in" or "not feeling important." I'm not sure where it's coming from really.

It snowed last night and the boys will be so excited this morning when they wake up. I am grateful that I at least have that to look forward to.
Here for 24 more.

For those in snowy areas, may you stay safe today.

Love you dear Sunny. :hug: ♥

I know that feeling...and I just want to tell you that you are so very important to all of us.... :hug: ♥♥♥

venuscat 01-13-2019 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by joandmelandhan (Post 7098318)

Huge hugs for you too my love.
Would you like a chocolate latte? :)
Maybe vanilla?

Now how do I work these international coffee cyber lines...

Love you jojo. :hug: ♥♥