SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Class of July 2013 Part 52 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/424205-class-july-2013-part-52-a.html)

resolute50 03-21-2018 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by SnoozyQ (Post 6831442)
Hello beautiful Leigh.

Im struggling at the moment and im not in a good place. Im just not coping with life in general.
Im feeling quite sad every morning i wake up.
I just wonder...is this all there is.
Im finding it hard to get up for work.
I just want to stay in bed all day.

My motivation is zip.
Im just feeling life is a **** place.

Angie, Shaun, Dad looks like he is getting alzheimers. Mum is distaught.ive been so strong for so long but im exhausted. Now with this crap going down with my Boss , who is a compulsive liar , i have been having to answer to my CEO, who has been lovely and believes me...not the idiot.

I just am sick of draama people make ...when all i want in life is to avoid it. I hate liars, i hate confrontation.

Thats why i have so many animals, cos most of the people i know , well who i thought i knew are really not nice people at all.

I dont want to see my parents demise

Gee Snoozums, just cause I don't have dark wavy hair, don't get depressed about it. ;)
But seriously Wendy, sometimes it seems like the same ole day after day. Don't let other folks shortcomings dictate your life.
Psssssssssh.....I like dogs too.:grouphug:

SoberLeigh 03-21-2018 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by SnoozyQ (Post 6831442)
Hello beautiful Leigh.

Im struggling at the moment and im not in a good place. Im just not coping with life in general.
Im feeling quite sad every morning i wake up.
I just wonder...is this all there is.
Im finding it hard to get up for work.
I just want to stay in bed all day.

My motivation is zip.
Im just feeling life is a **** place.

Angie, Shaun, Dad looks like he is getting alzheimers. Mum is distaught.ive been so strong for so long but im exhausted. Now with this crap going down with my Boss , who is a compulsive liar , i have been having to answer to my CEO, who has been lovely and believes me...not the idiot.

I just am sick of draama people make ...when all i want in life is to avoid it. I hate liars, i hate confrontation.

Thats why i have so many animals, cos most of the people i know , well who i thought i knew are really not nice people at all.

I dont want to see my parents demise

((((((((((dear Snoozums)))))))). You have had some really tough stuff on your plate in recent times, sweetheart; it is no wonder that some wind has escaped your sails, honey.

It is very, very hard to watch your parents deteriorate; even harder to watch them become ill and witness the ravages of their illness. The best that we can do is be there and help the most that we can. It is a part of life that we can't escape, no matter how difficult and painful.

Our children continue to learn from us during this time in our lives and, hopefully, they will take what they learn from us and face our old age with courage. with wisdom and with care.

Even when we become old we, ourselves, continue to be the teachers, as they, too, will follow these paths.

Life - in each role, we are ever learning and ever teaching.

So thankful that we have each other, here, to encourage and support.

Sending you love, Snoozums.

Gilmer 03-22-2018 12:44 AM

Very well said, Leigh.

SnoozyQ 03-22-2018 02:32 AM

Thank you everyone, you’re all amazing. :kiss: :grouphug:

Gilmer 03-22-2018 03:22 AM

You are too, Snooz!

SoberLeigh 03-22-2018 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by SnoozyQ (Post 6832301)
Thank you everyone, you’re all amazing. :kiss: :grouphug:

And amazing are you, sweet Soooz.

SoberLeigh 03-22-2018 09:01 AM

Greetings, Julyers!

SoberLeigh 03-22-2018 09:02 AM

Love. ❤️

Mags1 03-22-2018 03:01 PM

Hi, hope you’re feeling better Snoozy.

Love to all x

Dee74 03-22-2018 06:48 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your dad Snooz - you've been through a lot this last year!

Honestly, I think most people would feel a little depressed.

Maybe it's something you can discuss with your Dr?

Problems for discussion are always welcome here Croutie :)

Hi to you and all the Julyers :wave:

D

venuscat 03-22-2018 07:21 PM

Hey guys, sorry I missed a couple of days. Gosh. Massive love to Leshar. I need to catch up with her somehow: I miss her terribly.

Mags honey....I am sorry you have to have this done. And these things scare me too, but it will be OK. It really will. :hug:

Snoozums....this sounds like situational depression to non-doctor me....really honey. It is/has been a massive amount to deal with. So many other things that you didn't even mention today....maybe you could have a chat with your lovely GP? And sending you so so much love.

And love to all of you.
Tired...time for bed. :hug: s

SoberLeigh 03-22-2018 07:33 PM

Goodnight, Julyers.

SoberLeigh 03-22-2018 07:34 PM

Love to all. ❤️

venuscat 03-22-2018 07:34 PM

Nite love :hug: Sleeeeeeeepy......

SoberLeigh 03-22-2018 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by venuscat (Post 6833528)
Nite love :hug: Sleeeeeeeepy......

Me, too; nighty-night.

SoberLeigh 03-22-2018 07:36 PM

:e044:

Mags1 03-22-2018 10:07 PM

Suze and Leigh, sleep well.

Morning Julyers , have a good Friday, keep well :grouphug:

SoberLeigh 03-23-2018 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by Mags1 (Post 6833612)
Suze and Leigh, sleep well.

Morning Julyers , have a good Friday, keep well :grouphug:

Hope that your day at work has gone well, Mags.❤️

SoberLeigh 03-23-2018 06:33 AM

Happy Friday, Julyers. ❤️

SoberLeigh 03-23-2018 06:34 AM

Have a great sleep and then Saturday, Snoozums