SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   24 Hour Recovery Connection Part 348 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/423218-24-hour-recovery-connection-part-348-a.html)

ShenzyT 02-10-2018 12:12 AM

Good morning everyone.

Can't believe I've made it to 14 days
:tyou Couldn't have done it without the support of you all. xxx

Checking in for another sober 24 hours.

xxxxx

soberista 02-10-2018 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by ShenzyT (Post 6781282)
Good morning everyone.

Can't believe I've made it to 14 days
:tyou Couldn't have done it without the support of you all. xxx

Checking in for another sober 24 hours.

xxxxx

Whoop whoop morning Shenz! :You_Rock_:

WeaverBird 02-10-2018 01:07 AM

Weev in for 24 more at 8:51am from my lovely warm bed.

Feeling chipper this mo, because I just got a stray Facebook alert from a partygirl friend about a wine event they had last night, apologising for drinking all the rosé and hope she didn’t offend too many people. That’s a euphemism right there. After 9 months the old set don’t even bother inviting me. And d’you know what~~~
Thank .The .Lord. For. That!!!!
I am free, free as a bird, free of the boozy idiots and now I’m off to dance class, pure and clean and beautiful and sober and FREE!!!!!!
FREEDOM ROCKS!!!

Oh I can feel a song coming on. I am in love IN LOVE with being sober. I want to shout it all over town 💃🏼🕺

Canadian Koala 02-10-2018 01:17 AM

Congratulations to everybody reaching a milestone today!
24 more please! https://www.surlatoile.com/smileys/r.../minikoala.gif

Thanks

julietUK 02-10-2018 01:29 AM

Morning all. Its 9.30am here in the UK. You sound so happy weaver, I am pleased for you. You're right, freedom rocks.

Please count me in for another 24 hours sober. Thanks to everyone for being here.

Neoo 02-10-2018 01:39 AM

09:39am...24 more please...Love to All :grouphug: Happy Birthday Venus :hug:

PhoenixJ 02-10-2018 01:50 AM

, Suze :- happy

1,735,632,360 seconds day!

joandmelandhan 02-10-2018 02:07 AM

:hb6
Suze!!!!!! ❤❤❤

WeaverBird 02-10-2018 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by julietUK (Post 6781317)
Morning all. Its 9.30am here in the UK. You sound so happy weaver, I am pleased for you. You're right, freedom rocks.

Please count me in for another 24 hours sober. Thanks to everyone for being here.

And a cheery good morning to you Juliet, my gorgeous one. How are you? Shall we make up our own musical!?

I thought I was happy in that old life, needed those people, but turns out I'm happy here, right as I am this morning.

I expect this too shall pass, (there's definitely a raincloud heading in from the west), but until then I'm going to sing and make porridge with cardamom and agave nectar.

All my love darling girl.

Gabe1980 02-10-2018 02:10 AM

Hi Everyone. I'm back at day 1 😞 I'm just making sure I come back here. I've really not wanted to post the last couple of days. I actually feel quite relieved that I've drank and that's it, I'm not sure why. I had six weeks yesterday. This is the pattern 4-6 weeks. I don't know how to move past it. I'm almost resigning myself to the fact that this is as good as it's going to get for me. Gabe x

Gabe1980 02-10-2018 02:11 AM

Happy Birthday Suze! Have an awesome day!!! 🎁🎉🎉💗💗

Neoo 02-10-2018 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by Gabe1980 (Post 6781334)
Hi Everyone. I'm back at day 1 😞 I'm just making sure I come back here. I've really not wanted to post the last couple of days. I actually feel quite relieved that I've drank and that's it, I'm not sure why. I had six weeks yesterday. This is the pattern 4-6 weeks. I don't know how to move past it. I'm almost resigning myself to the fact that this is as good as it's going to get for me. Gabe x

Gabe I think the first 3 month are very tough but whatever help you can get to get through them then that is what you need to do..

I was coming back on here every 2 weeks at one stage after picking up but it does get a lot easier with time..

I had a bit of a wake up call so that is the reason I stopped and to be honest I do not think I will ever drink again...

You can do this and with the support and great people here that will be a massive help..Sending you my best wishes and stick with it you are back and that is the main thing..

goose333 02-10-2018 02:39 AM

24 please
5:39 am EST

Dee74 02-10-2018 02:39 AM

Happy Birthday Suze - have a great day :)

welcome back Gabe - I know it's hard to reach out when all you ant to do is drink, but not reaching out pretty much preordains the outcome.

We want to help - but we can't do that if you're not here :)

Congrats phinix ~ 1 week! ♥
Jaffacake ~ 3 weeks! ♥
Rar ~ 1 month! ♥
erfra7 ~ 4 years & 9 months! ♥

and to everyone recommitting to recovery today :)

D

ChloeRose63 02-10-2018 02:40 AM

24 more for me, too!

soberista 02-10-2018 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by Gabe1980 (Post 6781334)

Hello Gabe and welcome back. Glad youve come straight back to it. Dust yourself down and next time you get close to the 4 - 6 week point...lean in to us all a little more. Support here for you. X

Bailey3 02-10-2018 03:01 AM

Good morning everyone!

Congrats to our celebrants and, happy birthday Suze!

I’m starting to struggle with anger, frustration and, resentment once again. This is usually the first step in a relapse for me. I know I need to work past it but, I don’t know if I can. I guess all I can say for now is I won’t drink today.

Gabe1980 02-10-2018 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by Neoo (Post 6781340)
Gabe I think the first 3 month are very tough but whatever help you can get to get through them then that is what you need to do..

I was coming back on here every 2 weeks at one stage after picking up but it does get a lot easier with time..

I had a bit of a wake up call so that is the reason I stopped and to be honest I do not think I will ever drink again...

You can do this and with the support and great people here that will be a massive help..Sending you my best wishes and stick with it you are back and that is the main thing..

Thanks Neoo. It really helps to know that people have got passed this part. I just keep thinking that I was blackout drinking several times a week before so I have moved forward, just enough. Too confused today to make sense of it. Gabe x

Saskia 02-10-2018 03:08 AM

In for another 24

Gabe1980 02-10-2018 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by Dee74 (Post 6781355)
Happy Birthday Suze - have a great day :)

welcome back Gabe - I know it's hard to reach out when all you ant to do is drink, but not reaching out pretty much preordains the outcome.

We want to help - but we can't do that if you're not here :)

Congrats phinix ~ 1 week! ♥
Jaffacake ~ 3 weeks! ♥
Rar ~ 1 month! ♥
erfra7 ~ 4 years & 9 months! ♥

and to everyone recommitting to recovery today :)

D

Hi Dee. Yeah, I know that. It worked for me last weekend and I got throught it. I just built up so much resentment about everything the last few days then gave myself permission not to care. I was annoyed at this site for keeping me sober! Crazy, I know as its been the most important thing in my recovery. I let my AV take control and it wasn't when I started drinking yesterday, it started at some point last week. I need to figure that out. Thank you 😊xx