SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Class of July 2013 Part 48 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/415557-class-july-2013-part-48-a.html)

Dee74 09-09-2017 04:05 AM

Class of July 2013 Part 48

last part here:
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-47-a-20.html

D

Soberwolf 09-09-2017 05:18 AM

Well done Ladybug x

Really happy for you Suze i wish you & Nick all the best on the big day x

venuscat 09-09-2017 12:32 PM

Thank you darling wolfie....from Nick as well. :) :) :hug: ♥

Mags1 09-09-2017 04:42 PM

Thanks Dee

Mags1 09-09-2017 11:36 PM

Morning Julyers

Have a good day :grouphug:, thinking of you all and wishing you well. :grouphug:

Soberwolf 09-10-2017 02:04 AM

You too Mags x

SnoozyQ 09-10-2017 08:02 AM

Hi everyone xxx

Ladybug ive been thinking of you constantly and wish your Mum and stepdad well. How are things progressing. Have you heard anything more?

I was appalled to see the news repoet saying they have found at least 50 dogs tethered to posts. How bloody cruel. If you cant rake them at lestt give them a fighting chance. What the hell is wrong with people. Dogs are family.

How is everyone else , ive had a lovely Sunday shopping with Holly xxx

Leshar, how are you love ?

CROIS, I MISS YOU XX

Mags1 09-10-2017 10:47 PM

Morning overs

Oh Snoozy, how sad that people did that to the dogs, I agree they should've had a fighting chance, animals use their instincts much more than we do. I read that when areas have been devastated animal trusts go in and find a surprising amount of animals near or around their homes. I know this is different but hopefully as many humans and our furry friends stay safe.:grouphug:

Have a good Monday my Julyer friends :grouphug:

resolute50 09-12-2017 04:51 PM

Hi gang.
Hope everybody is doing well.
Been working overtime. It's been lovely weather here this week.

SnoozyQ 09-13-2017 01:41 AM

Hi everyone :wavey:

Hope you are all doing well my lovely Julyers.

How are your parents Ladybug?

Lulu are you doing ok .

Leshar , love to see a post from you xxx

Gilmer 09-13-2017 02:07 AM

Yes, you guys. We're still thinking about you (and missing you).

LuLu13 09-13-2017 04:17 AM

Hi guys, I've been reading. Just plodding along, been 2 and a half weeks now. Hope all of you are doing well.

Dee74 09-13-2017 04:21 AM

I'm glad to hear from you Lulu - 2 and a half weeks is great :)
what happened with work?

D

Gilmer 09-13-2017 05:57 AM

That is great, LuLu!

venuscat 09-13-2017 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by LuLu13 (Post 6603976)
Hi guys, I've been reading. Just plodding along, been 2 and a half weeks now. Hope all of you are doing well.

Oh that is awesome love!!!! So happy to hear from you.

Need to run.....love you all. :grouphug:

SnoozyQ 09-13-2017 11:11 AM

Hi Gilmer :D

Lulu thats awesome. How are you feeling? How is work are they ok ? Ive been thinking about you lots xxx

LuLu13 09-13-2017 03:25 PM

Hi all, thanks. I am just super depressed. Work is like walking on thin ice all of the time. I am convinced they are going to get rid of me as soon as they find a replacement so I have my resume out. Physically I feel fine.

Thanks for all the kind words and support to all experiencing struggles.

PhoenixJ 09-13-2017 03:44 PM

LULU- Prayers, Remember the HALTS basics. If you are Hungry-eat. Angry- mindful breathe, Lonely- meeting, friend,coffee, Tired- sleep or Thirsty- hydrate, and sad/stressed- talk to someone/post.

Mags1 09-13-2017 07:13 PM

Good to see you Lulu. I like you're thinking, being prepared, it's half the battle!

Hi everyone, hope you're all keeping well.

Suze, on countdown, not long now, love, for your big day xxxxxxxxxxx

SnoozyQ 09-13-2017 11:05 PM

Gday Mags and PJ :wavey:

Lulu im glad your physically feeling better. The mental part takes a lot longer as we all know.

Crois , Leshar ? Xx

Croutie are you ok love ?

Thinking of all my lovely Julyers today xx

Mags1 09-13-2017 11:07 PM

Hi Snoozy, Hi PJ :c009:

venuscat 09-14-2017 08:31 AM

It's hard being on eggshells at work....I have been through that. Way more than once unfortunately....I think it's a good idea to be pragmatic LuLu. Having your resume ready is a good idea, but you never know. People sometimes wait and watch....they may relax with you at work in a bit.

So proud of you....you are doing this.
Huge hugs. ♥

PhoenixJ 09-14-2017 02:40 PM

Hi Mags- everyone else in adopted class. I am doing well. Still have dark days. Not so much depression- but flashback and residual thoughts/feelings from post burns. Life continues. Better today. I work through the dark thoughts by walking-lots. I know WHY I have such thoughts, but some times doing art or writing- just nurtures those thoughts- walking burns (not pun intended) off the frustrated rage that builds- the 'what if's' and so on.
Be well, my fellow Padowans.

Leshar 09-14-2017 02:51 PM

Hello everyone,
I am pleased that you are doing well, Lulu.
Can't really contribute much. Anxiety off the charts. My psych doesn't know what is going on. I really, really want to drink. I can't stand the feelings. I won't today, that's the best I can say.
Love to all

Dee74 09-14-2017 02:55 PM

If you drink Leshar you'll only add more shame guilt self loathing - and loads more anxiety - to the mix.

I'm sorry - I don't know what the answer is, but I know what it's not.

:hug:

D

Gilmer 09-14-2017 02:56 PM

(((((Leshar)))))

Wonderful to see you, even though you're feeling so bad.

Continuing to pray that there will be peace for you.

Mags1 09-14-2017 03:16 PM

Leshar, sending big hugs and love :hug:

venuscat 09-14-2017 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Leshar (Post 6605451)
Hello everyone,
I am pleased that you are doing well, Lulu.
Can't really contribute much. Anxiety off the charts. My psych doesn't know what is going on. I really, really want to drink. I can't stand the feelings. I won't today, that's the best I can say.
Love to all

What about herbal relaxation aids love....I know it sounds silly, but I have used them in the past. I had to when I had my last finger drama: it was too much for me to deal with anxiety-wise.

Please think about it....it's worth a try before you buy a bottle love.

Love you so very much. :hug: ♥

Croutie 09-14-2017 08:55 PM

Dearest Leshar, so glad you posted. Hopefully, things will improve for you...
So sorry you are suffering.; sending my best wishes and a big hug.
Hi Everyone,
I hope each and every one of you are doing ok. I am trying to keep up with all of the post....
Snooze, thanks for asking how things are going. Oh my goodness, how I wish for once I could have some positive news to post here. Unfortunately, that's not the case.
DS is back home and doing o/p therapy for two weeks. Praying it sticks this time.
Fighting like hello to not have to file bankruptcy because of mismanagement.
This is a nightmare. DH is worn out.
DS and DIL will have to move we can't afford to keep them where they are...uprooting the children. Changing schools.. So sad, and so unnecessary ..
You guys stay committed and strong, that's what Julyers do!
Love and hugs,
Croutie

Croutie 09-14-2017 09:04 PM

Many happy days lie ahead for you, Suze and Nick!
Your story could be a screenplay! So very special and unique.
So happy for you...finding your soulmate is the best thing in the world. You will have each other to lean on through thick and thin.
I know Suze will be a beautiful bride when she walks down the isle to wed Nick.
My best wishes to the lovely couple,
Croutie