SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Class of July 2013 Part 48 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/415557-class-july-2013-part-48-a.html)

SoberLeigh 10-07-2017 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Soberwolf (Post 6628948)
You too Leigh xx

I've been doing housework all day and weightlifting in between and now Mrs Sw is home for the evening I've told her if she wants a massage, cup of tea or anything I'm on call - we're watching Strictly right now

I've lit mini scented yankee candles in the bathroom for when she has a bath and downstairs i have 2 oil burners on with wild cotton in one corner & frankincense & myyrh in the other to give the home some aromatherapy lol

Had a nice dinner & we took glen on one his daily walks

The sunset was really beautiful with light rain it was picturesque

Have a nice Saturday/Sunday guys xxx

You are a good, kind and thoughtful man, sw. :)

❤️

Soberwolf 10-07-2017 02:58 PM

Mrs Sw just gave me a muscle rub massage it's like deep heat but in gel form bit smelly but my lower back feels a lot better

Night night Julyers xx

SoberLeigh 10-07-2017 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Soberwolf (Post 6629096)
Mrs Sw just gave me a muscle rub massage it's like deep heat but in gel form bit smelly but my lower back feels a lot better

Night night Julyers xx

Sounds heavenly, sw.

Glad that your back feels better :)

SoberLeigh 10-07-2017 07:20 PM

:e044:

Goodnight, Julyers.

SoberLeigh 10-07-2017 07:21 PM

:e044:

Goodnight, Julyers.

SoberLeigh 10-07-2017 07:22 PM

See you tomorrow!

venuscat 10-08-2017 09:20 PM

Love and hello to all of you. ♥

Mags1 10-09-2017 06:52 AM

Hi Julyers

Hope you're all ok :grouphug:

venuscat 10-09-2017 08:41 AM

How is your asthma love?
I have had you on my mind non-stop while I have been so sick.
I have never in my life had asthma and bronchitis this badly.
And yes, it is all my own fault for not getting medical attention....guess I can't do that here...the weather is too severe for all of my natural remedies.

Anyway, getting better finally....lordy....after 2 months.
And this ended up being about me....sorry.....so....how are you feeling now?

And more love to all of the wonderful Julyers. ♥

SoberLeigh 10-09-2017 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by venuscat (Post 6630419)
Love and hello to all of you. ♥

:wave: sweet Suze!!!!

SoberLeigh 10-09-2017 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mags1 (Post 6630772)
Hi Julyers

Hope you're all ok :grouphug:

Hi, dear Mags.

Are you feeling any better?

SoberLeigh 10-09-2017 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by venuscat (Post 6630921)
How is your asthma love?
I have had you on my mind non-stop while I have been so sick.
I have never in my life had asthma and bronchitis this badly.
And yes, it is all my own fault for not getting medical attention....guess I can't do that here...the weather is too severe for all of my natural remedies.

Anyway, getting better finally....lordy....after 2 months.
And this ended up being about me....sorry.....so....how are you feeling now?

And more love to all of the wonderful Julyers. ♥

((((Suze))))

Please don't ignore asthma and bronchitis!!!!!!!

SoberLeigh 10-09-2017 12:20 PM

Hello, Julyers.

SoberLeigh 10-09-2017 12:20 PM

Love, Peace and Health.

venuscat 10-09-2017 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by SoberLeigh (Post 6631181)
((((Suze))))

Please don't ignore asthma and bronchitis!!!!!!!

Yes....I learnt that lesson the hard way.

And of course now it is no longer just about me, so I need to look after myself...I was going to say what? More?

I need to look after myself, end of story. When it was just me I couldn't manage to always make me matter, but now that all feels different.

How very convoluted....hopefully something in there makes some iota of sense. :) ♥

SoberLeigh 10-09-2017 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by venuscat (Post 6631204)
Yes....I learnt that lesson the hard way.

And of course now it is no longer just about me, so I need to look after myself...I was going to say what? More?

I need to look after myself, end of story. When it was just me I couldn't manage to always make me matter, but now that all feels different.

How very convoluted....hopefully something in there makes some iota of sense. :) ♥

It all makes sense.

You now need to take care of yourself because because because , well because someone loves you with all his heart.

SoberLeigh 10-09-2017 05:44 PM

Goodnight, Julyers.

Love, Peace and Health.

SoberLeigh 10-09-2017 05:45 PM

See you tomorrow!

Mags1 10-09-2017 07:07 PM

Hi Suze and Leigh, Suze, I understood you were poorly when you got married but I didn't realise to what extent. How you managed to arrange your wedding whilst having bronchitis and asthma. You must have been ready for collapse:hug:.
Yes, please take care of yourself, I know Nick will take care of you but listen to your body, only you knows initially when there's something wrong.
Please get yourself better as soon as, we can't do a lot without breathing and our lungs!

I'm not good at the moment, Suze, I had a bad bout of asthma, should've gone to hospital but I got it under control so rested for a week, though I couldn't understand why I was puffed out all the time, not the asthma kind. I was beginning to worry it may be my heart.
Yesterday I went back to the docs as I've been very lightheaded and dizzy and it turns out I've got Vertigo. Been given meds for 4 weeks, so here I am on the sofa, can't go far without wobbling, sober of course!:lmao

But I feel like you, Suze, what more can there be, what more can life throw at us, the answer.... A lot more. So we've got to get fit and well again to face these challenges thrown upon us and defy them and brush them off.

venuscat 10-09-2017 07:11 PM

Oh Mags. :hug: ♥
Indeed love, we do and we will. :hug: ♥