SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Class of October 2014 Part 31 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/392811-class-october-2014-part-31-a.html)

phoebe64 06-16-2016 04:27 PM

You are my dental hero/Rockstar, Conquest!! So glad it went well for you. You sound good!

Great smile, BD!

SoberLeigh 06-16-2016 05:46 PM

Goodnight, all.

See you tomorrow.

Briar 06-16-2016 06:02 PM

Yay Conquest! You made it through!

Briar 06-16-2016 06:04 PM

We found my replacement - an internal candidate with a paralegal education, best possible scenario! The poor girl is so scared! :)

Conquest 06-16-2016 07:30 PM

That's great news, Briar! The poor newbie may need some encouragement as she learns the ropes.

And now I can see BDs beautiful smile. Gorgeous!!!

How are you and little V doing, Venus?

Thanks again and again guys!

venuscat 06-16-2016 09:24 PM

Wow BD, that's really your smile? That is so perfect. And beautiful. :)

I am not doing very well today Conquest.
Vcat is doing better though, so that's good.

Glad to hear they found their Briar Jr Briar. I do feel for her. Hope she's tough. :)

Conquest 06-17-2016 01:05 AM

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Venus. Is it the bite? Im glad little one is better though. :hug:

This gave me a good laugh. I hope it sends a smile your way as well.
Someone Is Replacing Guns With Selfie Sticks In Famous Movie Scenes (15+ Pics) | Bored Panda

Mark1014 06-17-2016 02:50 AM

Haha....good one Conquest!

Happy Friday all. Been a long week around here so tgif. :)

Gym time.

BrighterDayz 06-17-2016 04:02 AM

Glad it went well for you Conquest. Venus :grouphug: Have a good day all!

Briar 06-17-2016 06:21 AM

Morning guys. So glad it's Friday! Ready to start training the new girl. She's kind of timid, so we'll see how she does the first time she gets bent over by an angry client. This is such an unsettling time in so many ways.

I'm sorry you're not feeling well, V. I hope today is better for you.

Arbor 06-17-2016 06:38 AM

Unsettling for who you, Briar? I would hope it would be more so for the newbie. Goodbye, good riddens on your end despite the training. :)

SoberLeigh 06-17-2016 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Conquest (Post 6003129)
That's great news, Briar! The poor newbie may need some encouragement as she learns the ropes.

And now I can see BDs beautiful smile. Gorgeous!!!

How are you and little V doing, Venus?

Thanks again and again guys!

Nuts; I still cannot see BD's smile :-(

SoberLeigh 06-17-2016 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by venuscat (Post 6003231)
Wow BD, that's really your smile? That is so perfect. And beautiful. :)

I am not doing very well today Conquest.
Vcat is doing better though, so that's good.

Glad to hear they found their Briar Jr Briar. I do feel for her. Hope she's tough. :)

(((dear venuscat)))); thinking of you and sending you love, dear one.

SoberLeigh 06-17-2016 07:39 AM

Hope that your trainee does well, Briar. It is totally up to her to perform to expectations.

I am so glad that you are moving forward with a less stressful job.

SoberLeigh 06-17-2016 07:40 AM

Happy Friday/Saturday, all.

Be back later.

phoebe64 06-17-2016 02:51 PM

Happy Froday all. I hit the ground running today, because I had cleaning people coming. So grateful for that with this cranky back of mine, but it means lots of tidying before they come, catching up on laundry, washing all the linens, all by 11am. It's been such as reds relived, and now, daughter can invite friends over without me freaking out about a messy house! And she's done just that for tonight. I need to run out for snacks for 4 hungry teens. Maybe just get some Dominoes.

Hope you are still hanging in there Conquest.

Hope all is ok, V. Is your cat wound not doing well?

Briar, really crazy happy for your job change!! Glad you've got a replacement too!

Hi BD, Leigh, Arbor and Mark.

Off to get snacks for the girls.

venuscat 06-17-2016 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by SoberLeigh (Post 6003689)

(((dear venuscat)))); thinking of you and sending you love, dear one.

Thank you ~ really not doing well. Really.

Conquest 06-17-2016 05:03 PM

Way to get it done, Phoebe! I love going into the weekend with a clean house. Enjoy the girl time. :)

Sweet Venus, I hate to hear that you're not well. Whatever the need, I wish I could fix it all for you. If you want to share, I'm here, pm or on our board. Love you lots :hug:

I'm hanging in, a little grumpy from the pain. The swelling peaks at 72 hours so I should start feeling much better in a couple of days. Until then, just taking it hour by hour and trying to stay positive. It's definitely taking a conscious effort on my part... Maybe time to break out the gratitude journal. It's been awhile since I've given it a look.

I did watch My Big Fat Greek Wedding today. It was cute and funny! I found it on this list of chick flick movies...
The Greatest Chick Flicks, Ranked | List of the Best Girl Movies

SoberLeigh 06-17-2016 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by venuscat (Post 6004179)
Thank you ~ really not doing well. Really.

(((venuscat))); we're here if you want to talk.

SoberLeigh 06-17-2016 05:34 PM

Goodnight, all.

See you tomorrow.