SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   (Not So) New - Frank's Thread Part 4 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/374889-not-so-new-franks-thread-part-4-a.html)

Tooshabby 09-04-2015 04:50 PM

What?!!! You do not!!!! Get outta here!!!! Are you in the video?

Jsbodhi 09-04-2015 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Tooshabby (Post 5543266)
What?!!! You do not!!!! Get outta here!!!! Are you in the video?

No! Haha!
That's just a song we play as a group, and I end up doing the vocals for the song :-) most of my friends are musicians and for that particular song I ended up as vocalist!
I made it sound wrong!!
I can sound cloud you tomorrow though if you like! And if it works!

NestWasEmpty 09-04-2015 04:59 PM

Had to go clean disk space , I surfed a lot today & was lagging .

P.S. Nesty, you are not a hick either. It hurts me just a weensy bit every time you say that "
Thanks Shabby - I know I don't fit in either mold Redneck or Hick . I'm just a Country girl born & raised :) No I don't have a prejudice bone in my body .:c011:

Jen I listened to that song .. sounded real nice :)

Wow u2 are lucky Men treating you like Queen's !!:ValD007:

Hmm Mine (so called ) brought me fresh pork liver, butchered a pig yest . *No Joke*:lmao

Tooshabby 09-04-2015 05:02 PM

That would be great, Jen. Yes please!!!

I think your man sounds like a honey too, Nesty. I bet that liver is chock full of vitamins!!!

Jsbodhi 09-04-2015 05:02 PM

P.S. I love 'hicks'
I love small town people, and the two loves of my life have been farm boys from Ireland

Jsbodhi 09-04-2015 05:06 PM

Ok, I must head out for a bit
If you have a minute watch this, I don't know why I think this is so funny, but it seriously kills me, perhaps somone else finds it as funny as I do
Take a look if you're bored- it's not too long
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw

Tooshabby 09-04-2015 05:07 PM

Awwww.......

Talking about this has reminded me of another great movie if you haven't seen it.....Junebug. About the differences between city folk and country folk, among other things :-)

Tooshabby 09-04-2015 05:11 PM

Mr TS is back with the pies.....and he got chocolate too!!!!!!

See y'all soon :-D

xxx

NestWasEmpty 09-04-2015 05:14 PM

[QUOTE=Jsbodhi;5543284]Ok, I must head out for a bit
If you have a minute watch this, I don't know why I think this is so funny, but it seriously kills me, perhaps somone else finds it as funny as I do
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw[/QUO
Yes I thought that was a Hoot , All the way though I kept saying - Just agree with him :scared:

Jsbodhi 09-04-2015 05:16 PM

Oh yeah, it's not for everyone; but I read tarot cards, I read for my december class and they all said the readings were scary accurate, so if anyone would like, I can read for you too xx
I've started charging money for readings, but my SR buddies always get them for free :)
Just might take me a few days to get it to you

Jsbodhi 09-04-2015 05:17 PM

[QUOTE=NestWasEmpty;5543292]

Originally Posted by Jsbodhi (Post 5543284)
Ok, I must head out for a bit
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw[/QUO
Yes I thought that was a Hoot , All the way though I kept saying - Just agree with him :scared:

I'm glad you found it funny as well xx

NestWasEmpty 09-04-2015 05:20 PM

Looks like everyone busy working or eating lol
Jen I had married a Farm boy , hard life seems they are always looking for greener pastures :lmao
Shabby I believe I seen Junebug , but I will look it up just in case :)

Olivia2011 09-04-2015 05:54 PM

I love farm boys!!!

Cissy 09-04-2015 06:11 PM

NestWasEmpty 09-04-2015 06:13 PM

Olivia I just had one problem with my farm boy - see I'm a farmer's daughter . After we were married - my farmer hubby - was looking at the farmers daughter - That he worked for . She was at least 10 years younger then him & me , I flat out told him see you later ( good luck) I guess he thought he was Hot stuff ... About 3 months later ( we stayed friends ) after divorce . Say's - I got the nerve up to ask her out - Her reply " I think your Um a little old for me :lmao He walked away with his tail between his legs .

NestWasEmpty 09-04-2015 06:18 PM

Love Wolfs Cissy , beautiful creatures :) I watched movie " She wolf " that was really good ..

Tooshabby 09-04-2015 06:23 PM

Aren't they just so beautiful?! Gorgeous. Like our pies were!

Cissy 09-04-2015 07:25 PM

Just trying to show Frank that his absence is felt. Come on back, Frank. This is your party. You started this fire. You at least have to join us who are sitting around it. ;)

I'm not feeling too animated myself so I've done my part. Love to all of you, all over the globe, above and below. (((((Hugs!!)))))

NestWasEmpty 09-05-2015 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by Cissy (Post 5543478)
Just trying to show Frank that his absence is felt. Come on back, Frank. This is your party. You started this fire. You at least have to join us who are sitting around it. ;)

I'm not feeling too animated myself so I've done my part. Love to all of you, all over the globe, above and below. (((((Hugs!!)))))

Cissy I what you mean :MusBand: It's like the band is playing , but the Lead Vocalist isn't singing !! :dunno
We're waiting Frank .......:grouphug:

saoutchik 09-05-2015 04:24 AM

Howdy threaders,

Had to go in to work this morning, hey ho i'm finished now

Your no redneck Nest

There are a lot of ridiculous hipsters in my bit of London - their choice of beer - Pabst Blue Ribbon, drunk ironically of course

Hope you feel better soon Tooshabby and Jsbodhi

I'm off to do food shopping