SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Class of July 2013 Pt 11 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/330259-class-july-2013-pt-11-a.html)

Croissant 05-05-2014 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by Croissant (Post 4632536)

Thoughts, Fish Guru?

Fixed. Hehe....much more respectful!

Croissant 05-05-2014 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by SnoozyQ (Post 4632535)
Hi guys , I've just got home from my daughters' netball games and raced in to find a post from Ladybug . I do hope everything is ok xxxx

Her appointment was 8 hours ago .

No, you are on the wrong timezone. It won't be till at least an hour or so after midnight here...remember. She has do do the thing and get home too, Mother Hen!

SnoozyQ 05-05-2014 06:18 AM

Oh yes Crois ..geez i told you i had old timers . Lulul says her memory is going , well mine went !!!!!

Thank god for you Crois :amen:

.:dance:

huntingtontx 05-05-2014 06:25 AM

Good Morning. Thinking of you Lady bug. Hope all is well. You all have a great day.

resolute50 05-05-2014 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by SnoozyQ (Post 4632535)
Hi guys , I've just got home from my daughters' netball games and raced in to find a post from Ladybug . I do hope everything is ok xxxx

Her appointment was 8 hours ago .

Nah, 8 hrs. ago would have been 1:25 am.:lmao

SnoozyQ 05-05-2014 06:27 AM

Now that I've totally confused everybody , i hope you are all having a good day lol xxx

I'm relieved actually cos i got worried.

;-) xxx

resolute50 05-05-2014 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by Croissant (Post 4632536)
Oh good. Fish geeks. Tell me this. I had a fish once. It died and was sideways on the bottom of the tank. I was too busy to dispose of it's lifeless body.

2 days later, it was swimming around like nothing had happened. Siamese fighter fish...

I must note it did die about a week or two later.

Thoughts, Fish Geek?

I don't really know all that much about that species.
My daughter has had a few of them and they don't seem to last all that long.
Maybe it was pretending like Nemo and wanted to be flushed. ;)

Croissant 05-05-2014 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by resolute50 (Post 4632580)
Nah, 8 hrs. ago would have been 1:25 am.:lmao

Now that, would be keen!

resolute50 05-05-2014 06:30 AM

Yup, it's only 9:30 am here Monday morning.
Mondays still suck no matter what time zone.

Ladybug2 05-05-2014 07:05 AM

Hey snoozy, my appt is actually in a half hour (10:30am my time). On our way now. No need to worry, yet ;) Thanks for thinking of me!

Ladybug2 05-05-2014 07:07 AM

Haha, just now saw all of the other posts regarding time zones. You guys are awesome :)

Croissant 05-05-2014 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by Ladybug2 (Post 4632654)
Hey snoozy, my appt is actually in a half hour (10:30am my time). On our way now. No need to worry, yet ;) Thanks for thinking of me!

Yep, midnight for me here, 11.30pm for Snoozy.

SnoozyQ 05-05-2014 08:21 AM

Waiting , waiting ....lol almost 1 am here . Gotta be up at 5 for work , i see you are still up too Crois ;-) xxxx

Ladybug2 05-05-2014 08:41 AM

Hi everyone,

Just got done and all looks good. Saw the little heartbeat - 185bpm!! So relieved :) Now I can start getting anxious for the next ultrasound and genetic screening which is done at 12 weeks. This was when we lost our last baby :( so not out of the woods yet, but to try and enjoy the next 3 weeks knowing my little peanut has a strong heartbeat. Thank you all for your well wishes and for being here for me. Love you all!! Please get some sleep now Snoozy and Croissant :)

Croissant 05-05-2014 08:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hooray! Totally impossible to sleep til I heard!

So happy for you, Ladybug! That's fabulous!

resolute50 05-05-2014 09:06 AM

That's great news Ladybug!
Ok all you insomniac Aussie ladies,get to sleep! :)

Leshar 05-05-2014 12:36 PM

Oh, Ladybug, that is such good news, I'm happy for you! I'm sure your husband was thrilled too, to see the scan!

Wow, all that math about time zones, I'm tired already, but now I definitely need a nap!
I do, actually, I'm still a bit "off" due to sleep deprivation. I rode my bike this morning, it's a glorious sunny day here, but I'm out of shape and sore right now.
Later, folks, hope my bird will be quiet and let me get a mini snooze!

SnoozyQ 05-05-2014 03:00 PM

Ladybuggggggggg:kiss:

That is the best news ever ! I know everything is gonna be just fine love xxx

I was shopping with my Daughters today and these were left in an aisle of the men's socks ....
Coincidence !!!!! I think not ! ....i had to buy them for you lol

xxxx

SnoozyQ 05-05-2014 03:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 22612

Leshar 05-05-2014 03:26 PM

Oh, Snoozy, they are so adorable!

The Spanish lesson was odd, he spent most of the time talking about the structure of the language, about proper pronounciation/phonetics, something that I really don't have a problem with. I just want to talk, but he said I will not improve if I don't know how the language is put together. Ah well, I'll give it another couple of lessons before I decide whether or not to continue. I'm just down on myself atm, like what's the point, pretty much my mood the last few days.

I'm tired out. The bird wouldn't be quiet, I didn't get a power nap. I've just come back from grocery shopping. The store was really busy, and I find myself irritable and I had a strong craving when in the store. The first such craving, especially such a strong one in a fairly long time. I don't know what is wrong with me. I find myself joyless, and not looking forward to plans I have that would normally be happy ones. I'm frantic my mood is on the downward spiral. I'm putting on weight due to daily ice cream, but I can't leave it alone at the moment. I just hope I may sleep a bit better tonight, and I wish the same for all the sleepless of SR.