SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Bottoms Pt 131 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/200291-bottoms-pt-131-a.html)

RK2007 06-20-2010 09:18 AM

Enjoy your walk Least! And hope the dogs enjoy it too! :c011:

Well, whaddya know? Bottoms seems a bit busier these days! :wild

Maybe (just maybe) it's making a comeback. In which case, the next thread should be called 'Bottoms 2 - Part 1'. :cool:

least 06-20-2010 12:20 PM

I put a thread in newcomers telling people to check it out.:) So maybe that's why we're getting more traffic.;)

OZboy 06-20-2010 09:25 PM

:herewego ..beats dowin' nuttin'...lol..ozy..

least 06-21-2010 05:32 AM

Wish me a safe trip this morning and tomorrow coming home. See you later. :grouphug:

PaperDolls 06-21-2010 06:19 AM

Have a safe trip least!

Busy day at work for me .... sort of looking forward to it.

gypsytears 06-21-2010 08:29 AM

Safe trip Least :). Where ya going? You probably mentioned it but you know... idiot here!

Yay for looking forward to work PD. That feels good. I usually look forward to it myself but work is play for me :Meditate:.

It's busy because RK is back of course :flirt:.

gypsytears 06-21-2010 08:30 AM

This is an awesome day.Hot, humid, 90 degrees and mosquitoey. Ah summer in NJ :love:.

gypsytears 06-21-2010 08:31 AM

I love summer!

gypsytears 06-21-2010 08:31 AM

Padding :day6.

gypsytears 06-21-2010 08:35 AM

Sitting outside right now until my battery dies :lmao:.

Taught 2 great classes already today. One really kick asana hot power class at 5:45am and a nice sized hatha at another place. So...

I'm hanging outside by my pool until I have to shower for the next class. An outdoor class here in town in the evening that I started up last week and then subbing a power at a gym that's a bit of a drive. Always a good group to teach to though I can go all drill sargeanty and do the most ridiculously challenging things and they will try it. They're :crazy:.

gypsytears 06-21-2010 08:36 AM

:welcome newcomers to Bottoms. Please join in. Although I get along famously with me and never cease to amuse myself, I do allow others to chime in ;).

IO Storm 06-21-2010 08:42 AM

Oldcomer checking in! lol Sheeeeesh it's been a long time.... hugs everyone!

OZboy 06-21-2010 03:59 PM

Io..

..my fav picture 'bussie'..:day6

..howzit gowin'??.

..all iz 'mickey- mouse' in Ozville..:rotfxko

..it's good to read you again!!! "Bottoms away."..lol.Ozy.

IO Storm 06-22-2010 11:17 AM

Oz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ghug3:

I oz good... lol.

Glad you oz too

least 06-22-2010 01:13 PM

I went 60 miles north to a city on Lake Erie where dog-rescue-friend lives with her bf (a wonderful guy) and her dogs and her rescue dogs. Made it there and back safely, now home sweating like mad in the 90 degree heat/humidity. Skeeters very bad here too. I made a natural skeeter/flea repellant with one cup water and five drops each lavendar and tea tree oils. I spray the dogs and myself before going for a walk so we won't get bitten to death.

Too hot to walk the doggies unless it's early am or late evening. They're all older and don't tolerate heat well anymore. I'm asking my neighbor to help me install my two window a/c units cause it's supposed to be even hotter tomorrow - yikes!! :react

Wonderful news on the home front here. I've adopted my little foster dog so he'll get tummy rubs the rest of his life.:) In order to have enough money for the extra expense I'm quitting smoking. I'm on a three-day reduction and Friday will be Day One of NO cigs at all. Been smoking 40 years so it's past time to quit and having this little dog forever is the incentive I need to never smoke again.

Stay cool everyone. I'm not doing a damn thing today and the doggies are lying on the cool floor resting. Will be good to have a bit of a/c in the house...

IO Storm 06-23-2010 07:06 AM

Yay for you Least re little doggie and your plan to quit smoking.

Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

OZboy 06-24-2010 05:24 PM

:ghug3..you poor li'll amerrycans..

..stinkin' hot while us ozzys are freezin'..well sort of!!!lol..

..well keep cool,I figure there's a lot more heat to come..luv..Ozy..

least 06-24-2010 05:49 PM

My little 'new addition' must never have gotten any tummy rubs in his previous life, poor little guy. He gets 'em now tho, I'm wearing the fur off his tummy.;) He's eating a lot better than he was when he came here and everything else about his life seems to be ok. He's happy here and appears to be pretty healthy, considering the heartworms and the aggressive treatment he just went thru. Sure is fun to spoil him rotten.:)

Things are going well here, not money-wise but that's old news. At least I'm rich in spirit now.:)

OZboy 06-26-2010 04:12 PM

..ozland is abit too cold for my ol' bones...

..i'm the 'Tin Man'..http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/1404/tinmanloose.jpg

OZboy 06-27-2010 03:33 PM

:23: relaxo' day..to-day...:tyou