SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Living in Sobriety Part 8 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/181117-living-sobriety-part-8-a.html)

Anna 07-24-2009 04:31 PM

Living in Sobriety Part 8

The last part:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ml#post2308142

nelco 07-24-2009 04:36 PM

Hey a new fresh start!!

That all sounds like real good meeting, Bee.... I have to go to bed now. I waited up for you lol. (in another country) glad you got a good strong home group. Tomorrow morning I will go to a meeting also at my home group. I might pop in before i go if I have time. Night BEE

Night everyone else ....living in sobriety........x

Believe808 07-24-2009 04:39 PM

Good night Nel, have a good night sleep :) I am on my way to play some games for awhile.

nelco 07-24-2009 04:40 PM

nightie xx

Bamboozle 07-24-2009 05:01 PM

delete

Dee74 07-24-2009 05:08 PM

Anna had a point - some things are best left to PM....I forgot that myself this morning.
Bickering and drama have no place in my idea of Living in Sobriety.

Everyone take a deep breath.
Now I really think it's time to move on.

D

Anna 07-24-2009 05:08 PM

This thread will be closed if there anymore personal insults.

4. No Flaming: Posting of any content with the intention of disrupting the forum or inflaming members-be it on someone's person, religious beliefs, race, national background, sexual orientation, or recovery program. This includes flaming, flame baiting, registration of multiple accounts or impersonation of another member. Do not Harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another Online Forum participant. This includes flaming on our forums or other public forums.

No posts that attack, insult, "flame", defame, or abuse members or non-members. Respect other members of the community and don’t belittle, make fun of, or insult another member or non-member. Decisions about health and recovery are highly personal, individual choices. "Flaming" and insults, however, will not be tolerated. Agree to disagree. This applies to both the forums and chat.

Ignore bothersome members. If there is someone on the forum that bothers you, select the Ignore option on the drop down menu under their name on the post. You won't see any posts from this member

Believe808 07-24-2009 05:15 PM

Least, in keeping with my program I am making an amends to you for the way I posted about you and your recovery. You are working your program and I should not be telling you how to work it. I have enough with my own recovery. I also owe everyone else posting on this thread an apology for bringing it to what it became. This thread was started as a positive Living in Sobriety thread and I hope that it will get back on track and remain positive. I know that all who post here help me with my recovery and I hope that I can continue to help all of you the same way.

I am grateful for all of you I have come to know and care deeply about here on SR.

Rowan 07-24-2009 06:01 PM

Hi guys I am just back from a meeting it was good, great speaker, terrific message.

I am glad to be home with my cheeseburger and fries. It's very warm out.

Great to see we have moved on to Part 8.

Rusty Zipper 07-24-2009 06:01 PM

hey, you all are living in sobriety,

your learning how to work things out,

and love and support each other...

now,

thats recovery in my book!

Live, and let Live...

a bit longer drive by tonight for me! lol

Believe808 07-24-2009 06:13 PM

a bit longer drive by tonight for me! lol
Actually got to see more than a flash siteing Woo Hoo

I am glad to be home with my cheeseburger and fries
Glad you posted that Ro, I felt like a piggy for eating the same thing tonight after my meeting.

I too am glad this thread moved on to part 8, there's been alot of living in sobriety posted here.

least 07-24-2009 09:18 PM

Just now able to get to the computer. Believe, I accept your amends and offer my own for failing to realize that you have your own things in life and could be going thru your own hard times. I should have been more understanding.:ghug2

We have two more members of the family here for a bit. Daughter and baby are staying until some issues can be resolved diplomatically and fairly. I'm glad I'm sober cause I couldn't deal with this drunk. I like living in sobriety better. Less pain this way.

I am trying to teach her to let baby cry himself to sleep as long as the monitor's on and you can hear him. Maybe if he learns to put himself to sleep they will all get more sleepand his periods of crying will lessen.

IO Storm 07-24-2009 09:39 PM

(...) it is a dopey smile...

I got it from someone special here a long time ago.

She didn't make it.

It makes me that much more thankful for everyone here, on SR.

Grateful tonight for everyone LIS.

Beautiful post, Donna. :hug:

And Least :hug:

I'll see everyone around..maybe not as much, maybe, I need to step back.

I've been touchy, and..if I cannot be helpful, it's best to say nothing.

Very proud of everyone's sobriety, and humbled by the love expressed here.

Rusty Zipper 07-25-2009 02:04 AM

(...)

sis is talking about Trish (mirical) Bee

before you ask! lol

and Bee,

dont ever stop asking questions...

it's the ones we dont ask,

that can get us in trouble...

stone 07-25-2009 02:47 AM

http://www.zwani.com/graphics/good_m...images/111.gif

nelco 07-25-2009 03:15 AM

Need to step back myself folks. I am a little confused as to what I am even here for anymore. I wish you all the very best and will pop in and out from time to time. xx

stone 07-25-2009 03:54 AM

I hope you don't stay away too long Nelco, I like you a lot and enjoy our banter. Your wisdom has helped me often, as well. :hug:

Although I know what you mean....I sometimes feel the same way, not just about any particular thread (like this one or "Serious" or "Bottoms") but about the whole forum.

I always end up coming back after a break though.

Recently I have actually cut down my time here on SR quite a lot so that I spend more time in the real-world away from the computer. I think I need to cut down more.

parentrecovers 07-25-2009 06:32 AM

everyone please #1 behave and #2 keep comin' back!

signed,

bossy polling place lady

:drillserg

stone 07-25-2009 07:12 AM

Hi BPPL. :hug:

tanyapmc 07-25-2009 07:25 AM

..............STILL camping. Looks like I have missed some stuff here. I'm ok with that. I hope you all have a great day. I'm cooking BACON and eggs for breakfast. Sure smells yummo!