SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Bottoms-Part 125 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/173076-bottoms-part-125-a.html)

parentrecovers 04-02-2009 08:01 AM

http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/p...hoto/tvcat.jpg

allport 04-02-2009 09:14 AM

Well the spyware thing worked second time around but I'm not sure I am going to try everything twice, that would leave me having to do a lot of things that I just didn't enjoy first time round. :lmao

frstnm 04-02-2009 10:08 AM

spybot search and destroy - anti-spy/malware
safe, stable, free, reliable

IO Storm 04-02-2009 10:38 AM

Heya peeps :wavey:

allport..glad you got the spyware..it is a must!

KK..that kitty cartoon is funnee..stray cats "doing their thang" keep us up at night lately

here..they sound like baibes crying..weird.

Must be Spring...

frstnm 04-02-2009 10:41 AM

When I first got my cat (for the x on Valent. Day) we hadnt had her "fixed" yet and she was in heat, it sounded like she was getting tourtured past within an inch of her life.
It was downright heartbreaking.
When I told the vet, she said, "Oh, she's fine, she just wants some lovin' !"

frstnm 04-02-2009 10:43 AM

I was tempted to let her out a couple nights just to shut her up !

At least she could get some *once* in her life ?

frstnm 04-02-2009 10:44 AM

Its better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all ?

frstnm 04-02-2009 10:46 AM

I think I will go watch some ?Jerry Springer and his pardner in crime so I can feel better about my life.
Its sad, Im talking to hundreds of people I have never met about my cat trying to get laid ????? :c029::wtf2
nice

Get a Life !

frstnm 04-02-2009 10:47 AM

Tumble weed smiley "X" here.

parentrecovers 04-02-2009 10:56 AM

:c009: frst, io, allport :c009:

gotta go get a few things for dinner. walking to the grocery store. gonna try to resist buying some spring flowers. i need to get out in the garden - BAD! supposed to SNOW again this weekend and first of next week though. it's ridiculous.

stone 04-02-2009 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by frstnm (Post 2176608)
spybot search and destroy - anti-spy/malware
safe, stable, free, reliable

And not as good as Malwarebytes. :eek13:

gypsytears 04-02-2009 11:48 AM

:yawn:

IO Storm 04-02-2009 11:53 AM

Frst :lmao Funnee posts, friend! Not sad at all! True!

Hi K!

Stoney!

Have to go...

Down to DMV to renew my driver's license.

See you peeps later.

:ghug2:

No jokes Stoney.. lol

IO Storm 04-02-2009 11:53 AM

Oh! And hi and bye Gyps :hug:

gypsytears 04-02-2009 11:59 AM

Good luck with the license IO.

The play was good. Then we had lunch outside in Princeton. The ground was wet and my jeans got soaked even though I brought something allegedly water proof to sit on. When I got home Damon was on his way to Home Depot so I took a ride with him. He needed some supplies to make the light for the seedlings we're trying to start (no garden to seedlings and a light now). Hopefully he puts it together tonight. They need it... the ones that have sprouted are leggy already. And some mulch. It was on sale so we got 10 bags. That's all that would fit.

* No garden: seeds, lights, mulch :lmao.

stone 04-02-2009 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by IO Storm (Post 2176766)

No jokes Stoney.. lol

It's OK, this is Bottoms. :)

gypsytears 04-02-2009 12:06 PM

My son, the one I gave the onion to tripped someone at the play. The kids sat on the stage the actors and as they got up to leave he tripped a classmate. The mother was on the trip and had something to say of course. I agree he shouldn't have tripped the girl and did make him apologize... but the mother annoys me. She thinks everyone should be all la de da nice and friends with the girl. She takes it personally. I think my son should have tripped the mother.

When he apologized it was so insincere that it was funny. He definitely did not mean it and the girl was like whatever.

gypsytears 04-02-2009 12:07 PM

Babes :kiss:.

stone 04-02-2009 12:10 PM

Hi Gyps, good trip story. :)

gypsytears 04-02-2009 12:12 PM

I have to teach the pre teen/ teen class soon and then the 5:30 Hatha class right after. This will be my final required teach of the 6 and I am DONE! With that anyway... the 6 teaches and assists will be finished. I'm kinda nervous. I shouldn't be. I counted up my hours I need to submit to Yoga Alliance to get certified through them after I get my certificate saying I am certified at the 500 hour level and I'm well past the 100 hours needed. They give you a year (or maybe 2?) to do that but I've got it all already. So... I shouldn't be nervous but I am. It's being evaluated after all.

Then... over to the gym for my regular Thursday night class.

That's 3 classes in a row! Sheesh. Yoga is hard work.