SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Whiners Anonymous Part 21 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/171217-whiners-anonymous-part-21-a.html)

IO Storm 03-15-2009 01:39 PM

mamabin...

I took it for a year. I remember.. Talk to your doc if it hampers your lifestyle so that you cannot

function..but it did help me at the time. But talk to the doc! :hug:

IO Storm 03-15-2009 01:42 PM

Fub.. :lmao

My friend and I changed all the lyrics to songs..we were little devils in HS.

But I can't post any of em'.

Rusty Zipper 03-15-2009 06:04 PM

sis

But I can't post any of em'.
Drat!

Dee74 03-15-2009 06:06 PM

just PM em instead IO :lmao

D

Rusty Zipper 03-15-2009 06:23 PM

put me on the list!

All About Love 03-15-2009 09:38 PM

apparantly im a dirty sl** an thats why im in this mess with jai
gone in one day from him knowing in his gut an heart an thru photos an looks an personality traits that jai is his son to yesterday shaming me infront of my son an telling us he is not jais dad an will nto do the dna test.
******* left my son with his head hanging in shame an me hysterical in the park in the rain
*** this honesty trip
its all ********
im going to bed

WLDKATZ 03-15-2009 09:52 PM

I am awake I think, so much that has yet to still happen yet I am but under 10 hours from being admitted. I am terrified.....I am not even going to lie, me and my girls tried to get me drunk, I tried i wanted it so damn bad, the smell made me puke and just bawl.......I just want this nightmere to be over.........I am suppose to be happy because i am drug free and sober free today how.............?!?!?!?! when I want to be so far gone.....locked in that safe place within my head where nothing can reach me nothing can penitrate where there is no more hurting no more needing or wanting more than that I cant imagine what my daughters look like what they would of been like........the hurt and pain in Edwards eyes while he tries to figure out what to say to me or what to do, all he does is hold me tighter........never before have I felt this pain.......not even when my son died...........I guess I just need to go to bed, for tomarrow promises to be a damn long day..........good bye my friends, talk to you soon I pray!

Love and Hugs,
Pamm

Rusty Zipper 03-16-2009 02:40 AM

katz'y

I am suppose to be happy because i am drug free and sober free today how.............?!?!?!?!
no, just be grateful!

to those around you, and to know, your still alive!

when you get through all of this, you will have a shhitt load of messages to pass on to others katz...

thoughts, prayers and blessings out to you niece katz'y

xxooxxoo

unc

WLDKATZ 03-16-2009 04:59 AM

Thanks Unk
I am off..........I think, only have to dress my feet........Unk and Amy ( Rusty Zipper and Immperfect) know how to get ahold of me if I am needed......Thank you all for your love and support and the much needed prayers and good thoughts......I love you SR some of you more than others and you will be greatly missed!!!!!!

Love and Hugs,
Pamm

PS I wont promise not to get high.............they promised me 13 days on an IV moraphine pump...............I am so going to be out of it....ugh

espresso 03-16-2009 05:07 AM

(((Pammi)))
:Val004:
Take good care of yourself. In my thoughts and prayers oxo

Jersey Nonny 03-16-2009 07:31 AM

Going on a bus trip to Hoolihan's...should be fun...hear the food is good!

Believe808 03-16-2009 07:34 AM

It says I don't have enough posts yet to contact anyone. And I'm not sure I know what I am doing

All About Love 03-16-2009 07:45 AM

hun, just go thru the posts u see that grab your heart an click on the pick or name associated with them, this will take you to theyre profile then you can add m as friends or private msg m
you DO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING SWEETY COS YOU ARE HERE!

Believe808 03-16-2009 07:52 AM

THANKS All about Love. Have a great day.

IO Storm 03-16-2009 09:47 AM

Hugs to all Whiner's today.. :ghug2:

:praying: for Pammy Katz

And Welcome to SR Believe!

parentrecovers 03-16-2009 10:31 AM

grant!

Fubarcdn 03-16-2009 12:19 PM

I was going through my closet today and dusted off my old Royal Regiment of Canada army uniform and since I am on day 62 it bought back memories of all the Royals that died on Hill 62 in Ypres in WW1. My whine is why do people have to go to war and die?
I also want to commend all the brave men and woman that join the armed forces and protect our way of life.

least 03-16-2009 03:28 PM

my whine today is that I'm alive and breathing, for nothing good, it seems. everything is blowing up in my face and i'm sick of it all - ungrateful snotty demanding kids the most. this day started out crappy, then got good, now everything's in the toilet again... i HATE riding this roller coaster!!:c004:

Jersey Nonny 03-16-2009 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Believe808 (Post 2150909)
It says I don't have enough posts yet to contact anyone. And I'm not sure I know what I am doing

Welcome! It's great to see a fellow Jerseyan! I used to live in Bloomfield and Glen Ridge...been in Brick, near Pt. Pleasant for the past two years.

This is a great thread with super people. Nice occasional alternative to f2f meetings.

All About Love 03-16-2009 05:25 PM

no whines im allowed to get my drivers licence back today! yay!

least 03-16-2009 05:53 PM

rude and ungrateful (adult) kids. suck the life out of me and then discard me. why did i ever have kids at all? i can hurt myself just fine, i don't need my offspring doing it for me.

Rusty Zipper 03-16-2009 06:33 PM

katz'y

they promised me 13 days on an IV moraphine pump
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6...dsmileyzn3.gif

jerz, Hoolihan's is still around, wow!

welcome to whiners 808 http://www.comicguide.net/images/smilies/hello.gif

fube maybe we can shove that old Royal Regiment of Canada army uniform on ebay...

and get $63 for it!

ut-oh!, niks on the road! Road rage!

and i do not like rude people myself least, even back then!

NOW!

Fubarcdn 03-17-2009 04:21 AM

I probably wouldn't get 63 cents for my uniform Rusty but that is not my plug for the number 63.
Because lo and behold it is St. Paddy's day and on this day I would usually be sitting down to enjoy a large 63 ounce pitcher of green beer or twp or three pitchers.
My whine is no green beer for me so this is just another day in paradise.

Rusty Zipper 03-17-2009 04:24 AM

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/2953/irishhomer.jpg

least 03-17-2009 05:25 AM

woke up depressed over this fight with pk. She said she'd find her own way to her daily class, so be it. I apologized for 'yelling' at her but she's determined to cut me out of her life - so be it. I've still got two grandkids (far away) so will focus on them and not on pk's grandson-to-be.

Kids!!! Her borderline personality disorder is coming to the surface again and she can keep it to herself!:c004:

Jersey Nonny 03-17-2009 08:06 AM

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

Top o' the marnin' to ye...an' the rest o' the day, too!

espresso 03-17-2009 08:39 AM

Happy St Patrick's Day to those who celebrate it....
Can't say I'm really into it (a) not Irish and (b) here in the UK it's an excuse for everyone to go down the pub and get drunk...I'm sure that is not the true meaning of St Patrick's Day!

Maybe our fountains should be green like those at the White House....more meaningful than yobs spewing up on the pavements later tonight...:c004:

OK that sounds really grumpy and sour....just there are a lot of pubs where I live.

Fubarcdn 03-17-2009 09:49 AM

That is perfect espresso. That pretty much sums it up for Canada too.
I don't even know what St Patrick did and I am catholic. I must have played hooky that day.

cmc 03-17-2009 10:06 AM

My whine? I'm only a wee bit Irish. :lmao

parentrecovers 03-17-2009 10:07 AM

9 wrought iron railings/banisters to sand, prime, and then paint.

:c029: tedious........