SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Bottoms Part 113 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/166349-bottoms-part-113-a.html)

gypsytears 01-11-2009 05:16 PM

Hugs to everyone that needs one. I don't have any advice right now. My brain is tired. After yoga today the girls and I went over to the house and I mopped the foyer, kitchen, bedrooms and sun rooms. Started cleaning the bathroom. The girls did not follow directions. I wonder who they get that from :rolleyes:? They didn't want to help, they just wanted to check things out. The teen even dared to ask if her friend could come along after I told her BEFORE she asked "don't even". We're not supposed to really be in there, and HP forbid something happens we are in trouble!

So I have cleaned some... feeling happy about that.

My shoulder hurts. We watched some awesome vinyasa videos this morning and chatteranga came up. My instructor said most of us are still doing it wrong. I asked if mine was better... I've been mindful of my alignment. She said she can't even look at me doing it. Not that it's bad... she said I SHOULDN'T be doing it with my injury at all. I said sure, but since I am... just tell me if I'm in correct alignment. She wouldn't. I'm non plussed about that answer :eek13:. Also about the fact that she told me I would be teaching the kids class and has opened the offer to everyone. That's hardly a solid promise she made me a few times already. I'm sort of crushed. That and that email about her being concerned if I'd be able to sub when she's on vacation. I'm tired of her worrying about my shoulder. I do enough of that myself. If I couldn't teach, I'd say so. But that's different than her deciding I can't. I feel like I may as well just have the surgery and limp along through the rest of the course if she's not goving me teaching ops anyway.

We'll see what happens with that in the coming months I guess.

24 is on so I have to watch. We've seen the 1st 17 minutes already so this is where I leave and see what's happening.

:ghug

frstnm 01-11-2009 06:56 PM

Stone
What is your screen name on fb ?
I wanna check out the pics and mebby try to contact all the other idiots on there too !!

Rowan 01-11-2009 07:02 PM

Hey Scott I'll PM you and send you my FB specs - and hook you up with the rest of the idiots. With their permission, of course.

All About Love 01-11-2009 09:36 PM

i will not be posting here anymore
stone get fuked your a fukin sick mother ****** was right
you were dishonest fukin deal with it ****

Jules62 01-11-2009 09:44 PM

Nikki......what's going on?

I just thought I'd drop in here to say hi?Guess I chose a bad time.

What on earth is happening?

Jules-confused.

Jules62 01-11-2009 09:58 PM

Okay-this latest sh*t just makes me want to cry.

FFS!

Dee74 01-11-2009 10:43 PM

so Stoney? what's going on?

like Jules said, this just guts me, whatever it is.

D

stone 01-11-2009 11:47 PM

I didn't want to be friends with Nikky on Facebook because of what she said to me on Bottoms the other week.

She is calling me dishonest becasue I said I forgave her at the time.

stone 01-12-2009 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by All About Love (Post 2059753)
i will not be posting here anymore
stone get fuked your a fukin sick mother ****** was right
you were dishonest fukin deal with it ****

This type of thing is why I don't want to be your friend on FB Nikky.

Dee74 01-12-2009 12:14 AM

I just told Nikky my advice was to let this go - remember why we're here - focus on your recovery and maybe ,if we're lucky, help some others on the way.

Its good advice, even if I say so myself.

D

stone 01-12-2009 12:20 AM

Yes, it is. :)

Rella927 01-12-2009 03:52 AM

Morning Idiots!

:Val004: to all who need one!

And ummm ermmm what day is today Monday is ??? MA??? Things change in here like every two days!

stone 01-12-2009 03:54 AM

Hi Rells, meatloaf monday I think. :crazy

Rella927 01-12-2009 03:55 AM

LOL that is what I thought!

Hey Stoney :hug: How are you doing today?

I see paul down there ...Hey :wavey: Paul hope all is well with you!

paulmh 01-12-2009 03:58 AM

Hiya!

I should work. :c004:

stone 01-12-2009 03:59 AM

I am fine Rells. :)

Paul, I will PM ya.

paulmh 01-12-2009 04:06 AM

Nice one.

:)

All About Love 01-12-2009 04:26 AM

ok my:c004::wtf2mood has passed due to my taking action

i went for a swim up the gorge watering hole under the new moon in the pitch black daaaaaark
awesome, my spirit feels revitalised & im no longer angry

myself & ______ have worked out the differences we had earlier

& my teen & i have come to a monetary arrangement

i hope that my HP will give me a liitle rest from stressfull situations now
atleast a day or two would be nice

please goddesses if your listening?

my apologies for worrying you guys

stone 01-12-2009 04:34 AM

_______ ? LOL

Stay chilled Niks. :hug:

All About Love 01-12-2009 04:42 AM

that ones pretty easy actually paul as im sitting in front of a fan with wet bathers on!!!!!!!
BRRRRRRRR!
:Val004: