SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 92 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/453897-bedtime-gratitude-part-92-a.html)

Alysheba 08-11-2021 08:11 AM

Grateful for you all.
Least, so glad all is working well with your daughter. I couldn't be happier.
Take care all. Love to you.:grouphug:

AutumnTree 08-11-2021 06:59 PM

Least, you made me laugh about Billie not looking like you're boring her! My big dog definitely looks bored when I talk to him and if I start dancing he looks straight up concerned!
Grateful to be in bed early tonight. Grateful to have officially passed 10 months sober. Grateful to have dinner at my friend's house tonight and extra grateful that I can walk there! Grateful for fans and air conditioning as we're in another heatwave. Take good care, all!

Fearlessat50 08-11-2021 08:46 PM

Grateful for the laugh about talking to dogs or dancing in front of them and their reactions. My cogs (cats) are funny this way too. Grateful for fur babies 👶
Grateful to check in before I fall asleep. It’s been a hectic week and won’t let up until next Tuesday.
Grateful to be managing my stress better than I used to
Grateful to eat healthy
Grateful to go for a walk with a friend
Grateful sonny boy is looking forward to school starting next week, despite masks being required again. At least he will physically be in school rather than on zoom.
Grateful for each of you

least 08-11-2021 09:17 PM

Grateful that my daughter has cleaned another room in the house, tho I must go thru the girls' books tomorrow to choose which to keep and which to donate/throw out. Some of the girls' books were gifts and have sentimental value and should be sent to the daughter they belong to.

Grateful that our T storm didn't last long, tho every time it rains here, I always wish I could send it out to the west coast. :(

Grateful for watermelon. :) Billie is grateful too, as she loves watermelon. :)

Astro 08-12-2021 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by AutumnTree (Post 7682259)
Grateful to have officially passed 10 months sober.

Woot! Grats :wink:

Least, if you find a way to direct that rain west please make sure it stalls over AZ, we'll take as much as we can get!

Grateful that the end of the week is approaching, and I need to work on not having anxiety about too much work, lack of extra work, blah blah blah.
Grateful our living room is redecorated and looks updated and cozy.
Grateful for my stepdaughter who has brought a lot of joy to my life, it's her birthday today.

least 08-12-2021 01:47 PM

Grateful, oh so grateful, that I finally reached an agent at the IRS and he checked my problem and said he would fix it asap. :) Grateful that he was so kind as to wish me happy birthday in advance. :) Grateful for people who go above and beyond the call of duty. :)

Peoni 08-12-2021 02:56 PM

First Post in the bedtime gratitude forum😊
So so grateful for the roof over my son and I head, our warm, cosy home where we live with our two gorgeous cats 😻who give the best cuddles ever.
Thankful that I'm managing to get a washing machine delivered tomorrow at such short notice!
Grateful i pushed myself to exercise today and I made healthy food choices. I also had a few giggles with a friend today and I'm about to go get my sober self in a freshly laundered bed and wake up with no hangover tomorrow. Go me!!!! 😌
Goodnight eveyone. X
​​​​

Alysheba 08-12-2021 06:14 PM

Hi Peoni! :wavey:

Least, what a relief. I have to do the same with mine. I'm low $2 grand.

Have a wonderful bedtime. I love you all. For some reason, Fearless is in my head. I hope it's just to say hi (and good vibes☮) and Love to you and your family, same with everyone here. We have great people here and I so appreciate you all. Sleep well all. :grouphug:

Fearlessat50 08-12-2021 10:59 PM

Good to see Peoni
AT, congrats on ten months!
(((Aly)))
grateful for a busy work week coming to an end tomorrow. Grateful my meeting today is over. It wasn’t great, but not terrible either. Grateful to realize I need to work on my self confidence. A lot
Grateful to watch AGT
Grateful all the patio furniture and yard stuff is back in place after the house was painted
Grateful school is starting next week
Night all

Astro 08-13-2021 06:18 AM

Welcome, Peoni! :wavey:

Grateful I've got some event work over the weekend, the credit card bill is nauseating :lmao
Grateful we got to bring dinner to my stepdaughter for her birthday and visit the grandkids.
Grateful it's Hatch chili season, time to make enchiladas and chili sauce.
Grateful for all the reminders I have of the beautiful life I've received in recovery.

Alysheba 08-13-2021 08:58 AM

Fearless, thank you for thinking of me, my friend. You are always an inspiration to me. With all you've gone through and you take most excellent care of yourself and truly care about others. I hope you are doing well these days, my love. :hug: So good to see you.
So good to be grateful for all of you. Love and peace to all!:grouphug:

least 08-13-2021 02:05 PM

Grateful for a cool shower on a hot day. :) Grateful to have nice clean sheets on the bed to fall into tonight. :)

Grateful for Billie. :hug: Oh, how I love this little girl. :yup:

ClearPath64 08-13-2021 06:23 PM

Grateful for 13 days of sobriety and the peace that this has brought me.
Grateful that my three kids are all finding success and happiness in their own ways.
Grateful for the magical community that is Sober Recovery.
Grateful for this one life that I have and the chance to finally live it fully.

Bekindalways 08-13-2021 10:24 PM

Hey all, life has been a bit crazier lately which is a good thing for me.

I had a memorable evening of laughter and tears involving a young lady I found having a rough time on the Independence pass as well as my cleaner who happens to be a psychologist. Truly it was a memorable evening in a weird way. I love when life gets like this.

Fearlessat50 08-13-2021 10:27 PM

Thank you, Aly. You inspire me as well! I hope you are doing well
Astro, I made chicken enchiladas tonight!
Clearpath,congrats on 13 days
Grateful the enchiladas turned out so well. Grateful to bring them to a friends moms. She had a big surgery and needed some help with meals. Glad I was able to make a separate batch of enchiladas for the family
Grateful to watch AGT
Grateful to go to bed sober as usual

Astro 08-14-2021 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by ClearPath64 (Post 7683260)
Grateful for 13 days of sobriety and the peace that this has brought me.

Congrats, and welcome! Stick around, this wild & crazy ride gets even better.

Originally Posted by Fearlessat50 (Post 7683290)
Astro, I made chicken enchiladas tonight!
Grateful the enchiladas turned out so well. Grateful to bring them to a friends moms. She had a big surgery and needed some help with meals. Glad I was able to make a separate batch of enchiladas for the family

Nom nom nom! That's what I'm making for dinner tonight. Also will get around to making some sauce/dip and chile, cheddar, and bacon biscuits. That was really nice of you to bring some to your friends Mom.

Hi BKA! :wavey:

Grateful for a gullywasher of a rainstorm last night. It was a crazy ride home after working the football game but we desperately need this rain and it washed away the dust and dirt . Everything is so green here which is unusual for summer in AZ.

least 08-14-2021 02:08 PM

Grateful for a gullywasher of a rainstorm last night
I haven't heard this word since I heard my farmer grandpa use it years and years ago. :) Thanks for that blast from the past, Astro. :)

Tonight I'm grateful for my good health and my family's good health. Three of my daughters are going thru some rough times and I'm praying for them to have peace of mind. :hug:

Astro 08-15-2021 08:18 AM

Grateful for orientation at another new part-time job, I'm going to have fun working there.
Grateful that some companies thrive on motivating their employees to have fun and succeed.
Grateful for more rain last night.
Grateful for Hatch chilis, I've destroyed our kitchen cooking up delicious food this weekend :lmao

least 08-15-2021 02:47 PM

Grateful for the ambition to clean my desk top.:) It has been a while since I've seen it with all the papers and junk on it. ;) Grateful for a walk with Billie and a good cup of coffee. :)

AutumnTree 08-15-2021 06:43 PM

I like the term gullywasher too!

Hello to our new bedtime grat friends!

My little dog had a big setback on Friday and honestly I'm just grateful he's still alive. So grateful to have him laying next me right now. Grateful for credit cards because I certainly don't have the cash for all these emergency vet bills. Grateful for every day I get with this little guy. Grateful to be sober and able to take good care of him. Good night, all.