SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 88 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/448290-bedtime-gratitude-part-88-a.html)

Daisybelle 08-23-2020 04:14 PM

Grateful to be about to begin a new week soberly.
Grateful to make a start on de-cluttering my kitchen cupboards.
Grateful to cook a roast dinner.
Grateful for a telephone conversation with my mum.
Grateful for a telephone conversation with my daughter.
Grateful that my bestie Mandy got a mobility scooter yesterday,
Grateful for a relaxing bath.
Grateful that Buttermarsh is posting again.
Grateful Astro had the pleasure of visitors, especially his step daughter and the grandchildren.
Grateful that Least is always here, it gives me comfort knowing that.
Grateful for the breath in my lungs.
​​​​​​​Grateful for all of you. xx

Alysheba 08-23-2020 04:24 PM

Buttermarsh, grateful to see you! Glad you're back with the Grat Pack. :hug:
I'm grateful for a nap today too. Only Luke was on his bed next to mine. He's too big for both of us in my bed. We've tried it and in this heat, it's not much fun. Grateful Luke's bed looks like a Genie bottle. He has pillows and blankets, which are used as pillows in the hot months. He loves his pillows. That dog is so smart and cute ;)!
Grateful for an easy going day. I'm trying not to leave the house much because the smoke outside is so badly that it even is affecting visibility. So crazy with everything else going on.
Grateful to be safe, to have my health and that my mom, Luke and I are all ok going into this evening.
Grateful for my blessings and for my "gots" ... borrowed from Rusty. Some of our verbiage on the Grat threads are Rustyisms. Grateful for his way with words!
Grateful for everyone here on this thread and the group here who tries to gather every eve or am. You are all very dear to me. Love and peace to you all. Have a wonderful evening with pleasant dreams :).:inbed :VA005:

least 08-23-2020 06:52 PM

I too am grateful for Rusty, our Gratitude Mentor. :hug:

I am also grateful for all my fellow Gratters. :grouphug: Reading all your grats give me ideas on things I can be grateful for. :)

Grateful for Billie lying at my feet. :)

copperfield 08-23-2020 07:36 PM

Grateful for my first 30days. Grateful for my home. Grateful for my cat. Grateful and excited to be starting a new job tomorrow.

Fearlessat50 08-23-2020 10:06 PM

Grateful least got good advice from Pondlady.
Grateful to see Buttermarsh
Graterful Astro got to see family
Grateful Aly has her Luke
Grateful for Copperfields 30 days
Grateful Daisy’s bestie got her scooter
Grateful to feel happy today and less stressed than I have been. I think the meditations I am doing more often are helping. Grateful for my Calm app and Youtube meditations too
Grateful the tie dye activity was so fun and all the shirts turned out really cool thanks to the good kit with instructional video
Grateful to say no to sonny boy, give a basic reason and stick to my guns even when he persisted and got upset. He eventually got over it. Grateful he moves on much more quickly than he used to
Grateful for firefighters and first responders

Astro 08-24-2020 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by copperfield (Post 7500060)
Grateful for my first 30days.

Well done, congratulations!

Grateful for a busy and creative weekend, lots of cooking, home repairs, and music. Grateful to start watching a new series, Lovecraft Country on HBO. A little strange but entertaining.

least 08-24-2020 05:47 PM

Hooray Copperfield! :hug: 30 days sober is wonderful. :)

Grateful tonight for another day with my sweet beagirl Billie. :)

copperfield 08-24-2020 07:40 PM

Grateful for a great first day at my new job. Grateful for another 24 hours. Grateful for my home and my cat.

Bekindalways 08-24-2020 07:59 PM

Grateful for:

a long shower this afternoon to cool off
possible rain for my dry state this weekend
hacking a bit at my financial chaos
sore muscles because I have been doing lots of yoga and living room exercise

least 08-24-2020 08:41 PM

Grateful to be winding down another sober day. :) Grateful that sobriety gives me peace of mind and no drama! :)

Fearlessat50 08-24-2020 08:49 PM

Grateful to see Bekindalways
Grateful Astro found a new show
Grateful for least and Billie
Grateful for a productive work day
Grateful for Mr F washing my car and getting gas
Grateful for my home exercise equipment
Grateful for shelter, running water, accessibility of healthy food, AC, technology and many things I take for granted

Astro 08-25-2020 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by Fearlessat50 (Post 7500589)
Grateful for my home exercise equipment

Agreed. Taking walks hasn't been the same without our little dog so I'm grateful for watching videos and walking on the treadmill when it's 113 out!

least 08-25-2020 06:20 PM

Grateful for Billie's company. :) Grateful for her everlasting love. :)

Grateful for my 'gots'. :)

(((Astro))) Big hugs for you and the Mrs after losing your little Missy. :hug:

copperfield 08-25-2020 07:48 PM

Grateful for a great day at the head office training. Grateful for my friends. Grateful for my home. Grateful for my cat.

Fearlessat50 08-25-2020 09:41 PM

Again, so sorry Astro. I hope your heart is healing
113 degrees! Yikes!
Grateful for a good day overall
Grateful sonny boy is taking initiative with distance learning, asking questions and doing his best. Grateful Mr F is stepping in to help when necessary. I’m so confused, don’t know what I’d do without Mr F
Grateful to be eating healthier again

Astro 08-26-2020 06:37 AM

Grateful for my one hour "jam sessions", just wailing away on the guitar, grateful for the progress I've made learning how to play using online tutorials.

Thank you everyone for the comforting condolences :hug:

Daisybelle 08-26-2020 04:56 PM

Hugs Astro (( xxx))

Stay safe Aly and Luke xx

Grateful to have made it here tonight.
Grateful as always to be sober.
Grateful that we saw some sunshine today after Storm Ellen, who was followed closely by Storm Francis.
Grateful to go our for lunch with my bestie and the 3 g.kiddo's.
Grateful my g.son's jaw hasn't troubled him today, we had 2 sleepless nights because he was in pain. It's possibly due to adult teeth causing pressure on his milk teeth. I'm trying to get a dental appt but it isn't easy, will try again tomorrow.
Grateful Copperfield has over a month sober, that's really good going.
Grateful Fearless's meditations seem to be helping.
Grateful to read all your grats, they uplift me so much.
Grateful for all of you. xxx

least 08-26-2020 06:20 PM

Grateful Daisy's g.son is feeling some better. Toothache is an awful thing. :(

Grateful SonnyBoy is adapting to his distance learning. These are troubling times and it's good to see victories. :hug:

Grateful for another day with my sweet beagirl Billie. :hug: I tell her she's my best friend, and I mean it. :) Thank God for our critters and their unconditional love. :)

Bekindalways 08-26-2020 06:36 PM

Grateful for:

completing a satisfying project of attaching flag hardware to balcony
a teeny bit of rain tonight on our parched state
family and friends who stay in tough
an hour of zoom yoga (my old Dad lay down in the middle of the hour in his favorite savasna pose)
people every where fighting to make themselves and this world a better place

Fearlessat50 08-26-2020 09:55 PM

I hope your g son continues to feel better, Daisy. Dental pain is the worst.
Grateful to be going with the ebb and flow of life!