SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Morning Gratitude ~ Part 97 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/446536-morning-gratitude-part-97-a.html)

courage2 04-28-2020 10:50 AM

Re: Morning Gratitude ~ Part 97

Deserto, Belated congratulations on 2 years! Grateful to be back here after a short hiatus :wave:

Mags1 04-28-2020 09:31 PM

Grateful Daisys friend Donna is out of ICU and on the road to recovery after contracting the virus. :hug:
Grateful for all of you.:ring:
Grateful Im here, present and sober.

FBL 04-29-2020 03:49 AM

Grateful for another day sober.

PalmerSage 04-29-2020 04:19 AM

Grateful for coffee!
Grateful that I finally had a better night's sleep - FINALLY.
Grateful for a sunny morning.
Grateful that every day is a chance for a new start.
Grateful that my husband is going in to his (empty) office so I can have some breathing room.
Grateful for grocery stores and the people who continue to work there.
Grateful for technology to keep us all connected.
Grateful to be sober today, and for all the awesome people here at SR. :)

Rusty Zipper 04-29-2020 04:46 AM

great news daisy!
grateful for new treatment round three today

Numblady 04-29-2020 05:41 AM

Grateful I remembered not to use quick reply.Grateful for a long-ish (for us) walk yesterday with my son. It was hot and he did not want to be there but he did still hold my hand some :)Grateful for my daughter making me a snack while I was on a video meeting, which consisted of two separate plates of a smorgasbord of Instagram worthy snacks in little silicone cups. She really wanted me to turn my video back on so everyone in the meeting could see it :).Grateful I have an office to go to occasionally. Grateful for this place and all of you kind souls.

Fearlessat50 04-29-2020 05:47 AM

Numblady, my sons hair was blue a couple years ago. It was fun, and he was called the blue ninja at school. Lol
Rusty, good luck with your treatment today. Yes to sober covid adventures!
Congrats to Buttermarsh and Deserto for the big sober milestones!Daisy, thats so great your friend is doing better. How scary! Btw, I think it would be fine if you wanted to share that poem as long as you include the author which is at the beginning of my post. I think about that poem every day now. I read it out loud at dinner the other night. My son and husband think Im a weirdo.
Grateful Aly got to the store I hope least and Hev are ok
Grateful though my Dad is not really ok and continues to decline, he is being cared for. He fell yesterday and hit his head, was unconscious and taken by ambulance to the hospital. This is one of the things that is giving me anxiety, just being on pins and needles expecting to get a call with bad news, and thats been happening more and more. Grateful to be working with his two closest friends, his medical team and administrative staff where he lives to plan the next course.
Grateful to prepare a meal together with Mr F last night. Grateful we are spending more time together as a family and sonny boy said he likes hanging out with me.
Grateful to allow my feelings to flow
Grateful to find humor and inspiration even in negative circumstances Grateful that today is the first day in a while I expect it may be a slow work day
Grateful for people helping people and the goodness in the world
Grateful for each of you

Alysheba 04-29-2020 10:39 AM

Grateful for all your posts and as NL, put if for all the kind souls here.Prayers and gratitude for Rusty on his treatment today.Grateful to see Mags and for her kindness.Daisy, wonderful news, dearest one. Fearless, I agree. Love finding humor and gratitude now despite the situations we are all dealing with. Prayers continue for you and your Dad. Hoping you can get some relief.Grateful for Luke, curled up next to me, all 107 lbs of him. He is one of the sweetest creatures I have ever met. Grateful this thread reminds me to be grateful every day.Love and peace to you all. Be safe.

least 04-29-2020 11:45 AM

Deserto, congrats on two years sober! :hug:
Grateful for a long walk with Billie a while ago. :)
Grateful to be sober. :)

Canadian Koala 04-29-2020 01:27 PM

Grateful to be sober today!

:thanks

courage2 04-29-2020 05:46 PM

Grateful to know where I come from.

Mags1 04-29-2020 10:25 PM

Grateful I learned gratitude.
Grateful for all of you. xxxx :wavey:
Grateful as always for finding my sober feet.

FBL 04-30-2020 03:36 AM

Grateful for another day sober.

PalmerSage 04-30-2020 04:32 AM

Grateful for coffee!
Grateful for the sound of the pouring rain in my "attic" office.
Grateful that the rain will bring even more beautiful greenery.
Grateful that my husband and I both have jobs where we can telework.
Grateful for the ridiculous podcasts that I'm planning to use to lift my mood today.
Grateful that I can always bake something if I'm feeling down. :)
Grateful for SR and everyone who keeps it going.

Numblady 04-30-2020 06:07 AM

Grateful to take a quick sec to post although I’m running super behind today!Grateful tomorrow is the day I tell my team about changing jobs and it starts becoming more of a reality.Grateful for gorgeous weather. Grateful hubby is taking periodic drinking breaks. even if they are just one night a week it is really nice to have sober conversation and sneak in a date like chat in the yard.Grateful to be here.

Rusty Zipper 04-30-2020 07:06 AM

grateful for some encouraging news from the doc yesterday

Fearlessat50 04-30-2020 09:18 AM

Grateful for rustys good news Grateful for courage reminder to remember where we come from Grateful for Palmer Sage reminder of podcasts Grateful Numbladys husband is taking drinking breaks. Good luck with the meeting and announcement of your new job to your staff as well!Grateful to be here and feel uplifted. Grateful to carve out time today to work on a special work project and proposal. Grateful I am finding ways to tie in my personal values to my profession and make it all more meaningful Grateful for a good report from sonny boys teacher that hes knocking it out of the park Grateful to buy a new game - Bob Ross Happy Little Accidents and play as a family Grateful to recognize that I often spend too much time preparing for something before taking action. The planning is good but I also overthink things and there should be a balance. Grateful for all the little things and so much more Grateful for each of you and friendship here ❤️

Alysheba 04-30-2020 10:06 AM

Grateful for Rusty's good news!!! Grateful to wake up this morning with my anxiety level being quite a bit better than it has been. So grateful for that. Grateful for the support and kindness here. Peace and love to you all. Stay safe.

least 04-30-2020 10:28 AM

Grateful that I can take a nap any time I want. :)

courage2 04-30-2020 12:28 PM

Go, Rusty! :dance3:
Grateful to be tired because I'm healthy and working hard.