SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 85 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/442898-bedtime-gratitude-part-85-a.html)

Alysheba 01-01-2020 05:53 PM

Awww, Daisy. ♥ All my love to you too! Sleep well, loved one. So glad your buffet went well. Sounds fun. :hug:

least 01-01-2020 06:01 PM

Grateful that it was warm enough (38 F) to take Billie for a long walk. :) Grateful to come here every day to share our gratitude. :grouphug:

kamm 01-01-2020 08:15 PM

Grateful for this new year. Grateful for checking some long overdue things off of my to do list! Grateful for old friends. Grateful for self reflection.

grateful for another sober day.

Fearlessat50 01-01-2020 10:06 PM

Astro and SW, lol about the paleo pecan pie. It was actually very good :)
Astro, I’m sorry how your son and daughter have been and hope the situation will improve
Aly, I am glad you got through to your friend
Daisy, that is great the buffet went well. We still have so many left overs too
Least, enjoy those chips. Chips is a big weakness for me especially with dip
Grateful for a long run.
Grateful for time with sonny boy
Grateful for a relaxing day
Grateful to start the New Year right
Grateful for sobriety

Astro 01-02-2020 04:56 AM

I'm going on an overnight hike with my daughter this weekend, it will give us some time to talk. My son lives out of state now so that storm is calm for the time being. Thank you all for your kind words.

Daisy, no problem with leftovers, that's all I've eaten for the past 6 weeks! Lol. I have some leftover Chinese from last night I'm taking to work for lunch tomorrow.

Grateful the holidays have passed fairly peacefully for most of us. Isn't that the way it should be?

Edit: Fearless, I may have to go in search of paleo pecan pie now, or make my own. I can't stop droooooling!

Soberwolf 01-02-2020 01:29 PM

Grateful for getting a ton of rest today not so grateful about catching bil cold

:grouphug:

Alysheba 01-02-2020 02:18 PM

Grateful I'm back from getting my low thyroid blood test.
Grateful for what has turned out to be a nice day, in the sun.
Grateful to be able to take part of the day easy.
Grateful for my blessings.
Grateful to be sober.
Grateful so much for all of you. Every night I am glad I can practise gratitude with all of you. It means a lot to me.
All my love and peace to all of you all the time. :grouphug:♥♥♥

Daisybelle 01-02-2020 05:06 PM

Grateful to be going to bed tired but sober.
Grateful to have taken my Christmas decs down today, it look so bare and I like it.
Grateful to have had all 3 g.kiddo's and take them trampolining and then to Mc'Donalds.
Grateful Least has got good dog walking weather.
Grateful Astro is going on an overnight hike with his daughter. Good luck Astro. xx
Hope your cold gets better very soon SoberW.
Aly,I have low thyroid too!
Grateful to be here with you ll. xxx

least 01-02-2020 07:13 PM

Grateful that Billie and I got a couple short walks in today. :)

:grouphug:

Alysheba 01-02-2020 07:16 PM

Least, you two must be getting quite fit by now! 11,000 steps that one day. That is what I need to be doing, I'm just having a hard time getting motivated! Hearing about your steps during the day is an inspiration! ♥♥♥

Astro 01-03-2020 04:44 AM

Grateful for leftovers for breakfast, egg foo yung makes a great meal :D

Grateful we're going out with friends tonight to watch another friends band play. We don't get out often enough with our church mates.

least 01-03-2020 04:16 PM

Grateful that I walked over 5 miles today! :)

Fearlessat50 01-03-2020 06:10 PM

Least, the amount of steps you do daily with Billie is awesome
Aly, I hope you get some good results and answers from the lab work
Astro, enjoy the hike with your daughter and the time to talk honestly
Daisy, I will feel so good to have all the Christmas decorations and tree taken down this weekend. Ready to put this holiday season behind me. It was good. Just ready to move forward.
Grateful sonny boy was at a sleepover last night and Mr F and I watched a movie with the fireplace going. We’ve been meaning to watch EL Camino the Breaking Bad movie for a while, and have started/stopped several times. Glad to finally watch the whole thing, though it made me sad and I didn’t sleep well. I loved the breaking bad series, and thought parts of it were funny in a dark sort of way. But now I just think sad thoughts :(. I’m sure there are people out there in real life on the run living incognito
Grateful for the wonderful older man I met at the social security office. We both had a two hour wait and had a long conversation about what brought us there, our life experiences so far and going with the flow of life. I will never seen him again,but I’m sure I will always remember him. He had wisdom and was very philosophical
Grateful for clarity about what steps need to be done next
Grateful my friend, the mom of sonny boys friend whose house he slept at last night had him extra time today since my errands took longer than expected.
Grateful for a hot bubble bath, scented candles and warm PJs with feet
Grateful to have time this weekend to get some work done for my day job
Grateful sonny boy is learning so,e life lessons about risk taking
So so grateful for each of you. I love this time sharing gratitude together. I could do it on my own, but it wouldn’t be the same ❤️😊

least 01-03-2020 09:32 PM

Grateful that Billie goes potty quickly so we can get in out of the rain. :)

Astro 01-04-2020 04:28 AM

I'm grateful that in recovery I discovered my adventurous spirit. I can't wait to get up on that mountain today!

Soberwolf 01-04-2020 01:12 PM

You guys and your gratitude is making me smile .. a lot :hug: to you all

I'm grateful for leftovers, a nice day & a nice evening, cuddling.

Daisybelle 01-04-2020 03:59 PM

Grateful I'll be going to bed sober again tonight.
Grateful for time to post.
Grateful to look after my 4.5 month old step g.son last night and this morning.
Grateful my daughter helped.
Grateful to de-clutter some of the bathroom cupboard this afternoon, I'll hopefully do the rest tomorrow. I've got a ridiculous amount of lotions and potions and am going to make sure I use them. I've been a bit lax with the self care and it's time to change that.
Grateful to find a 'peel off' face mask in said cupboard and use it. Such fun peeling it off once it had dried. ( I'm easily pleased, lol).
Grateful Mr D.B has gone to bed and I have this bit of 'me' time. Once upon a day it would have been a perfect opportunity to secretly drink, now it's a perfect opportunity to post, read and learn, or anything else that takes my fancy.
Grateful Least got a 5 mile walk today, that is excellent.
Grateful Fearless has clarity about what happens next.
Grateful for a hot bubbly bath and p.j's but I don't have any with feet like Fearless does, I'm 'well jell.'
Grateful Astro discovered his adventurous spirit. I hope you climbed that mountain right to the top.
Grateful Soberwolf has cuddling to do, sounds good to me.
Grateful to be here on this journey with you all.
Grateful for each and every one of you. xxx

least 01-04-2020 05:14 PM

Grateful to make a friend on twitter. :)

Soberwolf 01-05-2020 11:56 AM

Grateful for an early night :grouphug:

ReadyAtLast 01-05-2020 01:58 PM

Grateful to be back here
Grateful for this thread
Grateful to have got through NY sober and looking forward to work tomorrow rested.
Grateful for my family
Grateful to have eaten healthily the last few days