SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Morning Gratitude ~ Part 52 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/364252-morning-gratitude-part-52-a.html)

courage2 04-22-2015 06:28 AM

Grateful for good colleagues.
Grateful for my husband's sense of proportion. He's almost always "right-sized".
Grateful for continuing recovery.

TennantSmith 04-22-2015 06:36 AM

I'm grateful for an amazing night of sleep
I'm grateful for SR chat and coffee in the morning

Soberpotamus 04-22-2015 07:27 AM

Grateful for Courage sharing a poem with me on her thread last night :) I looked it up and read some (not all!) of it. It's pretty long, lol. Besides, I see reading poetry as something to do in "moments" - I wouldn't scarf down a whole cake, but I'll take bites here and there ;)

Grateful that my love affair with coffee might actually be winding down. Can't believe i'm saying it, but it seems to be the case.

Grateful I'm naturally switching over to a fascination with discovering new teas!

Grateful I didn't divorce my husband all those times I thought about it in early sobriety. True, it's been a challenge to reconcile being married with my drive for solitude. But somehow I think I can make it work.

Sent from my iPad

MesaMan 04-22-2015 08:57 AM

Grateful to have spent some Quality Bachelor Time with Da Pooch around Moab Utah while Camping in my lil ole 1987 Trailer. Very energizing.

Grateful to have 'calibrated' myself in the midst of the ~300 Million Year-old Ancient Seabed Uplift Formations seen below at Arches National Park nearby. No $10- Admission Fee last Weekend to boot!

Grateful to be able to keep up on all things SR while on the Road. Especially when at the Campground and seeing in the Glass Recycling Bins how America Drinks while 'relaxing'. Yowzah! Grateful that my Contribution to that particular Recycling 'Cause' is permanently Retired.-)

Did someone say Poetry? Ahem.

Roses are red
Alaska is cold
But, not being Drunk
Will never get old

Burma Shave

Happy Earth Day To Earth Muffins Everywhere!
-

http://i61.tinypic.com/ekgjs9.jpg
-

least 04-22-2015 09:04 AM

Grateful that gratitude has changed my life for the better. :)

Marcher13 04-22-2015 04:13 PM

Grateful that we have reached the not-raining but soggy stage, soon there will be sunshine.
Grateful for the dryer taking care of the sheets and towels I washed this morning.

HeadLump 04-23-2015 01:47 AM

Grateful for the man who's just fixed the chip in our windscreen

Grateful for our garden which looks more beautiful and more lush every day xxx

Soberwolf 04-23-2015 02:00 AM

Grateful for the Magpies making a racket outside my window

Rusty Zipper 04-23-2015 04:17 AM

grateful for that elusive inner peace

FBL 04-23-2015 04:37 AM

Grateful for the sun shining and the birds singing this morning.

Grateful for another day sober.

tokidoki 04-23-2015 04:58 AM

Grateful that the daffodils are in full bloom.

grtgrandpa 04-23-2015 05:22 AM

Grateful that things get different when I change. :ring

Gilmer 04-23-2015 06:02 AM

Grateful that everything works out in the end.

courage2 04-23-2015 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by least (Post 5331441)
Grateful that gratitude has changed my life for the better.

Me, too! :)

Originally Posted by tokidoki (Post 5332817)
Grateful that the daffodils are in full bloom.

Grateful for that, and for a few blooming iris I saw yesterday, and a star magnolia almost past its brief flowering.

strategery 04-23-2015 06:23 AM

1. Grateful for advice I have received the past several days.
2. Grateful to be able to pass along some of Courage2's sage advice and wisdom.
3. Grateful for another sober morning.
4. Grateful I am not exhausted this morning.
5. Grateful Marcher's house and business is okay. :hug:

TennantSmith 04-23-2015 07:07 AM

I'm grateful that my oldest daughter called me today and 1. she didn't ask for anything 2. just called to talk

I'm grateful for a long weekend ahead of me to relax, work on goals, work on myself and have SR here as a good support to make it through sober

I'm grateful for SR chat and the amount of support I receive there.

I'm grateful for a run yesterday that showed me I am improving

least 04-23-2015 08:02 AM

Grateful to be able to drive myself to the store and spend my gift cards on new shoes and a new wallet for my brother. :)

MarathonMan 04-23-2015 08:56 AM

I'm grateful for my son....sat and played with him this morning, he can't do much as only 4 months old but he lays smiling and laughing and I realized I already absolutely love the bones of him in a way that's almost indescribable even transcending the way I feel for my wife who I've loved for 10 years, almost a feeling in my gut to the point that I'm sat at work and feel sad because I miss him so much.

Soppy I know but just something I'm very grateful for.

waveridermke 04-23-2015 10:16 AM

I'm grateful for my pet rat - who is so sweet and gentle that it melts me heart.

I'm grateful for not having class until 3:30.

I'm grateful that this thread is available for me to share what I'm grateful for.

Marcher13 04-23-2015 03:35 PM

Grateful for a stunning autumn morning that is so golden you need to squint.