SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Morning Gratitude ~ Part 41 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/330633-morning-gratitude-part-41-a.html)

Opivotal 04-29-2014 07:51 PM

Morning Gratitude ~ Part 41

New Thread Continues From Here :)

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-40-a-25.html

venuscat 04-29-2014 07:52 PM

Grateful for Opivotal, and all of the moderators who work so hard on SR. ♥

grtgrandpa 04-30-2014 12:52 AM

Grateful for alcoholics like Rosa who keep getting recovery by the grace of God one day at a time. My recovery is strengthened by each new arrival because I got drunk and we stay sober. ((((((Rosaandfamily)))))) :c011:

Rusty Zipper 04-30-2014 02:25 AM

thanks ope

grateful to all those on the ball

EternalQ 04-30-2014 03:49 AM

Grateful for my lovely friend Opi.

Grateful the rain and wind will be ending and that I have four days off after today.

Grateful for oatmeal with peanuts, sunflower seeds and peanut butter mixed in it. Because I can turn anything into a candy bar.

Grateful my priority during these storms was NOT making sure I have alcohol in the house at all times.

Grateful to think last year at this time I was just starting to get my house ready to sell and hadn't put it on the market yet and now I sold that house and bought a new one in a new town, have a new car and will be making new friends. Sobriety makes each year interesting!

Panacea 04-30-2014 03:55 AM

Grateful for this thread and it's members.
Grateful for the extra time this morning to reflect and focus on the important things.
Grateful that my head is clear so that I can listen and prioritize.
Grateful for my family.

Pan

Alysheba 04-30-2014 03:59 AM

Thanks Opi!!

Grateful for another day sober. Still have evenings when I think about drinking, but grateful and but for the grace of God, I did not.

Grateful for deeker's post today.

MnEman 04-30-2014 04:18 AM

today I am grateful for the opportunity to face life lives joys and challenges sober. I had a very dark day yesterday, but thanks to my sobriety I did not drink, and today is looking better. Reading about everyone else's successes and struggles helps me keep perspective- live and let live, and this too shall pass, one day at a time- but only if I stay sober!

ChickChick 04-30-2014 04:31 AM

Grateful for my April Class!!
Greatful for new chicks coming my way.
Greatful for a new sober day.

FBL 04-30-2014 04:34 AM

Grateful to see the sun shining this morning. We got plenty of April showers, now I'm ready for some May flowers.

Grateful for another day sober.

adams 04-30-2014 04:48 AM

Grateful for an evening spent with a great friend, talking and sharing, learning and growing.

courage2 04-30-2014 07:07 AM

Congratulations, Rosa! 30 days is huge! :c011:

Grateful to recognize and reject backwards-tendencies in myself.
Grateful that today will be full of things that keep me out of my own head.

HeadLump 04-30-2014 12:27 PM

Grateful to have spent this very special day with my sister. It is the day on which our elder sister would have been 60

Grateful for our closeness and the love and memories we share

Grateful to have had lunch outside in London in beautiful sunshine

neferkamichael 04-30-2014 12:37 PM

OpiDaa'lin you are just so FANTASTIC, I am truly grateful you are here. :egypt:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...F87g1uT-fudqji

Marcher13 04-30-2014 04:43 PM

Grateful to have inspiring newbies like Rosa in Grats.

Grateful to have newbies because they remind me of my journey and give me a chance to give back to SR.
Grateful for another lovely morning.
Grateful for a peaceful drama-free life.

venuscat 04-30-2014 11:27 PM

Grateful that I got my job done today; walking for four hours is tiring.
Grateful to be here now, reading all of your posts.
Grateful that Marcher has a drama-free life...no idea how to get one of those! :)

Afternoon all,

Love V xx

grtgrandpa 05-01-2014 01:41 AM

I get drunk we stay sober

Grateful that I have drama in my life because it is a part of recovery which involves spending a lot of time with alcoholics and other diseased people. I can't stay sober without them. We are up and down on different days so we are always there for either giving or taking support. There are not many 82 year old alcoholics that enjoy life more than me, and it would not be as much fun without the drama.

"Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"

"Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt"

:a122:

venuscat 05-01-2014 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by grtgrandpa (Post 4624536)
Grateful that I have drama in my life because it is a part of recovery which involves spending a lot of time with alcoholics and other diseased people. I can't stay sober without them. We are up and down on different days so we are always there for either giving or taking support. There are not many 82 year old alcoholics that enjoy life more than me, and it would not be as much fun without the drama.

"Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"

"Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt"

:a122:

Grateful for this awesome post grtgrandpa!! ♥♥

grtgrandpa 05-01-2014 01:51 AM

I love you ((((((V)))))) :)

venuscat 05-01-2014 01:52 AM

^^^ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥....I could go on forever!!! :)