SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Morning Gratitude Part 31 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/280747-morning-gratitude-part-31-a.html)

Rusty Zipper 01-14-2013 03:56 AM

grateful for alk'y seltzer plus

courage2 01-14-2013 04:23 AM

Grateful that I didn't oversleep my alarm.
Grateful to know I'm not alone.
Grateful for takeout!

PresentTense 01-14-2013 04:39 AM

Grateful for weekend R & R. I spent time with my grandchildren. I love their world. It always sharpens my perspective about what is really important...

Pondlady 01-14-2013 04:46 AM

I continue to be grateful for my husband, he is a calming steadfast presence.

LDT 01-14-2013 04:54 AM

Sorry for sounding materialistic this morning...... but I'm really grateful for my new iPad.
:)

EternalQ 01-14-2013 05:14 AM

Grateful for love of family and friends.
I would be nowhere without them.
Grateful for all the support from SR. I'd be drunk without THEM!

lauren 01-14-2013 05:47 AM

Grateful for my sweet dog..she burps in my face after eating..it isn't pretty
yet her way of saying thanks I guess..oh well!
Grateful for a consistent normal husband..he keeps me balanced, and
doesn't burp in my face..lol
Grateful for having a nice home and life.

IndaMiricale 01-14-2013 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by Pondlady (Post 3768953)
Inda, Grateful you're so happy these days:)

Thanks Kim, I am truly blessed to have found this new life, and the coupons that I receive in it are just mind-blowing.. :)

Grateful that I still have a little mind left after the last life to be blown away..:)

Grateful to be a alarm clock and grateful for bacon and eating it too.. ;)

IndaMiricale 01-14-2013 06:06 AM

Grateful for my sweet dog..she burps in my face after eating..it isn't pretty
LOVE IT .. 2 dogs and 5 cats let me live with them, and you gave me not only a great mental picture but a morning laugh from the soul..

Grateful for all you graties.. :ghug3

escapist 01-14-2013 08:11 AM

Grateful for rational perspective. Just got off the phone with my accountant. I had an intelligent conversation as opposed to struggling to understand him. My IQ has risen a couple of points since I am not dumbing it down with alcohol.

nel68 01-14-2013 08:19 AM

Silly as this sounds, I'm grateful that it is Monday so I can watch my Young & Restless♥ all week :) It's something I enjoy.

LookingOut 01-14-2013 08:27 AM

Grateful to have another chance at another day! :)

TTBABP 01-14-2013 08:52 AM

Grateful for a quiet morning at work which has allowed me to catch up a bit.

stepping 01-14-2013 08:58 AM

Grateful for always having love around me.
Grateful for completeness.
Grateful to grow.
Grateful I realize a bad day is just a bad day.
Grateful to wake without a hangover to a beautiful voice.
Grateful for the support of my bf.

least 01-15-2013 01:39 AM

Grateful, once again, to wake to the sight of all four critters on my bed.:) Grateful for waking up sober and happy. Grateful for all my blessings, and they are many. Grateful for another day.:)

EternalQ 01-15-2013 02:04 AM

Grateful for silence and darkness before the dawn.

Grateful that I could take off for my best friends mother's funeral today. Grateful, that (after having lost two of her children to early death), she seems to be coping okay so far. It might even be a little healing for her and hubby and other children. Grateful I can lay my eyes on them today and see.

Grateful she was so helpful in walking with me through my own grief last year, as she knew the road. She is the best bff ever.

Grateful to have woken up before five AM not in panicy insomnia, but with a sense of fullness within the emptiness and soundlessness. Grateful for the eternity of God and feeling God's presence after years of not feeling anything.

Grateful I gave up and let the dog have the side of the bed he wanted.

Fandy 01-15-2013 02:39 AM

(I always adjust my position for the cats maximum comfort too)
Grateful that i don't feel *bad* on only 4.5 hours of sleep. I just gotta ride out this round of chronic insomnia...i cut my caffeine in 1/2 yesterday too!
Grateful always that i don't try to cure this by drinking,i know it does not work.
Tonight i will try some deep stretching and relaxing tea
Grateful we have had warmer weather. No snow yet!

Rusty Zipper 01-15-2013 04:01 AM

grateful to be going to visit a long lost relative today

grateful for availability

Pondlady 01-15-2013 05:00 AM

Grateful for a good night's sleep....what a gift!

escapist 01-15-2013 07:00 AM

Grateful for the new strength I feel. Yesterday was my 90 days. Getting here after the struggle to quit drinking has given me someting to like about myself. It is a bonus of my sobriety. I quit drinking because I felt sure I was dying from it. Liking myself was'nt in the picture.