SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Bedtime Gratitude-Part 31 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/262872-bedtime-gratitude-part-31-a.html)

CarolD 07-18-2012 03:03 PM

Bedtime Gratitude-Part 31

:a122:
All members are welcome to join us on our
Bedtime Gratitude thread

Here is the previous one if you want to catch up

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ml#post3494604

Fandy 07-18-2012 05:08 PM

I'm grateful that i have been able to relax (finally) and getting over 7 hours of sleep for the last week. there is a lot to be said for pulling the plug on work for the last week. I'm grateful that i have been able to put my problems out of my head, cos they were seriously affecting my state of mind/sobriety. i can only take so much stress and it is constant at work. :react

i'm grateful for a "stay-cation"

and i'm grateful that I stood up to the realtor and basically gave him a piece of my mind, if he wants MY sale, he'll stop trying to bully me....(and so will my brother). I'm grateful that I am smarter than i look. (dumb blonde)

Change4good 07-18-2012 05:18 PM

I am grateful for aching muscles after an intense total body conditioning class. And for clear head.

eddie z. 07-18-2012 05:25 PM

Grateful for being able to listen to friends talk without interrupting or judging or giving advice. I have gotten so much better at lending a kind ear to people.

Also grateful that I was able to accept my mental health treatment plan, even though there were several inaccuracies, things I did NOT say, on it, and only referred to me by my full "real" name. I'm really learning to let things go. Yea!

Love, hugs, etc.,
Eddie :brain

EternalQ 07-18-2012 05:42 PM

Had big plans tomordow that took much planning and expense. Grateful that I didnt take it personally.

Rusty Zipper 07-18-2012 06:00 PM

grateful i didn't misuse my will today

EternalQ 07-18-2012 06:15 PM

I meant, that when the other person cancelled last.minute tonight for tomorrow, I didnt take it personally.

Scolova 07-18-2012 07:01 PM

Grateful for a good day to get more work done outside, great bbq....

and finding a great quote by Tolle \/ (it wouldn't all fit, but I really like.)

CarolD 07-18-2012 08:33 PM

Grateful son Steven called...we tripped down memory lane
:laughing: about fun and :crazy times

Sweet dreams.....:grouphug:

karilynn27 07-18-2012 08:44 PM

grateful that my family is following my lead and eating healthier

Pondlady 07-18-2012 08:51 PM

Grateful for my soft pillow and a cozy bed.

newby1961 07-18-2012 09:14 PM

Thanks for the new Grat page Carol.

Grateful my laundry is all clean. I love clean sheets when I climb into bed after a long day.
Grateful for a late night healthy dinner of fish and steamed cauliflower.
Night Night & Sweet Dreams all!:You_Rock_

Astro 07-19-2012 06:47 AM

Grateful that I don't have to go through this day alone, my HP is with me all the way.

eddie z. 07-19-2012 04:13 PM

"This means that you no longer take the content of your mind all that seriously..." —Tolle
Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) calls this defusion, when we realize we can't believe everything we think. Dr. Russ Harris says just think, "Thanks, mind" and move on.

Grateful I realized I could kill two birds with one stone and use my shredded paper to fill the dog bed. Dam*, I'm good. teehee.

Also grateful for engaging in much less self-judgement than in the past. I kept starting to "should" on myself today and then decided I had accomplished a lot and deserved to take it easy.

L&H,
Eddie

Fandy 07-19-2012 04:32 PM

grateful to do what needs to be done today and the same for tomorrow

and i can because i'm sober. maybe i'll get a haircut too....it's badly needed

Rusty Zipper 07-19-2012 05:51 PM

grateful where there is a will,

it wont be my way!

EternalQ 07-19-2012 07:10 PM

Grateful that I stayed home and took care of myself today.
Grateful for my ice cream maker.... I made peanut butter ice cream tonight, yum!

Pondlady 07-19-2012 07:29 PM

I had mint chocolate chip...not homemade, but still yummy:)