SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Bedtime Gratitude Part 27 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/243064-bedtime-gratitude-part-27-a.html)

Dee74 12-08-2011 08:29 PM

Bedtime Gratitude Part 27

continues from here:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...part-26-a.html

:tyou

D

wellwisher 12-08-2011 08:49 PM

Grateful for the hand up today and look forward to paying it forward tomorrow.

Deserto 12-08-2011 09:50 PM

Tonight, thinking of Least's two years' sobriety, I'm grateful that she was here for me on my first day sober when I didn't think I could make it through the day. Thanks Least and congratulations on two years!

SarahDoll 12-08-2011 10:02 PM

Grateful for my job that pays the bills and a little more. Grateful for good books. Most grateful for good people.

Scolova 12-08-2011 11:15 PM

Grateful for a workout today i.e. Got a new computer desk\work station, took me most of the day to put it together then get things wired back up.
Grateful to enjoy our good weather.

Astro 12-09-2011 04:16 AM

Grateful for the new BG thread, thanks D!

Grateful for a bucket 'o paint, rollers, and brushes so I can spruce up the house while my wife visits the grandkids.

IO Storm 12-09-2011 12:19 PM

Thanks, dear D :hug:

Grateful for love. Nuff said, and that is a lot.

least 12-09-2011 04:58 PM

Grateful that I now have a doctor again (my old doc, whom I loved, got really sick and had to retire) and he's a sweetie.:)

Fandy 12-09-2011 05:33 PM

good night gratties...it's been a tough week...i can't do everything, but i'm grateful for what i can do. I hope you all have a great night and seeyou in the AM for more gratting.

it's been a good week overall, grateful for that.

Rusty Zipper 12-09-2011 06:09 PM

grateful for balance

eddie z. 12-09-2011 06:16 PM

Hey, ww!!Good to see you.

Driven Heart, I bet that was a good reminder.

Grateful for getting my butt to a support group meeting today. Wasn't much to it, but at least I went.

And grateful for letting my dad show me how to use his chainsaw...although it crapped out almost immediately and I had to leave him working on it. It was kind of nice spending time with him, though.

Love and hugs,
Eddie :brain

newby1961 12-09-2011 06:27 PM

Evening Grats,

Grateful for those that do service on SR:tyou Dee.

Grateful I finally got my DVD player to work, but I would be way to embarrassed to let you all know exactly how long it took me to do that.:c021:

Nite Nite all & sweet dreams!

Sneezy 12-10-2011 02:32 AM

Newby, I never did get my DVD player to work, despite trying everything,
so I am impressed with your talents!

Grateful to have a higher frustration tolerance these days.

IO Storm 12-10-2011 06:14 AM

Can't get my dvd to work, either...sheeesh, what channel on TV do i need to put it on?

Grateful for a lot of stuff today, though...first day on my new job...yawwwn...up and at em' IO!

Astro 12-10-2011 06:36 AM

Grateful for a father-son fishing expedition today. Road trip! :wild

Rusty Zipper 12-10-2011 05:11 PM

grateful to be fill in chair at the POE tonight

grateful for that huge moon,

and grateful to see the real meaning of the work Lunatic!

had a few at the POE tonight!!!

Tigger41 12-10-2011 05:43 PM

Grateful that I feel like I have a lot of life left to live.

Fandy 12-10-2011 05:46 PM

I remember the movie Moonstruck where the old man takes the dogs out and yells..."Bella Luna, Bella Luna" and the dogs howl.

grateful for a good day and the big sale at Petsmart. grateful the dog has stopped puking and seems to be OK for now....the vet was closed. hoping for a good day tomorrow.

Pans 12-10-2011 06:20 PM

grateful for ...

Today I am grateful for knowing that I will not have a hangover tomorrow. It is good to know (in a deep, even my body knows sort of way) that I will be able to reclaim my sobriety.

Pans

Scolova 12-10-2011 07:18 PM

Grateful I got out shopping today and went to quite a few shops, didn't find what I was looking for but found some things I needed at a 50% off sale... Not so happy it was their 'going out of business sale'.
Grateful to clean up the mud out in the street in front of our house, lots of water main breaks had left a mess I didn't want to deal with. Plus helped a neighbor with her mess and I didn't have to have a beer in hand (nor both hands). lol
Grateful to stop by one of my old corner stores and just buy a Coke and some chips, he asked "No beer for you?" I said "No sir, I've changed my diet." :)
Anxiety has eased up a lot now @ 80 days.