SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Animals We Love Grats part 3 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/241544-animals-we-love-grats-part-3-a.html)

least 05-01-2012 08:21 AM

Jack was given up by his former owner when he got heartworms.:( The stupid git didn't give him any preventive and then 'got rid of him' when he got hw. :wild But he's hw free now and in his forever home with me.:)

least 05-01-2012 06:20 PM

Grateful that my dogs love me.

least 05-05-2012 10:23 AM

Asking for prayers for my little Patch. She's not been feeling herself recently, lost her appetite and doesn't seem to want to go for walks.:( If her bowels don't move as they should by tomorrow I'm taking her to the vet.

Impurrfect 05-05-2012 10:57 AM

(((Least))) - Prayers for you and (((Patch))).

I'm grateful that after Elvis stayed outside all day (it was hot, but he did NOT want to come in), that he was "only" dehydrated and his kidneys are okay. I spent close to 3 days giving him water in a syringe, figure he was getting better when he started fighting me about it, and I guess he'd had enough, so drank out of his water bowl:)

Poor little guy had no energy, had laid on me for 2 days. The day I had to go to work (though I cut it short), stepmom said she found him asleep on his food bowl? Now? He's back to his hyper little self, wanting treats.

Of course, he STILL wants to stay out in the heat, so I'm about to drag his butt back in the house for a while.

Hugs and prayers,

Amy

least 05-06-2012 12:18 PM

Grateful that Patch seems to be feeling better today - normal poop and went for a nice long walk without hesitation.:) Grateful I am able to walk my dogs as we all enjoy our walks so much.:)

newby1961 05-12-2012 11:00 PM

Grateful Princess is curled up next to me napping hopefully she will sleep through the night.

suki44883 05-13-2012 08:06 AM

If you have two minutes to spare, please watch this. It is so worth the time...

newby1961 05-13-2012 08:55 AM

Suki how awesome thanks

nel68 05-13-2012 09:01 AM

♥♥Wishing all of the furbabies mommas a Happy Mothers Day♥♥

least 05-13-2012 12:51 PM

That was lovely. Should have been longer.:)

I'm grateful for two good dog walks today, one with both and one with just Jack, my walkin' buddy.:)

suki44883 05-24-2012 06:03 PM

Poor mom, soaking wet, taking a beating with those wings. Eaglets are like kids in the rain! The wind is always brutal there.

least 05-27-2012 04:08 PM

Grateful to love these dogs.:) Never fails to cheer me up and brighten my day just to see their shiny happy selves sprawled out on the rug. Grateful to share my life with them and grateful to give them the best possible life.:)

pinkdog 06-02-2012 03:27 PM

Hi Least, New here today. I post on some other websites for awhile. I love my doggie too! Just went for a walk and the weather is beautiful today. Sweeeet. Thanks for your kind words for the dogs. My dog is so smart. She's my baby.

pinkdog 06-02-2012 03:31 PM

what a cute picture! I love my dog too. You can tell because I chose the name pinkdog. But my dog is blue. Peace for the doggies. :ring

newby1961 06-04-2012 07:12 PM

Hey guys its been awhile. Princess is doing well. She is my kitty for those who are new. I am going for a visit back East to visit family tomorrow. I got someone to look in on her so that is a load of my mind.
Hope everyone & their fur babies are doing well? Peace ya all!:ring

Fatale 06-17-2012 01:48 PM

I'm grateful for my lovely Claudia - always in the mood for cuddle and a nice chit-chat! She is probably my biggest motivation for getting back on the right track. She is always right behind me, next to me, on me.. She complains when I go to the bathroom and she is not in there too, haha.

Animals can really be amazing. They don't judge, betray you or tell anyone else your secret. It really is unconditional love - and you cant help it but love them back!

GoodFortune 06-17-2012 02:51 PM

I am so grateful for my animals and their unconditional love. They have lied with me when I`ve been hungover in bed all day. They have been with me as I have cried into their fur or skin (I have a mexican hairless :lmao). They have sat next to me when I was puking my guts out. Still they always love me and are happy to see me. My pets are such a miracle in my life! I can honestly say that they have saved my life and made me want to be a better person!

suki44883 06-17-2012 05:56 PM

Just because I thought it was cute...

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos...87010081_n.jpg

least 06-17-2012 06:09 PM

Grateful for a peaceful day with the doggies.:) Grateful I walked them before it poured down rain. Grateful to watch them eat their delicious dinner and lick each other's dishes.:)

Grateful to be able to give these senior canine citizens a wonderful 'retirement'.:) It's my mission in life to adopt older dogs.:)