SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Morning Gratitude Part 21 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/226695-morning-gratitude-part-21-a.html)

frances2011 05-19-2011 04:21 AM

Grateful to watch my dog eat breakfast like it's the best thing that has evr happened in his life.
Grateful I have a plan for today and a run scheduled after work with my buds

Have a grate day, gp'ers!

Sneezy 05-19-2011 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by Reubena (Post 2973253)
Grateful this morning to skip the drama marathon. I'm not playing the starring role, not playing a supporting role, not directing, not narrating, not working back stage, & not paying a ticket to watch it.

:lmao Reub

Reub's on strike :)

Good for you, sis!

Fandy 05-19-2011 04:46 AM

grateful for both SAM-e and ST.JohnsWort....more tools in the toolbox.

i like Frances schedule....i want to schedule a "run" for the evening....but it will be more like a sauntering walk with the dog...i don't care as long as my feet are DRY.

off to the saltmines.

ItWillBeWorthIt 05-19-2011 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by Reubena (Post 2973253)
Grateful this morning to skip the drama marathon. I'm not playing the starring role, not playing a supporting role, not directing, not narrating, not working back stage, & not paying a ticket to watch it.

Too funny Reubena... I am skipping these roles as well. lol

ItWillBeWorthIt 05-19-2011 05:28 AM

Grateful this morning to be looking forward to they day.

Grateful to hear that we may get rain - we really need it. Better if it happens today than on the weekend.

Grateful for all of you - it puts a smile on my face to read your posts.

Grateful to be starting the day in an optimistic mood.

Have a fabulous day everyone!

pattenat 05-19-2011 05:41 AM

IWBWI a little entraprenure in the fam eh :)

I'm grateful the wegotism of SR helps to give us strength and hope by sharing our experiences.
Grateful to look outside and see beautiful flowers, green grass and the life of spring instead of WHITE!
Grateful to post this in my book of quotes:

Thanks Reub!!
Grateful for life, love and laughter.

Have a beautious day! xoxoxo

newby1961 05-19-2011 07:00 AM

Morning grats,

I just wrote this whole big post and I went to get our word for the day & poof gone

As I was saying, I am grateful some of you liked Wednesday's word, did anyone use it?

I am so grateful for my homegroup, last night I had two cakes, a few cards, flowers and two coins. Now if that's not love for your fellow alky I don't know what is?

Have a tabloidese Thursday :lmao (language typical of tabloid journalism)

Mida 05-19-2011 07:57 AM

Reub, LOVE your grats...you're on the undrama train and I wanna hitch a ride too! I must admit that in the past I was an active participant in all of it :(

Newb, I didn't use wegotism but me and the kids are still using tardiloquous...remember that one? For some reason it stuck, lol

Grateful this morning for the chance to get some extra rest, nursing my coffee/tea and reading SR

AmericanGirl 05-19-2011 08:28 AM

Newb, "wegositm" is a great word to know. Thank you for teaching it to me!

Grateful for really good sleep last night, good books to read, and free time right now to read them!

Rusty Zipper 05-20-2011 02:31 AM

big yawn

mor'n GP

grateful to be up with the chickens,

as it makes for a longer day

grateful to jam as much of life in that i can today

grateful to be so alky! lol

Sneezy 05-20-2011 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by Rusty Zipper (Post 2974438)
grateful to jam as much of life in that i can today

grateful to be so alky! lol

lol RZ

Grateful this morning for a beautiful weekend coming up

frances2011 05-20-2011 03:22 AM

Grateful I'm up and at 'em!
Look out 'em, I'm at you!

Grateful it's Friday and I have a plan and looking forward to a 5 year old friend's birthday party tomorrow.

Have a good day gp'ers!

Reubena 05-20-2011 03:38 AM

Good Morning Grat Crew :)

Grateful for how GREEN everything looks outside. I'm sure the gray skies that we've had for the past 120 days only make everything look more green (snuck a whine in, hee hee). Grateful that it still looks like we are moving in early June... Nothing is ever easy, we keep dodging the bullets though. Hope everyone has a decent TGIF.

Reubena 05-20-2011 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by frances2011 (Post 2974465)
Grateful I'm up and at 'em!
Look out 'em, I'm at you!

:haha:

I'm scared for 'em Frances!!!

Sneezy 05-20-2011 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by Reubena (Post 2974470)
Grateful that it still looks like we are moving in early June...

You are sounding amazing SANE to be moving in early June, Reub!

Good for you at keeping your center :)

Reubena 05-20-2011 04:07 AM

Probably b/c I still really don't believe it Sneeze ;). We'll see. Staying off the drama train though, it's up to the house selling gods right now. I am planning on packing some stuff this weekend and a friend is going to be helping me which will be fun :)

pattenat 05-20-2011 04:28 AM

Grateful today is Friday and my HG meeting is tonight. Love my homies.
Grateful to have celebrated 4 mos on Wednesday :)
Grateful to see Frances up and at 'em. Get 'em Frances!
Grateful for love, laughter and LIVING in sobriety.

Love out to all and have a great day today eh!! xoxoxo

Fandy 05-20-2011 04:44 AM

grateful that it is Friday and I am up and getting ready for work....dog walked and some small chores done.

I have discovered that I CAN exist without eating 1/2 bagel each morning...(i think that is a carbohydrate whine).

grateful that althought it keeps RAINING (4 " this month) i see lots of new growth in the plants...a little sun for a few days and they should be good to go for the summer blooming.

back later...

I grat, therefore I also need to whine.

ItWillBeWorthIt 05-20-2011 04:55 AM

Grateful this morning that even though I feel like a piece of crap I only feel that way because of a cold/achy body and sore throat and not a hangover.

Grateful that I am moving forward and will get things done in my PJ's.

Grateful for hot tea and a hot bath.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone~

wellwisher 05-20-2011 05:08 AM

Morning, all!!!!!!! Missed morning grats yesterday, I was busy looking at the inside of my eyelids. Slept right through and I needed it. Have to catch up.

BOMBSHELL...woman with two heads observed grappling with doubt, recriminations, resentments....

BATBOY seen sneaking out of said woman's window carrying concealed bag, and our confidential sources say it contains contents of the woman's left brain!

BREAKING NEWS....Woman removes left head, and we were on scene FIRST to bring this breaking news to you.....

Reubena - love the stage director statement and thank you for your kindness!
Newby - congrats on 7 years and thank you for your word of the day

Grateful for all GPer's.

Grateful for fellowship.

Grateful for a new day, and I'm with Frances - gonna get 'em today!

Have a good one all...............