SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Animals We Love Grats part 2 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/223748-animals-we-love-grats-part-2-a.html)

Dee74 04-02-2011 01:08 PM

Animals We Love Grats part 2

:puppy:
we continue from here:
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-grats-21.html

D

least 04-02-2011 01:52 PM

Thanks Dee.:hug:

:doggy: :doggy: :doggy:

ItWillBeWorthIt 04-02-2011 03:09 PM

Grateful that our family has been able to accept that our adopted Bichon Frise (Daughter) has seizures and that every one looks out for her. Yeah, again a rough night... blankets are now all washed (she sleeps with us, thank goodness, we can keep an eye on her) getting ready for a quiet evening -- hopefully. It hurts my heart.... but she is doing okay today.

ItWillBeWorthIt 04-02-2011 03:10 PM

Oh, and thanks Dee! Hope you are doing great.

Dee74 04-02-2011 03:16 PM

battlin' on LOL.

D

ItWillBeWorthIt 04-02-2011 03:33 PM

The battle of life is never ending... I just now that when things seem impossible, there is a hot bath with Lavender and Epsom salt! And candles!

least 04-02-2011 03:54 PM

No wonder my doggies are so happy and laid back: they're always being petted and made much of.:) I am constantly petting them and loving up on them.:) Must be nice to be petted and stroked so much. I'd like to be one of my dogs.:)

Fandy 04-02-2011 03:55 PM

Circo Roncalli - videos de humor - humor variado | elRellano.com

This is NOT what it seems, I hope the link works...i had to watch it twice!

worth repeating in case anyone missed it on the last thread...i think they are ferrets?

least 04-02-2011 03:57 PM

How on earth did they train them to do that?? Incredible!:c029:

Sneezy 04-02-2011 03:58 PM

:rotfxko:scoregood:rotfxko:scoregood:rotfxko

Amazing, Fands!!!!! Thanks! (ferrets sounds good to me)

Fandy 04-02-2011 04:38 PM

I was first thinking WEASELS???? ******{shudder}}}}along with a fox...looks like the one in my backyard.

Reubena 04-02-2011 06:53 PM

Oh my gosh, that was freaky Fands!. All the more reason to wear synthetic!

newby1961 04-02-2011 07:39 PM

I think I am missing something trained ferrets whatever are you all talking about?:scared:

Impurrfect 04-02-2011 08:54 PM

(((Newby))) - type the link thingie that ((Fandy)) put in her post into google...pretty darned cool!

Glad to come home and have 3 cats and the dog be SOOOO excited that mommy's home:) The 3 cats head for the treat dishes, the chihuahua gets so excited she snorts and her whole body is wagging with her tail:)

Of course, I don't know where they are NOW, but they're inside, and will end up on my bed eventually.

Hugs and prayers,

Amy

least 04-03-2011 03:03 AM

It was crowded last night with five dogs on my bed.:) My three and the neighbor's two also.:) Crowded but warm and snug, tho I could hardly move.:)

Grateful for little Jack's company while I drink my coffee.:)

Here Newby, watch this!

http://elrellano.com:80/videos_onlin...-roncalli.html

Impurrfect 04-03-2011 03:02 PM

Poor Elvis had a bad morning. Normally HE is the one antagonizing the other cats, but I don't know how much of it is because he is sick (FIV and leukemia) and some because he still has his "man parts" and Mots doesn't.

Anyway, Patches hissed and growled at him, while he was simply laying on the floor. I scolded her (just as I scold Elvis when he does it). Within a minute, all 30 pounds of Mots POUNCED on Elvis. I broke it up, Mots had black hair in his mouth, a patch of his golden hair was on the floor. I scolded Mots, telling him "I told you to SIT on him when he aggravates you, not pounce on him for nothing!"

Elvis came running to me, like "moooooommmmmmm, I didn't DO nothin'!!" so I gave him lots of snuggles before heading to church. I think the warmer weather has everyone feeling frisky.

Hugs and prayers,

Amy

least 04-03-2011 04:53 PM

Grateful for a quiet peaceful day with the :doggy: :doggy: :doggy:

newby1961 04-03-2011 09:26 PM

:c011: Wow that video was crazy freaked the heck outta me when they all jumped off

Sneezy 04-04-2011 03:17 AM

I love the image of least sleeping with five dogs on the bed.

Makes me happy :c031:

Fandy 04-04-2011 03:24 AM

i no longer need to set the alarm...because the cats make sure i know that it is either 4:40AM and 5AM.....Fandy drops his toys near my body and then claws my back trying to scoop them back up.....it is easier to give in than argue with pushy cats....i tried to go back to bed for 10 mins. with a hot cup of coffee, but they seem to not appreciate me getting extra rest.

I will miss this extra hour of sleep i had scheduled for myself later today.....of course all the cats will spend the day NAPPING on my bed while i am at work.