SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Bedtime Gratitude-Part 20 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/215793-bedtime-gratitude-part-20-a.html)

CarolD 12-18-2010 10:22 PM

Bedtime Gratitude-Part 20

Here is our fresh page....
everyone is welcome to share with us...:c011:

The last section is here...

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-19-a-17.html

CarolD 12-18-2010 10:24 PM

Grateful for another pleasant productive day......:c031:
Ain't recovery simply grand?
:approve:

MsCooterBrown 12-19-2010 03:46 AM

1. Grateful that I only got 1 comment deleted in the last two days...Progress!

Rusty Zipper 12-19-2010 04:04 AM

lol

Astro 12-19-2010 09:18 AM

Grateful for a new BG thread!

Grateful for the bargain section at the grocery store. Found the rye flour I needed for bread today, and a handful of other good deals :D

Rusty Zipper 12-19-2010 05:52 PM

grateful to remember the insanity from step two,

and that first year foundation that was put in

LaFemme 12-19-2010 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by MsCooterBrown (Post 2800956)
  1. Grateful that I only got 1 comment deleted in the last two days...Progress!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Grateful for 3 amazing days in the studio and the beginnings of a plan for the future!

Grateful I got my presents half way wrapped and was able to ad some creative touches (last year I wrapped gifts while drinking wine on Christmas Eve....only did my shopping the day before...look at how much more organized I am sober!:)

Astro 12-20-2010 05:40 AM

Grateful for an absolutely beautiful weekend, just living life on life's terms.

ForwardLooking 12-20-2010 11:47 AM

Grateful for a day in which I relaxed without the 'assistance' of alcohol.
Grateful for being able to look forward to a sober Christmas with my daughter.
Grateful for the many great films and books I enjoy.

least 12-20-2010 04:00 PM

Grateful that the day is done and I can relax. Grateful I don't have 'daycare' to do tomorrow.:) Grateful for a peaceful happy holiday season, with none of the temptations and struggles of last year.:) Grateful that roomie's kitty is friends with my beagirl and they snuggle together.:) Grateful for a warm house and a working computer.:)

Grateful for a warm house
Remind me of this next summer! :lmao

LaFemme 12-20-2010 04:39 PM

Grateful that the days are going to get longer now.

Grateful for my Summer dog who turns 6 tomorrow. The first 5.5 years of her life she had to deal with me drinking...my present to her this year is a Mom who doesn't smell like booze all the time:)

Grateful I listened to myself and didn't push myself to workout tonight...I've got a long day tomorrow and an early bed time is called taking care of me....if I don't do ithno one else will.

bettterlife4me 12-20-2010 05:10 PM

I am grateful ~

That those dang cookies I made are almost gone. I gave away lots but ate lots too
That I'm not sitting my couch drinking wine
That I have SR :c011:

MsCooterBrown 12-20-2010 06:20 PM

I am so grateful for the lunar eclipse tonight..now I just have to figure out what time..I think that Eastern time rules so I should be 2 hrs behind that..so I will go look at 11:30 MY time. I am mountain. I have NEVER understood the time change. I told Oz if he moved here he would gain a whole day of life. Can't grasp it in my head that it is tomorrow in Australia. Does that mean he and Dee missed the eclipse???????? HOW DOES THAT WORK! When they read the news..do they already know what happened????

Rusty Zipper 12-20-2010 06:26 PM

grateful for the reminder Ms C

and grateful for balance in my life,

no more to the extremes

least 12-20-2010 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by MsCooterBrown (Post 2802626)
I told Oz if he moved here he would gain a whole day of life. Can't grasp it in my head that it is tomorrow in Australia. Does that mean he and Dee missed the eclipse???????? HOW DOES THAT WORK! When they read the news..do they already know what happened????

I know!! I wonder the same thing! I can't understand it either.:)

MsCooterBrown 12-20-2010 08:13 PM

Forgot to add..the lunar eclipse will be enhanced with Meteor showers. The bad side..I just looked and some of the reports say New England may not be able to see it due to cloud cover..I think North Dakota and midwestern states may be blocked too. D@mn clouds!!!!

MsCooterBrown 12-20-2010 09:06 PM

Ok. It is 10:04 MY time and this just bites major...too many clouds here too. D@mn I really wanted to see that eclipse. Rusty..tell me how it was! I will live thru your eyes...
I am grateful that somebody will get to see it!!

Soph 12-20-2010 09:25 PM

I am grateful my lil cattle dog curls up on my bed with me every night...she's dreaming even as I type, her little body flutters and she tries to growl! I know she is chasing squirrels!! The other dog snores in the next room.

And I am not drunk, buzzed, blacked out, nor am I in jail nor in bed with anyone I don't want to be with!

And I also wanted to see the eclipse but it's cloudy here and going to stay that way :(

But am still grateful!!

Rusty Zipper 12-21-2010 03:33 AM

Ms C

I will live thru your eyes
not on the eclipse you wont Ms C

i snoozed! lol

i did take a gander before i went to bed, and as mentioned, too cloudy...

ItWillBeWorthIt 12-21-2010 04:07 AM

my daughter took pictures of the eclipse last night, don't know how they turned out... I was snoozing when she took them... and now she is snoozing.