SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Substance Abusers (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/)
-   -   Nana Loves is in the house!!! (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/125312-nana-loves-house.html)

Lovestoomuch 06-05-2007 12:21 PM

Nana Loves is in the house!!!

Oh I'm so giddy!! Steph woke me up around 3:30 this morning...."mom....I think I'm in labor" Well..........seems she had been having contractions since 11 pm and never said a word. Funny too because I was having really bad stomach pains lying there and thought to myself "Steph is in labor". Well...........she was and we rushed to the hospital where she was admitted right away.

My poor baby. I've never seen her in so much pain. When the epidural (sp?) came she blessed the doctors and called them her saviors LOL. Even made me take a picture of them.

Long story short..............Little Wyatt is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 lbs 3 oz. and 19 and 1/2 inches long...........and you should see the feet on this kid!! He grabbed my hand and he's got some grip already...........so alert and get this.........never cried......not once the entire time!!!!!

I had to hitch a ride home with the daddy's father so I figured I'd report in before heading back up. I forgot to bring my camera in all the commotion, but my daughter had hers and as soon as I get her photo card out of it, there will be plenty of pictures. He's so precious.......and I'm not just saying that because he's my grandchild. he's perfect and looks like his daddy made over!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me share my bundle of joy with you........and thanks Noah honey for keeping everyone posted. Sorry bout the early wake up call lol.

Hugs to you all!!
Nana Loves

finallyout 06-05-2007 12:24 PM

congrats to you and your family! can't wait to see the pics.

cinderellawkids 06-05-2007 12:24 PM

I am so happy for you both.
And thrilled she was able to get the epidural.

Keep us informed and I want a foot picture.

kj0975 06-05-2007 12:28 PM

How exciting cant wait for the pics. Glad everything went well sounds like hes pretty strong too.

Jewelz 06-05-2007 12:28 PM

AWWW.. thank you for giving an update. You must be so proud of your daughter. Sending hugs to you and your family at such a sweet time.

Jewel

Ladybugg 06-05-2007 12:30 PM

Congratulations Nana. I can't wait for pictures!!!

Lovestoomuch 06-05-2007 12:31 PM

You should see me.........I'm a mess........no make up.......morning hair.......I'm starving to death, bags under my eyes..........and I didn't even go through what my daughter did!! My baby had a baby............she did however tell her fiancee while grabbing his shirt "This is the ONLY kid you're ever getting.......understand??" Priceless..............lol

Jwife22 06-05-2007 12:35 PM

Congrats to you and your baby NanaLoves!!!!!

Cupicake 06-05-2007 12:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Big Hugs to Mommy...Daddy and Nana Loves!!!!!

cmc 06-05-2007 12:42 PM

:JG Congrats, Nana Loves!!!! :JG

teke 06-05-2007 12:49 PM

nana, i'm so happy to hear the good news, congratulations to you, your daughter and little wyatt. while your taking the pic, please don't forget to let me see the fingers. i could cyber feel them. thanks

Lovestoomuch 06-05-2007 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by teke (Post 1359270)
while your taking the pic, please don't forget to let me see the fingers. i could cyber feel them. thanks

Teke honey........it's already been done.......just for you. I did get a picture of his little fingers and hopefully will be able to post them tommorrow. :hug:

abtchonamission 06-05-2007 12:54 PM

Congratulations, Kris - and extend that to mommy and daddy.

Now....HURRY UP with those pics, already!

kj0975 06-05-2007 12:54 PM

TOMORROW?????? YOUR GONNA MAKE US WAIT TIL TOMORROW? I cant take this. Alright I guess u have alot of other nana stuff to attend to so I guess we will have to wait.

Lovestoomuch 06-05-2007 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by kj0975 (Post 1359278)
TOMORROW?????? YOUR GONNA MAKE US WAIT TIL TOMORROW? I cant take this. Alright I guess u have alot of other nana stuff to attend to so I guess we will have to wait.

It's all a matter of who's computer to use also. I don't know that this ancient slllllllloww one of my landlords will even let me upload them. I may have to wait till I get to my moms LOL. I promise pictures. he's just too georgous not to share.

pjbs55 06-05-2007 01:00 PM

Congrats Grandma Kris,
I am so happy that everything went well for your daughter. I'm sure she is happy it is over with.
Can't wait to see the pictures, please enclose one of you and the happy mom,
Love to you and your family

liesagain 06-05-2007 01:01 PM

congrats!

Lovestoomuch 06-05-2007 01:04 PM

This little boy is going to be soooooooo spoiled and he doesn't even know it yet. I'm already soooooo in love with him and have already asked my daughter when she'd like a night out with her man LOL. you know.......so I can babysit.

Noah812 06-05-2007 01:06 PM

Best looking G-maw I have ever seen...congrats hon!!