SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Substance Abusers (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/)
-   -   Nana Loves is in the house!!! (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/125312-nana-loves-house.html)

sun daisy 06-05-2007 09:17 PM

Nothing like a grand baby to give us hope in the world. All us grandma's just love to hear about someone elses grandbaby. We all just love to coo and get goo - goo eyed to talk about them. Have fun.!!!!

Lovestoomuch 06-06-2007 04:45 AM

Thank you all so much for your well wishes. I've recieved a call from my youngest at 7am already this morning. "Mom......when are you gonna be here? Wyatt needs his Aunt Kaycee don't you know!" Oh my stars!! I was still sleeping. I hadn't any sleep the night before then off to the hospital at 3am. So, I will sleep walk into the shower and go get my youngin who I'm sure I'll have to beg to let me hold the baby lol. I'm exhausted........but it's all so worth it. Nothing like a new baby to remind you just how precious and positive this life can be. I've got my camera so watch out. You want pictures?? You'll get pictures lol. Love to you all.:hug:

mooselips 06-06-2007 11:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
OH! Sorry I was out of town!

Congratulations, Nana,
New babys are GREAT news!
I love the name Wyatt...

Hugs to your daughter, and the new baby, and you!

Jewelz 06-06-2007 12:44 PM

oh Loves I am so happy for you and your family. You know your right when we see that precious new born thats when we realize whats life is about and how much promise they have for their future. Everything is in those little tiny hands. Sending a special prayer for your grandbaby.

Jewel

kj0975 06-06-2007 12:47 PM

My patience is almost running out waiting on the pics!!!!!!

MsPINKAcres 06-06-2007 12:54 PM

Welcome to the world little Wyatt!! Congrats to you, Nana

Those tote bags with slots for photos can be found at Bed, Bath & Beyond!!

Take it from this grandma - "ReeRee" knows where to get the good granny bragging stuff - I'm a grandma to 5 precious little ones with 2 more on the way - plus 2 of our daughters haven't started their families yet!!!!!!

Enjoy those precious little snuggles!!

Glad everyone is healthy & doing well.

Peace,
Rita

greeteachday 06-06-2007 12:57 PM

Congratulations to all of you! I'm glad everyone is healthy and happy. Wyatt is a beautiful name for a precious child. Looking forward to the pics! Love, hugs and prayers

GwenMarie30 06-06-2007 01:01 PM

Im doing a HAPYY DANCE for you and yours Loves or should I say NanaLoves. Congratulations Kris. Take a lttile time to get settled in and we will wait for the pics when you have a moment to brethe. Much love and many hugs!

unsure of 06-07-2007 08:33 AM

congradulations:^)!!!!!!