SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Alcoholics (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/)
-   -   OT....It's funny now... (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/89359-ot-its-funny-now.html)

minnie 03-20-2006 01:35 PM

At least you've got a life.

*sobs*

I want a champion tosser for a boyfriend.

pmaslan 03-20-2006 01:43 PM

Hop the next plane I'm sure he wouldn't mind at all
adding you to his harem........lol

Jazzman 03-20-2006 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by pmaslan
I'm having a big letter L branded on to my forhead I think

Oh stop it!
You should have known better than to start this thread w/ this crowd! Gotta have thick skin here some days!

pmaslan 03-20-2006 01:44 PM

This thread gives that tv "The Biggest Loser" a whole new meaning....

Ann 03-20-2006 01:45 PM

Maybe he's watched "The Bachelor" too many times and thinks that's real life.

Just be grateful you weren't the first girl to show up. This guy is a loser no matter how many dates he had at once.

Hugs,

pmaslan 03-20-2006 01:45 PM

I know this crowd could use a pick me...or at least
you're all thinking ...."hey my life ain't too bad after all
at least I'm not in a harem like Patty

LaTeeDa 03-20-2006 01:51 PM

Yep, red flags all over that pic. But the biggest one for me *drum roll*...............

The Three Stooges T-Shirt!!!!!!!!!!

denny57 03-20-2006 02:12 PM

This thread has me laughing so hard. Thank's everyone. Especially Jazz for that red flag picture.

pmaslan 03-20-2006 02:20 PM

Ann, it would be one thing if he even looked remotely close to one
of those guys on the bachelor...yeah glad I didn't show up first
I think I was last...hell who knows how many more showed up at
the billard party..........

denny57 03-20-2006 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by minnie
At least you've got a life.

*sobs*

I want a champion tosser for a boyfriend.

Ok, is ANYONE else thinking what I am?

And the red flag that might get away: someone is using a cell phone while they're socializing

Aquiana 03-20-2006 02:37 PM

LOL Took son to the doctor and come back to this. The red flag picture was hilarious! Ummm... am I the only one that's herd the term "cornhole" referring to something completely different? LOL

Aquiana 03-20-2006 02:40 PM

LMAO, had to come back. All I can think of now is Beavis and Butthead and "the Great Cornholio". I was 19 when that movie came out alright!

minnie 03-20-2006 02:42 PM

"I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bumhole!"

I was such a slacker of a student.

Oh, and Denny - :09:

*edit* did I cross the line there? ..........no, I think the good taste line was crossed with those pictures.

megamysterioso 03-20-2006 02:43 PM

ROFLMAO--- this is too hilarious!!! The pics were priceless Jazz. All of those dudes in the red flag pic look like some of my best friends back when I was in high school--- the age of the mullet!!! LOL

he informed us that knocking over someone's (beer) is the Cardinal Sin of Cornhole. Jason Schimpf of Delhi later amended the statement, saying the real sin was putting down the (beer) in the first place."
It's nice to know that there is actually a "Cardinal Sin of the 'Cornhole'"!!!! I will be able to sleep tonight. LMAO...

megamysterioso 03-20-2006 02:47 PM

Could you imagine Patty? "This is my boyfriend. He's a champion Cornholer!" I'm sorry, but this is too much fun. :)

DesertEyes 03-20-2006 02:47 PM

Patty, Minnie, and all the rest of you wonderful and single ladies on SR, I would be honored to have a _real_ date with any of you, anytime. You are intelligent, independent, compassionate and kind. Clearly a dream come true.

Mike :-)
p.s. Sorry, I don't toss bean bags, but I do love Monet, Sushi and full moons.

minnie 03-20-2006 02:49 PM

Full moons? Now there's an image.........

cwohio 03-20-2006 02:56 PM

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/yback.gif

oh you guys and gals - i haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

patty - thank you a million times over for this thread! you are NOT a :loser:

aquiana - "cornholio"? LMAO!!!! :18:

Aquiana 03-20-2006 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by minnie
"I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bumhole!"

I was such a slacker of a student.

Oh, and Denny - :09:

*edit* did I cross the line there? ..........no, I think the good taste line was crossed with those pictures.

I am so glad someone else remembered that.

CORNHOLE (Slang Dictionary)
Cornhole is American slang for the anus.
Cornhole is American slang for anal intercourse.
Cornhole is American slang for an aggressor, a bully.

So pardon me, but if someone came up to me in a lounge and asked me if I wanted to play cornhole, they would have been slapped if it hadn't been for Minnie clarifying that one for me. Hee hee. I learn something new on here every day!

cwohio 03-20-2006 03:01 PM

So pardon me, but if someone came up to me in a lounge and asked me if I wanted to play cornhole, they would have been slapped if it hadn't been for Minnie clarifying that one for me.
:e058: