SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Alcoholics (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/)
-   -   Thank you for my life, you guys rock (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/130049-thank-you-my-life-you-guys-rock.html)

GlassPrisoner 08-05-2007 10:12 AM

Wow, textbook recovery. The 12 steps at work.

Awesome. Just totally..... freakin'....... awesome !

Momsrainbow 08-05-2007 10:37 AM

Your post have been an inspiration to me. I am slowly getting my sanity/life back. Thank you and God Bless!!!!!!! LOL

cagefree 08-05-2007 04:55 PM

Thanks - I needed to read this today :)

Cynay 08-05-2007 06:59 PM

Mike your an amazing person.... not only do we go back a ways but we have worked together very close as friends and Mods.... You have been my councelor, teacher, Co-Mod and very good friend.... what can I say... there are people that God sends to you that touch your life and heart in the deepest of ways ....

For me you are one of those gifts. Thank you.

I have sat and cried with you, too you and alone thinking of you..... How could I have known that in accepting the offer of service as a Mod I would receive so much more then I could give in my life from not only you but all the Moderators, Greeters and members of SR. Somethings are truely priceless in life and you are one of those priceless gifts and Im thankful to have the example of recovery to follow... but more then that Im thankful to be able to call you a best friend.

Hold on to the hope and keep the senerity my friend and know you make the difference for many.

DesertEyes 08-05-2007 08:01 PM

Wow, you guys are gonna make me cry!!! Thank you so much for all your wonderful posts.

Mike :Val004:

best 08-05-2007 08:04 PM

http://www.kleenex.com/Images/produc...oral_white.jpg

DesertEyes 08-05-2007 08:31 PM

Best... * LMAO *

Mike :)

Rella927 08-06-2007 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by best (Post 1437102)
Wow!

I only remember you as ...alsways being the solid rock that has the answers others are looking for. I guess we all had to find the answers some place.

Sure am grateful you came here to learn and grow. You have helped so many (me included) learn and grow along the way.
Thank you as well.

Wonderful Post Mike! So glad that you are so happy and "serene"

And I want to thank you for all the help that you have shown others and me! I spend days here and there reading posts from way back when from alot in here (not going to name names :wink:) but wow are you an inspiration Mike! Thank you!

:Val004:

Sorry I was late on this ....was down the shore relaxing this weekend!

123onelove456 08-06-2007 10:53 AM

(((((((((((((((mike))))))))))))))))))))))))) I just love you so so much!! Your en creditable! You have touched my life in more ways then you will ever know!!!!!

You have taught me so much since I have been online and met you!! When I was just starting in the program you were there to help me through!! when I was about to make a HUGE mess of my life you were there to encourage me to make a better choice.... Thanks Mike for always being there for me!!!

123onelove456 Aka bubbles

cmc 08-06-2007 02:36 PM

oh....I'm not too late I hope!
Thanks Mike...for sharing and being such a good friend!
I hope you enjoy your un-anniversary! ;)
hugs,
cmc

Ann 08-07-2007 03:42 AM

Mike, you have inspired me from the day you arrived and I will always be grateful.

I too have found the peace and serenity that guides my life today and I found it by walking with you and so many here and at meetings. Sanity is a treasure and recovery holds the map.

Hugs

lillamy 08-07-2007 10:35 AM

No fair making me cry before lunch!!! :)

You know, that's the kind of hope I needed this morning. I needed so desperately to hear that there can be a new life. That there can be serenity and peace. Because when you're in the middle of the hell, there are days you just want to throw in the towel and die emotionally.

Thank you for showing me there's hope. Thank you.

DesertEyes 08-07-2007 07:10 PM

Oh wow, thank you so much for all your wonderful compliments. You guys are the best.

Lillamy, yes you _can_ have a new life, with lots of serenity and peace. There were many days I was ready to give up, but I just stuck it out that _one_ day. That's it, one day at a time and I made it thru just fine. You will too, just like all the rest of us.

Mike :)