View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 05:29 AM
  # 143 (permalink)  
Dom
Inspired

I really don't know why Matt is upset with me. I don't consider this being selfish, I consider this being sober.
I felt uncomfortable being with the guys from my past that all I did was do drugs with. I feel that some of you guys think you can still do drugs, in moderation. I'm very happy for you for being 5 days sober from heroin. But someone like me, an addict, I can never use drugs in moderation. I know I will want to continue that feeling of being high.

That's me, that's Dom. I need to do what I'm doing right to stay sober. You know how paranoid I always was, was that cool? Was it fun to hang with me? I was killing myself mentally and physically every single day.

I still love you guys, I still care about you guys, but NOW I know I have to be in a controlled atmosphere to keep myself SANE. You guys know that I want to sign up at the gym August 1st, Kate and I would still like to go bowling with you guys... other things too.

Matt, you know me, you know how I was... was that healthy? I know you and our other friends didn't live in a life of lies, but I did. It's been a drastic change for me.

Hope you guys can forgive me for being "selfish", it's for my own sanity.

I'll always be there for all you guys. If you want to stop doing drugs completely, I can help.