Thread: vent
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 05:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Dreamz
Dreamz do come true!!!

Angry Vent all you like

Don't you hate it when things just seem to be s****y and no matter how hard you try nothing ever seems to get better. You feel like you're just digging yourself deeper?? You've got debts, fighting with your boyfriend, nothing seems to be going your way??? I get that like and I'll tell you now, I hate it when I'm in a bad mood and people try and look on the bright side, sometimes I just want to be S****y and I want them to hate the world with me...but I guess that other point of view always helps even if we don't want to hear it.

Firstly you are doing so well not drinking. You know that turning to have a drink isn't the answer and thats a huge deal to be able to no especially when things aren't going so well. I know you probably don't think so but you are doing an amazing job of not giving in, and the fact that posted here instead of drinking is such a brave and strong thing to do so CONGRATS for that.

Secondly - I know what its like to be in debt. Unfortunatly when you've got money problems it all seems to get on top of you. I've got a billion speeding fines and parking fines to pay and they are all overdue (big time overdue) I'm still paying back an old friend who I owe a heap of money too for when I was back on drugs and I'm struggling each week for rent and bills. The only thing I've learnt is just try and pay it bit by bit, just try and save a target amount each week (and make a realistic goal for yourself) and just keep plugging away at it.

With the stuff with your boyfriend...I don't really know what to say about that - but never think you're destined to be alone. I used to think that but I truely believe that deep down God has someone for all of us. I don't think we were put on this Earth to be lonely and miserable, we were put here to experience life and learn and build ourselves up from each mistake or obstacle is probably a better way to put it.

I'm only 23 so I'm probably not great with advice and I guess I don't really know all that much about life but I believe we all have strength and passion and if you just believe in yourself and give yourself credit - you can get through anything!!! (and posting on here always helps too.

I'll pray for you!!!!

Love Dreamz