Thread: Back Asswards!!
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 12:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
marriedithink

Back Asswards!!

That's how I feel right now regarding my own issues and recovery. I have gone about this all wrong but feel I've come to a good place, just in a round about way. I am learning things about myself everyday. Some I like......some I really don't. I know I have a long way to go.
He was at the house last night, asking me to give us one final chance (just one more) I can't tell you how many times I've heard that. We were civil for the most part, I have been angry the last few days and being mean. I don't want to be her. I tried to get him to see that things have gone too far. I don't feel about him the way I used to. In fact I find myself wondering if I am confusing sympathy for love (very possible I think).
I know I was wasting my time trying to get him to see why we shouldn't be together.
I'm trudging on though, I didn't give in. I didn't give him an answer either way. I reached my point, I had enough and told him I was done talking. I needed some space. He respected that and left me alone. But I know today he will be there when I get home. On and on, blah, blah, blah. LOL That's what I feel like saying to his face.