Thread: Death
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 11:58 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  
clancy
Im Ok - youre OK

Originally Posted by best
On faith, hope and with trust in God, I accept what His word tells me.
What brought me to such a place?
I stepped out in faith and put my life in God's hands. I bought and started reading the bible for the very first time June of 98.
My whole life has changed and continues to change in ways that amaze me.
Areas that i have tried changing for many years were changed over night.
I accepted and from that point on, God has and continues to prove Himself to me. With all that has happened and with all I have seen over the past 8 years, I have found no reason at all to doubt God.
I take nothing that others tell me as fact. I study and look for answers for myself. In every area that I have looked for answers to find the truth or disprove what others have told me... I always end up with the same answers in my life... God is real and I have no reason to doubt what His word says through the bible. the Old Testsament as Christians call it, is the Jewish bible (Torah) The New Testament follows along with the old plus explains the life of Jesus as he lived in the flesh. Through my college studies as well as my personal studies, I have not found error or reason to doubt.

ARGH! This is the sort of evvasive answer I have ALWAYS GOTTEN every time I have asked these questions!

This illustrates beautifully why im not a christian.