Thread: The Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2003, 08:56 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
wishIsedNO

god i feel im talking to myself 5years ago..i know how you feel you feel like you passed this line and u want to go back to the way you were before it all happened...but u cant because you've grown and you've changed..like all people do..u aint the naive lil gurl u were when u started using..and thank god..cause now u can stand up and say ok i did that but now i can do sumthing else..dont make it control u..for me i hated change..i got use to depending on dope to take away the things that i didnt like..and for making me feel good...it funny when u r clean all u can think about is the good times and the great feeling it made u feel..u even make the bad times into not so bad ones..but thats the disease..a disease that wants to just take and take until u got nuthing left.. but for my sake for all other addicts that blew it before they even got a chance a recovery..dont go back because you feel someone wont like u after they find out u did some dope in college..cause u know what u dont need that person..and when u get to that point if u follow the steps your counselor tells u or therapist or whoever u choose to help u along..u wont need them because you'll be happy with yourself u wont need anyone or anything to make u happy..you alone will be enough..hang in there and write me whenever u need..my aol sn is [email protected] if u wanna email u can..