Thread: Got A Question
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 07:55 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Jwife22

BSPGirl...thanks...I am not sure if you understand what I am asking you. Your response seems really harsh. I don't know if you live with an addict or whether you are one yourself.

I am not trying to PUT my husband on anything. He WILL NOT bring the subject up to me because he worries about what I'll think and I know thats the truth.

He worries because of the hell he put me through when he was actively using. I WILL NOT FORCE MY HUSBAND TO DO ANYTHING. I don't know how you got that out of my post.

It will be up to him but the major decisions as to whether or not either of us go on any type of major medication are ones we share together, especially after addiction.

My thread was to see if any of you had heard of any of these meds. not only if I do decide to bring the subject up to my Husband, insteading of waiting on him to be comfortable enough to bring it up to me, so that we'd have a little backround on what he is taking if he decides to look at meds.

We don't have a computer at home so I will be the one researching whatever meds he asks about.

REGARDLESS, of what people think, it is always necessary to research medicines before you take them because you'll know alot more about what your putting into your body instead of just poppin a pill every day.