View Single Post
Old 06-27-2003, 10:42 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
2stop
~Author of My Life~

Thank you MG for this thread. I have never ever been understand before like I have been here. In was always expected to perform like superwoman and just shut up and go away if I wasn't saving or helping someone. Those expectations and abuse and trauma one after another has led to many serious suicide attempts, obviously none being successful, I was bitter that I just could not end my pain, I didn't want to die, mind you, just so overwhelmed. Well this morning I was seriously considering just how I could live the way I am, not craving any drug at all just been some flashbacks and memories past few days kicking my a**. I'v eheld on and I just kept remembering that you said you have been where I am and you made it. and I just kept praying. It is very unusual for me to work through this feeling as quick as I have today. my husband told me he doesn't want to come home anymore and I don't have any issues I should just snap out of it, well it hurt really bad but I kept telling myself I am strong no matter what/who believes in me and that I had to go through it to make it through to the light. And I have! I know my husband is just sick and stressed and all I can do is pray and let go and let God. Thank you and all the others for teaching me some coping skills. You are helping me to save my life, and I really want to live a good life and help others all I can. Just thought I'd share.

Hugz,
Tammie