View Single Post
Old 06-24-2006, 11:54 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
temlin3
Addict

Hi Still_Me.

I completely understand what you are saying. I think it's probably how we all feel about sharing here. I know that I feel better in this community than alone, which is I was for a long time in this difficult time of getting rid of addictions.

This place is great. Regardless what people bring up, you should try your best not to get scared off. When it boils down to the basics, we can't and won't do anything until we are ready and want to be in it for the long haul.

I'm glad you are back. And letting out your thoughts and feelings is what we all come here for... To learn and grow in sobriety with each other. I hope you stay.

Take care, and good luck with getting off the drugs. I can't give too much advice, as I am quite new here, and I am still working on staying sober. I seem to always get to a bump in the road and I give in again. I think I just need to acquire the ability to stay sober regardless of the bumps and how big they are. I hope you aren't having trouble with any bumps in your road.

Jennifer