View Single Post
Old 06-24-2006, 09:42 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Change4life

I was truly sincere at the time to get to a meeting.
My vision is not only obscured it is blinded.
i am guessing you re not the only one tht doesnt want to hear from my addict- thinking brain, and I am resistan I will probably keep bobbing. This is a fight for me addict vs the real me. My determinatin is long gne and I do need a tow rope, I have no will to continue kitrying to kick myself to shore.
ASSHARON90 I am big trouble becuse I am in severe addict mode. i feel like everyone thinks they have the answer and because i am having trouble getting it together I am just getting on everyones nerves. i feel very, very alone right now and I cnt cope, I suppose it is time to admit coming to sr isnt really going to help until I am ready. unfortunately if I dropped dead tomorrow it would really mtter mch to me at this point. In fct it would be welcomed relief. i am obviously too sick for the other members to deal with. I guess i should surrender. i think the drugs won. How i want to be and how I am are on 2opposite ends of the universe. I am just as tired of complaining as evryone is listening to me complain. time to give myself a break from sr and everyone else here a break. No one can help me because I am not ready to help myself.
Very unwell and no getting better in sight.
Feeling sad, bt it is time to fc the truth.
I will be just another statistic.
Another one bites the dust.
Bye for now