Thread: Guess What?
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2006, 06:44 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

don't klike the way i feel

i woke up thinking about my h kind if heavy

i find myself trying to think of reasons to call and need instead, reasons not to call.
i feel bad for the kids being that father's day is tomorrow but it take a little bit more than a title to be a father

20 yrs of marriage is a long time and to not hear a word makes me sad, then i think what do i want to accomplish by hearing a word. doesn't he care at least about the kids.

will this feeling ever go away

did i cause his infidelities by not having relations with him. i tried at first but it seem to have done no good. he would still binge 4-5 days at a time and i think that i knew what that meant, but i feel guilty for that, and can't find no peace in this area.

am i suppose to give him an explaination again. i thought that i had but if i don't know how to express myself well then maybe he did not understand why i did what i did.(made him leave)

should i write a letter and if so, what do i plan to accomplish! i lost my temper when i made him leave, i feel guilty for that too.

can somebody help me sort out what i maybe feeling,encoragement or the frying pan. i don't like this feeling